Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear paper:

Tian Kong Yun is just so dreamy! Can't wait to grow up and mate with him. I can just feel that I'll be a female. I really, really hope I will, anyway. Now, back to staring at my darling Tian!

--Swallowtail hatchling.

Dearest Journal

There is so much wonderful news! First of all, The Mistress has completed her move into the complex. I must admit we were all a bit worried when she didn't show up to visit yeaterday. She rarely skips a day. But at least all was well today. The Mistress said that she had to finish the land deal so she could claim full ownership of the mountian we live in. Now we have full rights to this mountain and about a three mile radius around it. She has renamed it the "Lonely Mountian" after one from one of her favorite books. It does fit in a way since we are seperated from the main mountian range by about four miles. We threw a grand party in celebration of this event and the Mistress' move. Now we are truly a full Clan now.

The other fantastic news is that Seren Gwryw and I have become mates. And we have just had our first egg together. It is a Nebula egg. Seren said he was hoping that it would have been an Ice like me. I'm just happy either way. He's so good to me and our egg. I'm glad the Mistress traded for him. I may have lost an egg. But I gained a true mate.

Oh! I nearly forgot. Our Vine finaly bred true to type. She was so excited that she finaly got a vine egg. And wonder of wonders when he gendered, he was an Alt! Of course now she's strutting around boasting about it. But i'll let it go unless she drags it out fr to long. She's generally not the braging type, so it should be ok. No one will begrudge her this triumph.

-Rhewi Benyw-

Edited by kauzlina

Previous Page - Next Page

Hi. It's me again. And I can fly.

I said that I would be out of here. But I can't help hanging around. I guess it would be worth the wait to be able to legally get out of here. Maybe I'll get into a cave with less dragons. Yes, I gendered male. I sort of want to get to know that Older Dorkface Sunsong. I think I might admire him. I also think he's ignoring me for some reason....

Edited by Silver_Voices

07/08/11

Dear Journal,

Today Inca rescued a darling little Guardian egg,sitting alone infront of all the other eggs.Nobody else was even looking at the egg,and she needed a Guardian,so she took pity on the little egg and picked it up.

She says it will have high status among the cave,though no one understands why.Perhaps it is because it is different than all the CB or nicely lined dragons.Anyways,I have to go,Evil Steve is cornering Cheesicle.....

XOXO,

♥Meiffy♥

I found out why.

Yes, it's me. I found out why he was avoiding me. He wanted me to gender female. Eew...

I'm gone. Now Silver's caught herself a new Sunsong. She's got what she needs. She doesn't need me any more. Goodbye.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Dusk Divide Dragon Keep Journals: Previous Page - Next Page

Dear Diary,

Well, the Keep has been rather loud lately, what with all the Silverskys storming around - literally! Khaskampf Silversky's been making trouble, but the Clan is still going strong. They've even got three new gray eggs for their clan, two wildborn and one with a pedigree. Taking up half of the Keep Overseer's available clutch space, hpmh. In addition to those three grays there's a wildborn mint. Apparently Shay needed a male one. Bleh. There's only one good egg, that nebula egg with a pedigree. Shay says it's a tinsel fail, not that I know what that means. My mate Zirghnitas had to influence it male.

Oh, about nebulae... I'm sure Esterlle has written in here already. She used to act so tomboyish but now she's got a girl-friend and is all gooey and sigh-y about mates. She really has let that 'female' perception get to her head, and she thinks she's undesirable because she's alt. She's so silly. If only she saw how some of the males looked at her, with the fiery red stars on her scales. Especially Draikoor, that downtrodden ember.

Zirgh and I mated again, and of course we made another pink egg that was dropped straightaway. Sigh, at least I still have him... In fact, a lot of us have been mating lately, and Shay's been abandoning all of our eggs. They're not bad so they get picked up quick, but I worry sometimes.

