Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

you'll get an email (although scammers will send you fake beta emails, so don't just go clicking links if you get an email) and when you go to your account on battle.net, it'll tell you that you are on the beta. And yes, it's a completely separate thing to download. You pick which of your characters to transfer to the beta server (I think for the wrath beta there was one beta pvp server and one beta pve server)

Ah thank you so much. :D Really appreciate it. Hmm.

I just got burnt to death by Deathwing in Twilight Highlands.. I now have Stood In The Fire.. <3

Just bought the annual pass. Woohoo! And Zach's going to buy his later! :D

This is so exciting. I can't wait. <3

My guild killed Ragnaros last night! Completely forgot to post here!

You could buy the gryphon hatchling without the plushie in ebay. smile.gif

I just checked ebay but I couldn't find a code for sale :<!

I finally reached Level 60 and now I can fly! I just wish I didn't have to spend the majority of my hard earned gold just to fly. 440G just to be able to fly? Seriously?!

I finally reached Level 60 and now I can fly! I just wish I didn't have to spend the majority of my hard earned gold just to fly. 440G just to be able to fly? Seriously?!

it used to be 800.....

*sigh*

The Blizzcon incidents are upsetting me.

A foreign Woman wearing a t-shirt with a Night Elf on it got pushed over and her lanyard pulled by two men in their 20's, who then said "Alliance censorkip.gif*" to her and ran off.

And then, the band they had playing? Spurts out,

"'**** the alliance, ****ing die you ****ing emo ****suckers'"

EDIT- Oh my. censor filter fail blink.gif

Edited by canobiecrazy

it used to be 800.....

Jeez! I'm glad they changed it. If they hadn't, I'd still be hoofin' it. I only had about 556 gold on me at the time.

*sigh*

The Blizzcon incidents are upsetting me.

A foreign Woman wearing a t-shirt with a Night Elf on it got pushed over and her lanyard pulled by two men in their 20's, who then said "Alliance censorkip.gif*" to her and ran off.

And then, the band they had playing? Spurts out,

"'**** the alliance, ****ing die you ****ing emo ****suckers'"

EDIT- Oh my. censor filter fail blink.gif

Perhaps I should be glad I didn't get my dream of going to Blizzcon this year O_o

My nerves have been strained lately, and I do not want to be responsible for whatever my reflexes decide to do in response to someone getting behind me and trying to push me over...

meep.... but I want to go to Blizzcon next year /cry but reflexes DX

Blizzard needs to make Blizzcon more friendly to jumpy people with reflexes...

I just checked ebay but I couldn't find a code for sale :<!

Just keep watching sometimes they have the code card for the gryphon hatchie. smile.gif

Blizzcon wasn't so bad until the second day, apparently. :c The closing ceremony just was not good.

And apparently there are tons of jerk-offs who have a little bit too much faction pride. .__. Yelling at people who have shirts for the opposite faction and such. People get waaaay too into the game. Sigh.

One of my guildies solved this problem by ordering several plushies (apparently he wanted a family of gryphon plushies) and giving his friends in canada the codes. So if you have an american friend who happens to WANT lots of plushies...

This doesn't help when you happen to want the plushies too. xd.png

I can't believe there's that much friction between factions that people would get violent about it. I only have one character since I just started this month, but aren't you able to play both sides? I just picked alliance because I thought draenei were pretty heh.

Yes, you can play both sides. c: I have lots of characters of both factions.

This doesn't help when you happen to want the plushies too. xd.png

: ( at least it gets you the in game pet?

*stares at the part about Blizzcon* What the heck!? O_o That just.....*shake head*

(I didn't even know until now cause I was just following a site for news on Mist of Panadora(?).)

FL tier set got!

Honestly I'm amazed. First Occu'thar drops my gloves, then both Staghelm and Rag drop three Vanquisher tokens each. No one else needed them for main spec. RNG usually hates giving me gear. I think the only things that would've made tonight better for me are 1) if the flamescythe had also dropped, and 2) if they hadn't killed Alysrazor last night so I could get credit for her today. o_o;;

Occu'thar dropping feral gloves is the last thing I expected. Any druid or paladin who's done either VoA or BH could tell you what kind of nightmare it is to try and get the right piece when your class has three different specs.

So, Zach and I went through Kara. ^w^ I had gone through it before with him and his friend, but I didn't get the achievement because I was dumb and released when I died on the last boss without waiting to see if EVERYONE would die.

Anyways, everything was going peachy until my internet gave out. Dx It was gone for 3 minutes, and by the time I got back Zach was in the middle of the chess match and it had sent me to the veeeery beginning. And by the time I almost made it to the room with the chess match, he had solo'd the last boss. ;w; At least I got the achievement this time, but it would have been nice to be there and help.

it used to be 800.....

it used to be 1k before that. and 5k for epic flight. and 1k for dual spec. and you used to have to attune for raids. and we were thankful.

it used to be 1k before that. and 5k for epic flight. and 1k for dual spec. and you used to have to attune for raids. and we were thankful.

1k?

Huh, thought it was 800. Maybe that was for the druid flight form?

druid flight form was only a few gold. my old main was a resto druid in bc, then i got flight for my elemental shaman (main since the end of bc) and my hunter. then suddenly faction reputation discounts applied and i paid 800 for the next few 80's, then suddenly it was cheap.

druid flight form was only a few gold. my old main was a resto druid in bc, then i got flight for my elemental shaman (main since the end of bc) and my hunter. then suddenly faction reputation discounts applied and i paid 800 for the next few 80's, then suddenly it was cheap.

Ah, that must be what I was thinking of. I didn't buy all my alts flight training until wrath, and I guess I'm remembering the prices from the alts, and not my main

Urgh, I paid ~90g for my 60% mount + riding skill back in the day!

Also yeah I stopped checking this thread when it died for a while back in March, since then I've quit, started again, got my mage to 85 and had to quit again because of school tongue.gif

Edited by Slim12