Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Note to self: If those Clefthooves seem a bit abnormally larger than usual, it's probably because you forgot you drank that Noggenfogger less than a minute ago.

If anyone happens to loot my brain, please mail it to Cowmuffin? laugh.gif

@ Jonataze: I agreee. I've always specced BM and I've always done well with it. In BC before people really started to spec BM (they did on my server towards the end anyway), I was blowing the other hunters out of the water in BM spec.

As for cat vs bear form... I spend the majority of my time in cat form, but I much prefer being a bear for a role. But then, I really hate being DPS, so that is sort of decided for me! Where can I find the troll/worgen druid forms? I haven't been looking... been a little occupied with real life lately.

Angz's grunty is annoying me lol. Because she has it, and I'm a pet collector, and I don't.

Yeah the trolls are outrageous and quirky, the worgen ones just look like surprised night elves. With manes. And armored claws.

Edited by Lythiaren

Woah, I didn't even notice that the Worgen bear form had mega metal claws. XD

I wouldn't mind giving it a go, if I had the option, but Im not entirely sure how to get started, also im sure my computer would epically fail at running WoW as it struggles to run stuff like Spore and (when I used to play it) Runescape.

Why is there no "grab the reins, haul yourself into the saddle, and kick Rivendare until he falls off, leaving you in possession of the horsie" option?

Because Baron Rivendare hates the whole world. Do what I do, I /moon him before every pull and yell something about cowgirlscout cookies made with delicious pain. It makes Strat runs significantly less painful. >>

Rather, I would still be doing that if I had my timelost by now. 21 Vyragosas and counting.

Edited by Lythiaren

Because Baron Rivendare hates the whole world.  Do what I do, I /moon him before every pull and yell something about cowgirlscout cookies made with delicious pain.  It makes Strat runs significantly less painful. >>

Rather, I would still be doing that if I had my timelost by now.  21 Vyragosas and counting.

it makes them less painful, but does it make him drop the mount?

165 kills and counting

make that 167169

Edited by Layn

So far? No. I've only killed him 63 times so far, so I'm not allowed to complain about statistics yet. :(

Tried a mount run while you were having a really bad day? Seems to work for my friends. XD

TLPD wru?

Edited by Lythiaren

So far?  No.  I've only killed him 63 times so far, so I'm not allowed to complain about statistics yet. sad.gif

Tried a mount run while you were having a really bad day?  Seems to work for my friends. xd.png

TLPD wru?

indeed, very bad day. guy I like is telling me he thinks I'm attractive, other friend is telling me he is only trying to not hurt my feelings, general feeling of distress caused me to make him so angry that he's no longer talking to me. So. Taking out unhappiness on Rivendare! You'd think he'd get smart and give me the mount to make me go away! 171 kills now181

Edited by Layn

Happy.. I have to say.. you look h-a-w-t as a Draenei.

I really do. :D I had a lot of fun today. Did Obsidian Sanctum 10 3 drakes, then Trial of the Grand Crusader. And one of the people in the guild I apped to was in there. He was like

SUP THIS HUNTER'S A REALLY GOOD PLAYER I CAN TELL BECAUSE I WAS DEAD LIKE 80% OF THE TIME SO I GOT TO WATCH HER.

Want in guild ;-;

Rivendare kill 193....

Baron, oh Baron, oh how I hate you....

Happy, I have a good feeling about you getting into the Alliance guilds. <3 I just feel it.

I played WoW but stoped because I don`t had the time for it anymore. I still like the Story but I can`t start to play again.

user posted image

user posted image

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got Rivendare's mount and it was my 100th mount so got dragonhawk too!

Grats on your Deathcharger! That mofo took me 367 kills to get that mount. And even bigger grats on the Dragonhawk! My guild thought I was crazy when I tried for it. =P Then they saw how pretty it is.

user posted image

Didn't take quite as long as I'd thought it might, but certainly longer that I'd like. xd.png

*pokes thread* Didn't notice this one before... *Joins in zeh fun at random*

I am actually playing the beta on and off. So far I think the Vashj'ir place is my new fave spot. I have to share with you guys the two screenshots I took.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss292/Z...0710_182204.jpg

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss292/Z...0710_182137.jpg

TOTALLY an underwater Pandora, eh? O.O

- and yus, dat ish mah Seahorse mount. xd.png

Edited by Lyxii