- Strykiir

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My memory is drifting, after centuries of stone... I must ask Areq to write this down for me, for rock has crusted over my claws so I can hardly move. I cannot forget my plan. I am forgotten. They will pay. The ember dragons will help me. After all, they owe homage to me. Their forefather, in spirit if not mind. My son Allumn the geode has abandoned me, but no matter... he will turn, once he sees us in our full glory. The Keep needs a purpose, not withering away as it is now, and I will give them one.

- Arachke the stone's words, written word-for word by his mate Arequiem

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

((Have you guys seen my journals? They're rather bad compared to yours... DX ))

Previous Journal - Next Journal

Why hello, entertainment...

Score! Duchess of Grumpiness Ferociasa left her journal lying around! Actually, it wasn't lying around per se, but her loss for leaving it where I, the great thief and lord of mayhem Danny Mysteroo, could get my hands on it... Now, let's see if she has any of those 'deep and dark secrets'...

Man, it's so lame! She barely wrote anything in this! After all the time and effort I put into giving her new 'companions' a ride to her majestic castle... Such a shame. For a book to be used this way. In that case, there is only one thing to do...

(A somewhat crude writing in large letters was scribbled on the remainder of the page.) DANNY WUZ HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dd/mm/yyyy

-To do list: Kill Danny

-To do list: Ask Rezo for a chest and lock

-To do list: Lock diary away after writing

Ferociasa

Edited by Vocalia

((Trust me, go back a few pages, the entries made by me will make you facepalm. None of you are that bad at all.))

Okay, now I know for certain Possibly is smitten with me, as the nebula has been literally watching me while I sleep. No, she's downright obsessed. I told her I already have a mate I love, and several children with her. She said she understood, but I'm certain that didn't stop her. Hopefully she comes to her senses in time before it gets out of hand...*shiver*

Fylarian

((*pops in* What's with all this self-criticism? D: All of you have great journals.

Took a break from journaling, vacations and stuff; anyway, I'm going to continue like nothing happened.

Also, applemcsauce, I'd love to do that but I'm unsure about how that would turn out. xd.png))

August 16, early evening

--

State of the nest: two daydream eggs, three nebula eggs, a moonstone egg

One of those ocassions, very rare within my work, occurred: I am really and truly bored. No hatchlings here and the eggs aren't hatching for at least half an hour. So I figured that I might write something down.

It might seem strange that there are daydream eggs in our hatchery again. As expected, the daydreams have stopped being sulky and returned to our cave, and have a separate nest Ikseja is tending to.

It was no surprise that they have returned - daydreams never stayed angry for long - but I was shocked about how they have expanded the family. There were six of them when they left, and now there are 23 daydreams in the cave.

Speaking of the hatchery: while there were no hatchlings in the nest, we took advantage of it and modified it with Jawya, Parnanta and Eonah. We moved the nests into a separate cave, so that there are no curious dragons intruding anymore, and created the new daydream nest.

Wait, the eggs are hatching! I can't miss that.

Vapofabis, a spring seasonal dragon, the first nestkeeper of Thoiris

--------------------------------

August 16, evening

--

Dear Diary.

Wha...?

Wexeth has just brought in a palm tree and planted it near the cave. Along with bringing a very small, white egg that's clearly not a dragon. I'm afraid he's going crazy.

Sorry for the extremely short entry, but I just don't have time. Will write later,

Fanthesi, a silver dragonness ♥

Dear Journals,

Well, I talked to Khaskampf today, about his anger issues. A bit about Kitt too, although he refused to go very far into the subject. He hasn't been talking a lot lately, and even in our conversation his replies were mostly monosyllabic. Not really sure if you could call that a conversation, anyhow. I get the sense he's angry with the Silverskys in general, for forcing Kitt on him, but I tried to convince him that the Clan system is good. I'm fine with it, anyways, since Uhmali and I mostly avoid each other and life seems as usual. I've got Uqiki and Kyaal watching Khaskampf anyhow.

Uqiki's a bit distracted though. Today she mated as was predetermined with Cerastes. She's admiring of him but somewhat indifferent; however she's absolutely besotted with the egg. I'm proud of her, but her mother Uhmali is smug. This egg, my grandchild, also has a mate picked out for it and was influenced female. Guess I won't get a son anytime soon...

