Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

ffffff beta key.  *grabbyhands*

!

D: *sloowly slides away clinging to it* NUUU~! >:U

I want someone's Dragonhawk mount in one of the previous posts though... >:] *Plots*

Edited by Lyxii

!

I want someone's Dragonhawk mount in one of the previous posts though... >:] *Plots*

mine............. *bites*

price figures on that shiny seahorse?

Edited by Layn

mine............. *bites*

D': *Cries!*

Oh yea, I was gunna ask but I am not sure if anyone here can answer...

... But does anyone know of a balanced PvP server with a kinda medium to low population on it? Really wanna transfer onto a new server with my 80 Hunter and Druid. :<

Edit: No price there Layn. Can get him from a quest in the zone. You do like a really slow DDR kinda thing with arrows as he tries to knock you off. :'D

Edited by Lyxii

D': *Cries!*

Oh yea, I was gunna ask but I am not sure if anyone here can answer...

... But does anyone know of a balanced PvP server with a kinda medium to low population on it? Really wanna transfer onto a new server with my 80 Hunter and Druid. :<

Edit: No price there Layn. Can get him from a quest in the zone. You do like a really slow DDR kinda thing with arrows as he tries to knock you off. :'D

it sounds fun. can't wait.

!

I have the Horde one. Got it innnnn..... January? :B

user posted image

hi ima druid :V

Edited by Lythiaren

I have the Horde one. Got it innnnn..... January? :B

user posted image

hi ima druid :V

mine isn't the horde one though, mine is the obtained 100 mounts one.

Alliance equiv. of yours is a hippogriff.

I have two guildies... sometimes we sit in dal in a line on different hippogriffs

So cool. ;D Grats guys!

I only have two mounts I am proud of.. My Green Protodrake and... Headless Horseman Mount.... Whenever I ride that horse I can't help but hum the "My horse is amazing" song or pull the Old Spice Commercial quote. xd.png

mine isn't the horde one though, mine is the obtained 100 mounts one.

Alliance equiv. of yours is a hippogriff.

I have two guildies... sometimes we sit in dal in a line on different hippogriffs

Um. The dragonhawks ONLY come from that achievement. Alliance gets a blue one, Horde gets a red one. The Alliance equivalent is not a gryphon. tongue.gif

OMG, Vash'jir is so gorgeous. I can't wait to try those zones out. <3 I'd have to say it's what I'm looking forward to the most, aside from Worgens.

EDIT:

I'm happy with my Talbuk and my Violet Netherdrake. x3 I spent so much time trying to get the Netherdrake, and I don't regret a second of it. Beaaaauuutiful mount.

I really want Anzu, though. sad.gif I've run H Sethekk 65 times, and still never seen the stupid mount drop.

Edited by aynessa

Um. The dragonhawks ONLY come from that achievement. Alliance gets a blue one, Horde gets a red one. The Alliance equivalent is not a gryphon. tongue.gif

OMG, Vash'jir is so gorgeous. I can't wait to try those zones out. <3 I'd have to say it's what I'm looking forward to the most, aside from Worgens.

EDIT:

I'm happy with my Talbuk and my Violet Netherdrake. x3 I spent so much time trying to get the Netherdrake, and I don't regret a second of it. Beaaaauuutiful mount.

I really want Anzu, though. sad.gif I've run H Sethekk 65 times, and still never seen the stupid mount drop.

no, the horde tournament mount equivalent of the silver covenant hippogriff is a dragonhawk. I believe that dragonhawk is red.

No, that's the Sunreaver Dragonhawk. The one in my shot is indeed the 100 mount one; I have 112 mounts.

user posted image

that explains it then.

horde get two dragonhawks not one, and the mount one is red. I always thought the red dragonhawks horde had were the sunreaver ones

perfect for a death knight to ride and look icky

*rocks out her new avatar*

Gonna roll a shadow priest as soon as I get WoW time. :D Sweeeetness.

stupid question,what exactly is woW? i know its a game but can someone explain it to me? i've never heard of it before now...

World of Warcraft.

imo, it's the best pay to play mmo out htere, and for the price, cheaper than a lot of the "free to play" games too

I think WoW is pretty much better than all "free to play" MMOs. Probably because they have the money for all the things they want to do to the game (and because its overall lore is just plain amazing).

It's debatable whether it is better than the other pay to play MMOs, but I prefer it. *shrug* =w=

I think WoW is pretty much better than all "free to play" MMOs. Probably because they have the money for all the things they want to do to the game (and because its overall lore is just plain amazing).

It's debatable whether it is better than the other pay to play MMOs, but I prefer it. *shrug* =w=

since the lure of the f2p games is the fact that it's free, I don't even mention that it's better than them.

I just say that f2p games tend to make you spend a fortune and a half of real life money to buy "special" items which you need to advance past a certain point. Generally, the amount you spend on "special" items in f2ps is more than the $15 a month that wow costs

Well the problem with other subscription MMOs is that most of them are far too ambitious. I can think of at least three MMOs off the top of my head that have basically claimed at their release that they will dethrone WoW. All of them have failed. That's the wrong way to design a game, honestly. Yeah, WoW has 11 million players. It didn't have that many to start off, it's something that builds up.

You don't design a new game and aim to have 11 million players at the very beginning. You just don't. Warhammer Online tried that. They basically took WoW, put in their own extensive lore, took out things they hated, put in things they liked. Churned out an okay game, but they were too ambitious with it. The system was fundamentally flawed because it wasn't their system, it was just a clone of WoW's. Now the only people who play it are the fanboys and people trying to find something similar to WoW that doesn't involve giving money to Blizzard.

Edited by Lythiaren

Either this amazon.com seller is lying to me.... in which case, I'm going to report him to amazon for lying about product information, and get all my money back....

Or in several weeks I am going to be the very proud and happy owner of a little mini zergling.

The strange news? It was only listed for $110. It sounds a bit odd, but I have the seller's word that it is genuinely unused, so if it is used, I can return it for full refund.

Methinks the poor seller may have forgotten one or more 0s.....

Edited by Layn

GUYS.

GUYS.

GUUUYYYYYYSSS.

user posted image

TIMELOST GOT. Three months of camping in the bloody mountains and I got him two hours ago, my heart is still racing. *w* <33333333

GUYS.

GUYS.

GUUUYYYYYYSSS.

user posted image

TIMELOST GOT. Three months of camping in the bloody mountains and I got him two hours ago, my heart is still racing. *w* <33333333

grats.

Guildies had me out in storm peaks several weeks ago, seeing him on hunter tracking. Couldn't run into him....

So I totally got into the alliance guild AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY BEAUTIFUL TABARD IN MY BEAUTIFUL SIGNATURE.

/canadian

So far I'm really loving it. The guild's been together since vanilla so there's like, no drama at all, people know each and are helpful, etc. It's awesome. Apparently Scourge Stalker Vambraces or whatever the gunship bracers are called on 25 man dropped every week until I joined, so I guess Blizzard's just saying, " We hate you Canah. We want you dead. >:| "

I'm on par with some people who outgear me too on damage, which is kind of awesome. I just need to improve some more on fight mechanics and be great and then maybe I'll get in as probation. AND THAT WOULD BE AWESOME BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GUILD. ajsldahjskldhsajkdsa

Seriously though, Blood Beasts suck and for some reason my damage on them fails. At least it went up 50k overall from like, a week before. /cough

AND HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN.

EDIT: OMG LYTHARIEN GRATS :DDD!

Edited by Happyface

Guild just hosted its first ever icc25 pug. Killed 7/12 bosses, and we got TONS of whispers from pugs asking if they could come back next week!

Edited by Layn