superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((cool remark))

jadecloud bright them to a prifact clearing and Icestar said this great we will use this you can start tomerrow with spottedpaw the five of use will meet here a dawn.

(( alright lets do this. ))

Darkclaw stretched and let out a yawn. He had been hunting, but had fallen asleep looking for rabbits. He looked up over the bushes he had been hunting in and spotted a small rabbit. He narrowed his eyes in determination and put himself in a pouncing position.

Edited by brokenglass

((ha windclan has no leader you could lead a group to atck thunder clan I have a plot that I need a battle for It will be fun do please))

(( wait u talkin to me? ))

(( well whatever's clever ))

(( dude i have an awesome idea. what if darkclaw tried to become leader. that would rock. ))

Darkclaw caught the rabbit in his claws and carried in his mouth. He started walking towards the camp (?) and thought of the others.

(( yea u... wait isnt darkclaw like the only warrior... =P ))

((thanks happy.gif; I wonder if super will accept my warrior character, ravenwing, now mellow.gif))

Jaystreak nodded and didn't say anything. She sat down and waited for them to go back to camp.

((isn't super windclan's leader, snowstar?))

(( okay jeez... pushy... ))

(( wait u do that.... if darkclaw dies its on your head.... ))

(( pelt thats wat i was thinking cuz i checked right now ))

Darkclaw arrived at the camp, a cool breeze blowing past him as he did. He looked around, the clan looked almost deserted. He frowned slighty and began walking towards the center of the camp.

Edited by brokenglass

Icestarcalled her clan to gather to tell them than a battle group was leaving and would be moonshadow herself spottedpaw jadecloud and jaystreak.nd they would leave now

(( wait dont we need to wait for whoever snowstar's person is... ))

(( alright alright ))

Darkclaw perked his ears. He could faintly hear paws pounding on the ground. Another clan hunting I suppose. he thought to himself. But they were getting closer to the camp. Too close. He took a small bite of the kill and stood up, ever alert.

((he is sometimes but can't be on all the time; busy with other things and school, I think))

Jaystreak heard the announcement and headed towards the camp entrance to wait for the other cats in her group. She was really excited and hoped that her old apprentice, Ravenwing, would join them; she could really be talented in a fight like this and sometimes, they fought side by side.

(( wait wat time zone.... ))

((eastern, I think; so wait ravenwing has been accepted?))

(( okay what time is it right now in ur time zone.... cuz i have no idea how to check the differences ))

((the time that you have set that's showing on the board right now, 12:00, is the time that it is right now where I live))

Edited by Dragonpelt

(( i put it so it applies to my time zone... so one hour difference.... so 8 for u and 7 for me.... ))