- Sonne Silversky

Disaster. Complete disaster....

I have not been able to report in a while due to the war that has been going on in our divided caves. Since then, we of the Frozen Clan and Head Guardian Ryuu have been arranging meetings with Darkshadow in order to hopefully stop this mess. It seemed to have been going quite well, though up till recently we thought we were going to resolve this war. After the last meeting we have learned that a few dragons have been taken, though we weren't sure how until we found out most of the mints went into hiding to do it. Head Ryuu is furious. He blames himself for not being able to spot the differences and we of the Frozen Clan are really the only ones trying to make him stop. The rest of Outcast Caves believes he should be sulking as most have lost hope of wining the war.

Hopefully DH and Zail will come back to us soon, for we have been sending out few numbers of our own in attempts to get them back without harm to anyone. We need them back here, if not for our clan to be complete again but for Outcast Caves to have hope again.

~Shadenights of Frozen Clan

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Hello, nifty little book. This is rather a very clever idea though, actually. Oh, goodness, I just love a nice day like today. It's rather boring though... Maybe I'll stir the pot a little. Is that right? Stir the pot? Anyway, I'm going to make a bit of trouble. Be back soon!

Cobalt Day ~ Nilia Pygmy

Tuesday, 8/16/11, 2:19pm

Wow. This little book has been passed all over, I only just found it. Wow, so what's happened since I wrote last? Oh, that whole episode with the poor little Sunsong. He hated it here. Poor thing.

Also, we have some new eggs. Silver's volunteered to give eggs to some of the new people in the cave, so we have two sunstone eggs just waiting. We also have a moonstone egg and an ember egg, both with gaping holes in them. Can't wait for them to hatch...

~The Tiny Spark

Edited by Silver_Voices

Date; August 17, 2011

Mood: Impatient

Nest status:

a male Guardian hatchling

a female Electric hatchling (though Glam wanted male)

a female Pink hatchling

a male Red hatchling

a hatching black egg

a hatching gray egg

a gray egg

a purple egg

a white dorkface egg

an ember egg that Deahete and I have been caring for.

I felt the flood of relief wash over me earlier this morning when Glam hesitantly agreed to not trade away our Ember egg. Well, to be honest, it's not really ours. It was dropped in the cave, and Glam said she and many others dove for it at the same time, but she grabbed it first and scurried out, triumphant despite her burning hands. Deahete and I are immune to the scalding heat this egg gives off, and it's not nearly as bad as a Magma egg, many of which Glam has handled before.

Deahete and I have had only one child- a strong young male, but as an egg he was tossed into the old place of abandonment. Such a depressing area that is. So many eggs sit there, growing cold without a mother to keep them safe. Every so often a confused, lost hatchling scurries by, whimpering pitifully. But hatchlings are usually snatched up pretty quickly. However, I can't say the same for the more common eggs, like the Nocturnes and Grays and Greens that end up getting booted off to the wilderness. But I've heard the wilderness is a marvelous place, with no rules and owners telling you what to do!

This egg is the adopted child of Deahete and I and I can't wait for it to hurry up and hatch! Glam is obsessed with her little breeding pair, Satin and Ight, but while she's busy fussing over them and their offspring, I'm going to keep an eye out for CB Embers to help build our pack. That is all for now, journal!

- Evolity

Edited by glamoursea2

Dear diary:

...I think I'll have to have a word with the Misfits. Ivory Fuzz is not their personal test subject. I had to remove snail shells that they'd somehow tied into his fur. Mind you, I'm not entirely sure that he realises that anything is amiss. Then again, even if he was on fire, he'd probably just yawn and go back to sleep.

--Velvet Shenanigans.

Dear paper;

Noooo! I'm male! Now I can't mate with Tian, like I dreamed of doing. Curse you fate!

---Swallowtail hatchling.

