Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Because most of the gamer population consists of sexually frustrated young males. Drop it, please.

Pahaha, Lyth has a point. |D

And really, the WoW community already makes fun of the plate bikini armor. ;P So many comics on the WoW Community site.. so many frustrated female players.

Honestly, I don't mind. But that's because I would rather be looking at a female body than a male body.. IT'S EASIER ON THE EYES. *shot*

http://i55.tinypic.com/e7hxjc.jpg

why do priests get the awesome spells?

also, I glitched out in SW so the only things showing were a ring of chairs and my priest friend's prayer of healing

Edited by Layn

Just a question of all those out there that play WOW...

Which is your favorite expansion?

Also are you excited for the newest expansion?

so far my favorite expansion was....

well, I'm not sure.

I loved vanilla WoW, but I also didn't have the time to enjoy it properly because during that timespan my father became deranged and cut off the internet for a week if he caught me on the computer.

During BC, dad finally stopped being strange like that, and I had a lot of fun. However, my guild wasn't able to get more than ten people, so we couldn't really progress through the content easily because we couldn't do 25 mans.

During Wrath, we were able to start running stuff as a guild, and I had lots of fun. However, I hated pvp after wrath, and loved BC pvp.

Each expansion brought something new, which I loved, but I cannot tell which I liked more. Really looking forward to cata.

i did 74-76 on my shaman today. i need a break from healing

i joined about march this year so this will be my first expansion

looking at past things i'd say probably BC cause it added blood elves and dreanei (my main character being a dreanei mage xd.png)

and outlands which is just awesome

then again i haven't even gotten to northrend yet so i can't say

but i love deathwing xd.png so this will be interesting

i've been trying to catch up on story stuff since i started, i'm reading war of the ancients 2 now so i finally get to learn about the dragons >_>

hmm it's the 19th and cata comes out the 7th

so i have about a month and a half

i need to read the rest of 2, buy and read 3, day of dragon and night of dragon

3.5 books *runs off*

Edited by darkshadow5392

Stupid ALTism.. made another alt. :V This time a warlock.

..and MAN can my spells cast a long ways. Nothing can even get to me. |D Me and Lazbag are just like "BAM BAM BAM YOU DEAD LAWLS".

Just a question of all those out there that play WOW...

Which is your favorite expansion?

Also are you excited for the newest expansion?

First question: Burning Crusade. That is all.

Second question: hell yeah. biggrin.gif

But here's my question: am I the only hunter who has a lvl. 65 crocolisk pet?

OKAY I do not understand the new system for learning new spells and crud. 8|

My new Warlock alt is almost level 10 and it just WON'T let me learn anything when other people can. I do not understand why this is happeniiiiiing and it makes me SAD.

on your trainer page it has all the spells you currently know

in the top right corner of that window there should be a drop down list that has choices like "display: known, available" or something like that

when i signed on my mage it seemed to default to only the ones your currently know, not what you can learn

if you've already done that i can't help you sorry

Actually, the page just shows up as a blank page. :< Same for all other trainers too.

I'll check to see if there is a drop-down menu thingy, though. If there is, hoorah! If there isn't.. I'm going to flip. D8

So, I was in a For The Horde run. We get through Darnassus and the Exodar okay. Then wipe in Stormwind. Why, do you ask? Well, because every single Alliance boss was there.

user posted image

lol. And then the raid leader wanted us to rez at our bodies...inside SW...with all the bosses...and a bunch of 80s just sitting over our corpses. Yeah, no. I left. rolleyes.gif

Photobucket mucked up my SS, so I edited it with a cropped version. >>

Edited by iarsma

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AWESOME. XD Now imagine King Greymane there too. Even MORE death and destruction! Pfffft.

Jaina I've heard is pretty beastly. :V My boyfriend and his friend spotted her somewhere while on their hunters, and they were like "lawl let's get her :D". They were pwn'd horribly. Bwahaha. Don't mess with the best, I guess.

We wiped because of the bosses, there weren't even any players there yet. It was AFTER like, half of us had died, that we started noticing the other bosses. "Wtf, Tyrande is here!" "THERE'S VELEN. WHAT'S GOING ON." lol

Actually, the page just shows up as a blank page. :< Same for all other trainers too.

I'll check to see if there is a drop-down menu thingy, though. If there is, hoorah! If there isn't.. I'm going to flip. D8

The dropdown menu thingy for filters is easy to miss, it's toward the top rightish of the window.

So, I was in a For The Horde run. We get through Darnassus and the Exodar okay. Then wipe in Stormwind. Why, do you ask? Well, because every single Alliance boss was there.

user posted image

lol. And then the raid leader wanted us to rez at our bodies...inside SW...with all the bosses...and a bunch of 80s just sitting over our corpses. Yeah, no. I left. rolleyes.gif

Photobucket mucked up my SS, so I edited it with a cropped version. >>

Jaina and Dwarf guy have like, 600k hp or something. While the other bosses have... a lot more. It made me lol.

The dropdown menu thingy for filters is easy to miss, it's toward the top rightish of the window.

Haha, yeah, I found it. XD When I did, I was like "Wth why didn't I notice this before." Bwahaha I'M SO DUMB.

OH I MADE MESELF A COW SHAMMY. TEEHEE.

I just got back from Blizzcon

It was amazing

There were like, 30+ people from my server there. I got to meet a ton of people I've played with in the past, since everyone there was horde and I'm alliance now. I got to hang out with someone I've known for three years. He gave nice hugs <333

Did anyone else get to go? :D

I couldn't go. D: Band to do and no money. Sigh.

Zach (me bf) tried getting a ticket.. but even with some crazy fast internet, he wasn't fast enough. 8< He expected as much though. But for reals, when I'm out of the house, me and Zach are gonna try and go. We'll wear our spray-paint Horde hoodies. <3