superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((hey that's the saying for the dark side of the force in star wars; you copied it, didn't you? xd.png))

((Nah, I just randomly pulled it out of my head. I heard someone else say it once...and you have it on your avvie?? Didn't notice... tongue.gif ))

((just changed it to that, actually; i found it randomly while looking for something else. i made a light side one in paint and it says, "come to the light side: we have muffins"))

Icestar followed her deputy, and together they cleared the bracken from the path. She paused for a second to rip a thorn from her pelt before continuing on. "Keep your eye out for anything large enough to be our camp." She mewed.

The sunlight was just cutting through the trees dapplin the undergrowth in leafy patterns. Icestar closed her eyes for a second. Yes, she thought, This is a good home for us.

As the sunlight came in through the trees and put some leafy patterns on the ground, Jaystreak looked around it with awe and said to Icestar, "I think we just found ourselves the Clan's new home. Do you agree?"

"If we can find enough places suitable for dens, then I agree." Icestar started exploring the clearing.

Jaystreak followed Icestar around the clearing and started to find areas that might be good dens for the apprentices, warriors, queens, and one of course for their leader.

((it took awhile for me to get his reply but he did; he'll receive your message when he gets on next which I have no idea when that would be))

Im really sorry guys, been busy past couple of days. So, Dustypelt approved, Spottedkit i cant accept you until riverclan gets a medicine cat and deputy

it's fine, super. i've been busy too with homework and rping in other rps; i feel your pain.

((I'm sorry, but the homework load has worsened, and I have too many after-school activities. I have to quit this RP, again sorry. Wish I could stay... Byez))

Dustypelt leaped over a small stream that was trickling out of some rocks. He padded pasts fallen trees and thistle bushes and ducked under a particularly lage tree and entered the WindClan's camp.

((I'm sorry superguy! I told you I would join, but then I never did....sorry. But I'll join now if you want?))

((ooooh want to take over magic's character of icestar? you could also be a deputy of another clan too if you want happy.gif.))