Edited by iCloud

Date: August 17, 2011

Mood: Depressed

Just when I had begun to get over the fact that my egg was re-homed, never to curl up against its mother's side and never to scurry happily through the cave with dragons I've known my whole life, I saw it. My baby. It has hatched by now, and of course it is a little undgendered Nebula hatchling. Ight and I have been keeping an eye on it, as it grows up on another scroll without any parents. I wish I could visit it, and perhaps I will one day, but it is highly unlikely. However, the darling thing doesn't mind- it's never known anything different. It plays with other Nebula hatchies and the adult dragons keep an eye on it, I know. I can't wait to see what color/gender it grows up to be, and I can't wait until my cooldown is over so I can breed again! This time I will be able to keep my little egg with me, and watch over it like the protective mother I am!

- Satin Gloves

August 17, evening

--

State of the nest

- canopy hatchling: unknown pedigree, came as a hatchling from an allied cave

- nebula hatchling: patterned lineage with six generations known, came as a hatchling from a foreign distant cave

- daydream hatchling: child of Danati and Aybone, pureblood, three generations known

- daydream hatchling: unknown pedigree, came as an egg from the coastline

- nebula hatchling: unknown pedigree, came as an egg from the desert

- nebula hatchling: child of Ihaze and Niilio, pureblood, three generations known

- nebula hatchling: unknown pedigree, came as an egg from the desert

- whiptail hatchling: unknown pedigree, came as a hatchling from the abandoned place

- canopy hatchling: unknown pedigree, came as an egg from the abandoned place

- moonstone hatchling: child of Lacera and Zaryco, two generations known

- purple hatchling: mixed lineage with six generations known, came as an egg from the abandoned place

- hellfire hatchling: unknown pedigree, came as a hatchling from an allied cave

- thunder egg: pureblood lineage with two generations known, came from a foreign distant cave

- hellfire egg: patterned lineage with four generations known, came from the abandoned place

- magi egg: unknown pedigree, came from the volcano

- water egg: unknown pedigree, came from the coastline

- strange egg: unknown pedigree, new species for us - it is white, very small and looks like a bird egg, but Gaidani insisted on keeping it; came from the coastline

- white egg: patterned lineage with four generations known, came from the abandoned place

What did I say about boredom? Just yesterday, there were no hatchlings for me to take care of, and now, out of nowhere, there are twelve of them. We are reaching our nest's capacity, and Zaraya of course had to suggest writing more detailed stats. Where do I get the time for that?! Not to mention it takes up half a page of my small journal.

To talk about something else... Ysfien has been complaining to me that the magi group is near useless. She and Upheyen are the only ones perfectly capable of doing their job, she said. Hai doesn't pay attention to her lessons, Ducky is always somewhere else when she is needed, and Pherete is extremely clumsy. I wonder if this magi egg will make some difference.

There are troubles within this clan, and it's not only the magis. Our territory is not large enough for more than three hundred dragons; we will have to expand again, and that means facing the vampire clan. We will have to go during the night, because if we didn't, we would have no idea where the vampires would be.

I'm afraid. Dragons are being trained, but we don't know how many of the vampires are out there, so we will need an army as big as possible. And even if we expand our territory, there are still those problems with food and water supplying, not to mention the lack of incubators and mages...

Let's just hope we get out of this all right. Sometimes I wish to be an idealist, like Fanthesi, for example. She is a sweet girl, but she's like a hatchling and clearly lives in her own little world with the daydreams. I'm sometimes worried about her.

...Why am I always worried about something?

My head... Quiia has just brought the hatchlings she had been outside with. I have to go.

Vapofabis, a spring seasonal dragon, the first nestkeeper of Thoiris

--------------------------------

Edited by Orlageddon

Wednesday, 8/17/11, 2:41pm

The eggs still haven't hatched. That's all I have to say today. Nothing new, everything's still the same.

~The Tiny Spark

Current Mood: Content, slightly hungry.

