Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I couldn't go. D: Band to do and no money. Sigh.

Zach (me bf) tried getting a ticket.. but even with some crazy fast internet, he wasn't fast enough. 8< He expected as much though. But for reals, when I'm out of the house, me and Zach are gonna try and go. We'll wear our spray-paint Horde hoodies. <3

You can buy tickets on like ebay, but they're probably a lot more expensive. :\

*waves around her 5 bucks* Definitely not enough for Blizzcon tickets and a plane ride/car ride from Kentucky. 8< JOB I NEED, YES.

About time! Now you get to swap to puppy-men and get your brew, k? Come be a wolvar with me. :D

Edited by Lythiaren

Just saw the Worgen and Goblin dances. And let me just say that the Goblin ones > the Worgen ones. :D Kyahaha. They are so great.

I now have 8035 achievement points.

my friend has 300 more. I am jealous.

Can it please not take FOUR HOURS to get Tripping the Rifts

I'm seriously considering renewing my WoW account and getting a realm change. Are there any Beta testers here? Does Cata look like it'd be work the costs of buying the xpac, renewing the account, and xfering realms?

Moreover, are there any realms/battlegroups with around a 50/50 shot at winning in BGs? I use to PvP a lot, since I never had hours for raiding. I do now, if I get an EST realm or one that raids earlier in the day, but I do enjoy PvPing. Although it isn't a huge deal, if rated BGs do anything to curb the unorganized noobishness I use to always get.

Also, would any guilds out there be able to work with pally tank/heals and druid tank/boomkin (and PvP heals) on a somewhat reasonable schedule? Don't take it as begging for a guild or whathaveyou, I'd hate it if a guild would just take me. I want to be tested to make sure I'm up to par. Just...wanting to know if any will be open to new recruits come Cata.

Edited by Rendivaunci

Rendi, I've been watching TONS of Cata beta/feedback videos (all of them on the TotalHalibut and OMFGcata channels, in fact). Let me tell you, I have NEVER seen so many positives for an expansion.

In my opinion, it's totally worth it. I actually don't want to play on the live servers until I get my expansion pack because I want to play the NEW stuff so bad. New races, new places, all of the existing areas being changed up by the cataclysm (along with quests), new items, new achievements, new instances.. the old races getting new classes to play as.. soooo maaaaany awweeesoooome thiiiings.

..yes. It will be amazing.

my guild is actually going to be completely rebuilding come cata.

We had a major raid guild poach most of our core members to replace their core members who are taking a break until cata ._.

at this point, we're taking anybody (as long as we do not get reports of them ninjaing or anything) and if they can make raid times at 85, good, otherwise, we just need people so we can get guild achieves

Edited by Layn

Man I havent played WoW in 3 months. I wish I could say I miss it but honestly I kinda dont. Considering how addicted to it I was I find that strange.

I bought a trial, so I'm in the process of downloading it. WoW downloading=3 hours.

It's still not completed- And I started at 9 in the morning. sad.gif

If it ever finishes, I'm going to be a Night Elf Druid.

I bought a trial, so I'm in the process of downloading it. WoW downloading=3 hours.

It's still not completed- And I started at 9 in the morning. sad.gif

If it ever finishes, I'm going to be a Night Elf Druid.

you should totally cancel the trial, and let me invite you

Medivh, Alliance.

Don't expect much of my guild until cata, we're not recruiting now because we don't want anyone else to get poached. Waiting until the first people start hitting 85....

stupid insight. they actually poached so many people from various guilds that they actually had a week or two of sub par raids because EVERYONE was new.... lol. my friend who joined them was complaining about it.

we don't win in battlegrounds as much as other battlegroups though. People cannot resist the urge to farm HKs in the middle of nowhere rather than defending. We do, occasionally, get good groups together, and any premades tend to do well, it's just a problem of if you're queueing for a battleground, odds are high that you'll get at least two afkers, and at least five people who don't care about winning, only HKs.

Edited by Layn

Cool. I received some cash recently, so I should be good to go, as soon as I open a PayPal account. (Oh, how I would love it if you could just use the gamecards to buy things from the Blizz store.)

I'll probably xfer my pally over first, since I'd like to change my Nelf druid to worgen (asdfghjk Nelves are so ugly to me, and tree form is gone).

I wouldn't expect anything at all, my old guild had the same issue...except, for some odd reason, half of my guild took a break as soon as Cata was announced. dry.gif

I think I'd have the most issues, honestly... I'm not sure how this new laptop will handle games. I have Spore, and I get no lag if the settings are medium-low, but Spore isn't WoW. I use to play with 7 FPS in Dal, less while raiding, if I had anything in the background. Wierdly enough, I would rarely loose aggro while tanking... But then, my old guild is kinda crappy. tongue.gif But the laptop I have now IS better than my old one, so it should be better, even slightly... The point is, I'm not sure how useful I'd be in progression raiding, lol.

Whew, I went off on a tangent there, sorry.

hey, even if you don't raid, by being in the guild, you help us towards achievements lol.

If you will be xferring your pally over in the next hour, I will stay online, but if not, I desperately need a nap. weather is changing and my head is full of cobwebs from a possible cold. Trying to sleep as much as I can to hopefully fight it off before it destroys my health for a week or two

Edited by Layn

Oh no, I probably won't for a couple days. I need to borrow a car to make my way over to the bank.

I kind of don't want to xfer my pally, but it's the one I'm best tanking on, and has all the cool stuff on it. Like holiday items, green proto, my cute lil phoenix pet, etc.

Out of plain curiosity, does your guild run old content? I collect mounts, and Maly/Occ/Sarth 3D/TK all drop ones I'm after. Not that I'd expect them handed to me, but no one pugs old content, it'd simply be easier getting a group together if you have some collectors as well.

eh...

we don't run old content because people end up in the relatively common runs people pug by the time we could possibly get around to doing it. My server is interesting in that people pug EVERYTHING.

I love your server already. <3 People never even pugged ToC because the faction champs were "too hard, all pugs fail on them."

...FC was the only fight I liked in there. tongue.gif

Pfft. XD

I played on my old Nelf druid for fun. Went kitty form and starting killing everything. I forgot how fun it was to be a kitty. <3

Now I can't wait for my Troll druid. Their kitty forms are AMAZIIIING.

I love your server already. <3 People never even pugged ToC because the faction champs were "too hard, all pugs fail on them."

...FC was the only fight I liked in there. tongue.gif

lol, yup. We do everything and anything in pugs, though it's hard to coax people into doing ulduar because no one has the patience to come back for a second night or to stay to do all bosses on hardmode in one night. They generally fall asleep about the time the raid reaches mimi.....

Edited by Layn

god my shaman to 80 yesterday. i now have 3 80s i need to level in cata, blah

*claws toward achievement*

39 more turnins for Shen'dralar... 1400 boxes and 6000 more rep for Ravenholdt... Then Darkmoon from honored...

MUST... HAVE... INSANE!

So.. just a random question. :D Completely random.

If you could pick a race.. any race at all.. to be a new playable race, which race would it be? :3 And if you could make up any race (playable or not), what would it be?

My boyfriend chose the Taunka. For.. some.. reason. Hm.