Aw, how sweet. The Gemstone was reading over my shoulder and just went to get me some plankton... He's just the best mate I could ever ask for. Anyway, Hi, I'm The Bright Sapphire, and I just decided to write in here. Well, we are one of the newer couples, and the last of the five pygmy breeds that Silver had picked up. The funny thing is, she picked us up out of the same area, but not the same nest. I'm pretty sure we would have met each other even if she hadn't brought us together. Hmm... What else to say? I don't know. I sort of want to join The Gemstone in diving into the cooling ocean waves... Yes, that's what I'm going to do. I'll write later!

The Bright Sapphire

Edited by Silver_Voices

I've found some old, unused parchment to use as I see fit. Thus I have decided to do as my beloved and keep a journal of sorts.

I do remember fondly the day my beloved looked upon my tiny new hatched form for the first time. Twas then I knew what love was. Before I had even known of which gender I would be, I have loved her. She did not look upon me with hatred or disdain as one would have expected. For her fist child was given in trade for myself. The Mistress had a desire for one of my kind and knew that one of my beloved's eggs would be highly sought after. Her kind is so very rare. But as I grew and showed myself to be male, I desired her to be my mate. At first I feared her previous mate would fight me for the right of it. But he cared little for her in that manner anymore. Truly was my heart gladdened by it. Thus did I go about the course of courting her. I did but hammer my mind to create the poems and letters that did so melt her heart. And in my fear of catching her anger, 'twould have gone on for so much longer had I not dallied that day and been caught out at it. But oh joy! She was happy and joyus to find that the purpotrator of such declarations of love was honest in it. When she took me to mate was the greatest moment of my young life. And yet it only gets better from the on. Our first attempt at conception was successfull. We have a lovely young nebula egg. I wonder if it will be male or female. And will it have my coloring or temperment, or what might it have gathered from it's mother. 'Tis true I wished for the egg to be an ice. For I believe the Mistress would have let us keep it, for it would have truly been born with love.

Seren Gwryw

Edited by kauzlina

Dear journal,

Oh, hi! My name is Zherian, a Two-finned Bluna hatchling. Someone who goes by the name of Nova adopted me, and I'm so happy to be here. There are a few other hatchlings there, but the one I get along with best is a Magma named Overtoasted Marshmallow. I don't know what a marshmallow is, but it sounds cool! Anyways, I should end my entry here, because the others are getting ready to eat, and they want me to come over. I'll have the details about it later, maybe, if I remember.

~Zherian

Dearest Journal

Seren has begun his own journal today. And if I know him even a little, it's probably filled with declarations of endless devotion and love. I think it's rather sweet. And i'm glad that he has taken to the maturity of mating and fatherhood so well. He mother hens that egg more than the Mistress herself does. Unfortunatly I cannot touch the egg to much to keep from feezing the hatchling. Seren, bless his ever shining wings, promises to make sure our children (he's determined to have as many as I want) will always know how much I care about them even if I cannot cuddle them as I would wish. We both hope that Seren's ability to handle the intese cold that I give off will pass on to our children of his type. I just hope it comes out healthy since for a short time it had to be hidden away due to potential sickness. Thankfully it's better now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side Note--The Mistress has promised to crochet me some very heavy and thick gloves so that I may touch any of my eggs and young hatchlings that are Nebula. These kinds of loving touches are why we all care so deeply for her. It's that love that keeps our quarrels to the bare minimum that are bound to happen. We all hate to make her sad. Even the Vampires act better than all the stories we hear of their kind living elsewhere and in the wilderness. Ours rarely bite willy nilly on eggs. Only those of unwanted common matings are offered. Bless our home and hopes for it to stay the way it is for as long as possible.

-Rhewi Benyw-

Edited by kauzlina

Date: August 17, 2011

Mood: Exhilarated

I'm not surprised that some of the hatchlings have remarked that I look rather flushed. I'm always red-faced, breathless, and a bit off-balanced after soaring through the sunset-stained skies, bouncing off of thick trees and trying to keep up with Ight while he teases me affectionately and snags birds along the way like a master predator of the air. Despite having no forelimbs, he managed to tackle a full-grown hawk- and a meaty one at that! Though my limbs are aching, I feel alive and exuberant, flooded with energy. This hawk is quite tasty, I might add, but Ight isn't here to enjoy it with me. He went off with his "brother", Secrets Of The Universe, to patrol the territory for any intruders, predators, or thieves here to steal our eggs. Of course, the outer border of the territory is protected with a highly advanced system which requires a password, a password only Glam knows, but I've heard there are clever ones out there who can find out someone's password and steal their eggs. I do hope this doesn't happen- but if so, I'll be here to defend the nest!

Earlier today, Glam was wandering through the cave when she found a lonely little black hatchling, squeaking miserably and lashing its tail in desperation. I know she can't resist a stray hatchling, no matter its breed, and she scooped it up and brought it here. The ungendered dear is lovingly referred to as Chimes On The Wind. It was quite traumatized, and I feel bad for it, wondering what it must have gone through. But now it is warming up to us and has befriended another black hatchling of ours, Death By Scissors. The two are quite close, as you can see. Oh, it seems Ight has returned, and he's headed this way with- is that a pelican? My heavens, who could ask for a better mate? I love him so.

- Satin Gloves

Previous Journal - Next Journal

Dear diary,

I took a visit to the nursery cave today to check up on the sitters. It was also a good opportunity for me to look after the eggs and hatchlings. They are so adroable~! Such young and curious little dragons...

The sitters were doing great. Jes was keeping things under control as usual. We chatted for a while in the cave with Fedora, Chlorophia and the Momoiro sisters. The Momiro sisters aren't actually blood sisters, but they were so close when they were young that they finally adopted one another as siblings when they matured. When I asked them about the new arrivals, Amethyst joked that Sakura seemed to be interested in influencing one of the new eggs, a Flamingo Dragon egg, to be her own gender. Sakura blushed and promptly smacked her sister with her tail. It didn't seem to be true, however, seeing that said egg had hatched and gendered male while Sakura was a female.

Speaking of hatchlings, the Ember Dragon that hatched at nearly the same time as the Flamingo Dragon gendered male as well. He and Vashtel got along really well~! I'm so happy! I saw him puffing fire sparks at the little hatchling while he giggled and tried to swallow the sparks. I'm not sure that I should allow that, but Vashtel assured me that it was just a harmless game for the Ember hatchling.

Izo and Leticia also came to visit today with dried seaweeds and one of the hatchling, a female Skywing, took a great deal of interest to Izo. Leticia noticed this and chuckled, asking him to take the hatchling as his mate so that she "can have siblings". I couldn't help but giggle with Leticia at seeing Izo's flustered face and the hatchling's curious, innocent face.

Lastly, apparently another Misfit Pygmy hatched in the cave and was close to maturing. She really gave Strawberry a time of her life; she refused to leave her alone! Oh dear... I hope she doesn't grow up to be as mischievous as Danny... After he stole and wrote in Ferociasa's journal, she was so furious that she wanted to burn the Pygmy whole! Although it's nothing I couldn't handle, of course, I deeply fear that Danny had bitten more than he could chew... Ferociasa's calmer now after a nice mint tea and green salad. She seemed to like them and had asked for me to help her prepare some. Considering what she eats is often burnt or scorched, I'm more than happy to help. Anything to make my friends happy~! Oh, I also need to let Lu Long know; she is the one that managed the vegetable garden where I get most of my food ingredients from. She was so happy when I told her about Ferociasa and offered me to grow some of her best vegetables just for her. I love it when everyone can work together and get along~!

Ah, Rezo is coming for a visit today. I'd better go and prepare some tea.

Talk to you soon!

Ar Ciel

Edited by Vocalia

Previous page | Next page

Journal, entry five -

Well, I haven't written in a long, long time.

Aqua went on vacation to some place. She said it was called Minnesota. She came back, and not much happened besides that.

However, we DID get another Guardian like Error here. He's called Advice.

So... that's it.

I haven't stared at space in a long time, either. It's so pretty, I wish I was up there. That would be cool. But then again... I can't really breathe in space.

But...

The blue orb is still there.

These journal entries are starting to make less and less sense. Argh.

-Space

Edited by aquamarine__

((Hurr seems I started this prev/next page thing))

Well, last time I wrote an entry here was a bit back, and I was in a hurry. I don't see why I'm being made to write these when I don't even have arms. Gotta use my lil' wingclaws or ask another dragon to write for me, thank ya Ordin for saving me the trouble. Anyways time to write a more polished entry so I don't look like a senile old man like Arachke. Don't tell him I said that.

The inhabitants of the youngster's nests are as follows:

Egg - black - 3rd gen., caught off the abandoned caves

Egg - BBW - 4th gen., bred for the Jungle Coast Gems lineage

Egg - gray - 4th gen., bred for the Silversky Clan lineage

Egg - moonstone - 2nd gen., bred between Adularya and Akeve Winter

Egg - nebula - wildborn

Egg - pillow - wildborn

Hatchling - waverunner - wildborn, male: Ikoka

Hatchling - gray - wildborn

Hatchling - gray - wildborn

Hatchling - gray - 3rd gen., bred for the Silversky Clan lineage

Hatchling - mint - wildborn

Hatchling - nebula - 5th gen., gifted by the neighboring keep, a 'tinselfail'

There's a coupla eggs here the Keep hasn't seen for a bit. Namely the black one. Shay was hoping it would display that rare alternate gene and had Omiduhr influence it female. Buncha eggs from the Silversky Clan as usual, but for once there's eggs for another personal lineage. The Jungle Coast Gems, the joint clan with bright-busted wyverns and the waverunners, has a new 4th gen egg. It's been influenced female and the lil' chick inside's gonna be Azuryt Atoll's mate. Awfully stuffy boy.

And for once Shay kept a bred egg that wasn't part of a clan or lineage, that moonstone egg. Adularya's such a beautiful dame, I'm not quite sure why'd she mate with that seasonal... oh, forgot, Shay put them up to it. Akeve and Adularya aren't really mates, but they figured why not for the Keep Overseer. Now if only Adularya would figure why not with me...

Oh, I didn't mean to say you aren't a pretty dame yourself Ordin, you're one of the best dames I've mated with. In fact, if you wouldn't mind, I think I'd fancy a flight with you. Haven't talked in a while, at that.

- Skyern's words, copied down by Ordin [spelling errors omitted]

((Hurr seems I started this prev/next page thing))

[You did. I thought it was quite clever actually xd.png]

Thursday, 8/18/11, 12:37am

They're here! The eggs have hatched! I'm really hoping they turn out to be the genders Silver hopes them to be. Because we only have two pink dragons, one male and one female, she didn't get the chance to influence them. Oh, that reminds me, next time I see her, I have to tell her that Bright Moonstone would like to talk to her about mating with Dark Moonstone and influencing the egg female to help her with her work, so she's not so exhausted all the time. But, between you and me, I think she's secretly been wanting to for a looong time now. Oh, wait, there's Silver right over there! I have to go tell her. Later!

~ The Tiny Spark

Stage: Hatchling

Name: Unassigned

Species: Ember

Day Dreamer, why do I have to do this? I'm tired and I want to go to sleep.

Ok, so I'm supposed to talk to this paper and tell it about myself and Day Dreamer will write whatever I say down. Does that mean she'll write down everything though? Like, broccoli? Bacon? Pizza? Four things and a lizard? I learned it all from Silver. She came by and just started talking, on and on and on and on... Day Dreamer, I have a question. Can she never stop talking? Hey, I didn't know it was a rude question! I'm just a hatchling! You're all grown up. Did you know that me and Moonstone are the only hatchlings? Yeah, I call it Moonstone and Moonstone calls me Ember. All until we get our names. Silver says she's going to assign them to us when we are close to growing up, just like you. When I grow up, I'm going to be just like Fiery Soul, and Moonstone will be just like Glowing Night. Oh, goodie, I've said enough? So I can go to sleep now? Ok, goodnight Day Dreamer! Goodnight paper!

Dictated by Ember Hatchling, written by Dorkface Day Dreamer

Edited by Silver_Voices