Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dearest Journal

Things have gone quite well since I taken up this leadership thing. But now the Mistress has tossed something new at me in the form of a new list. So now I've begun the preperations on this new list the Mistress gave me. She wishes to move into the cave complex with us. She will be farther from the wild's cave, but she would rather spend much more time with us without having to trudge all the way up the mountian every time. One of the bottom caves next to the lake is to be given an opening that will only be accesable by boat or dragon. The Mistress will make her home there. But to make it habitable, she wants the Magi to create and attach some solstones. I had to ask her what those were, and she told me that it's a spell she found in an old magic book that gives regular stones the ability to give off acttual sunlight in an enclosed environment. She wants these to be made in the renovated cave so she can raise some livestock, chickens, and a small garden to feed herself with. I think it's such a lovely idea to have her with us all the time. So besides getting the Magi to work their crazy magic, I need to convince the Stones and Greens to carve out that opening. Get the Canopys to find hoards of wood to use for the boat and house. I can probably convince the Water, and Water Walkers to use the stone pieces to make a dock. The Mistress will like that, and call it being resourseful. Then the Harvest need to find some good dirt, and some produce and grass seeds. The Mistress wll be bringing all her stuff from her old home. I hope we can pull this off.

-Rhewi Benyw-

Dear journal,

JOY, HAPPINESS AND SUNSHINE!!!!! Oh, um, sorry. Got a bit carried away there. Well, anyways, we have a new hatchling- a pink named Pretty Pink Lexaeus Cuffs. It's a silly name, but eh, whatever floats Nova's boat. We're also going to have a Dark Myst and Waterhorse hatchling soon, so double happiness! Nova's super excited too, because Waterhorses are her favorite breed of dragon, and Dark Mysts are her second favorite breed of pygmy. I'm curious to find out what Nova will name them when they hatch, and what gender they'll have. Speaking of which, I'm also close to gendering. Will I be a boy or a girl? Only time will tell....

~Rhythm of the Storm

Dusk Divide Dragon Keep Journals: Previous Page - Next Page

Well, I've got good news and bad news.

Good news is that I'm not gonna be traded away after all! Also, I grew up! I'm so glad I managed to find a good constellation right before growing up, or else my markings would've been like those common low-bred nebulas. Like the Horsehead Nebula. If I saw that one on another dragon I think I'm gonna attack them.

Bad news is that I'm a girl, and an alt. Yup. Strykiir says it doesn't change much about me, but it still... does. Us human-owned dragons, we have 'values' to us, I hear, and I think normal nebulas are wanted more than alts. Anyways, all I know is that the Keep Overseer has a lineage with nebulas and electric dragons, and the nebulas must be not alt. Which kinda sucks. I'd like to be paired with a handsome electric dragon... Well, any nice dragon, really. It's something I've been thinking about ever since I got my wings.

- Esterlle the adult, previously unnamed nebula hatchling

---

Dear Journals:

Well. I was hoping it wouldn't happen, but I'm going to be a father.

I feel like I'm merely repeating Khaskampf's words from his last journal entry, but this is really all I can think about. All of the pressuring from the other Silverskys in the Clan, not to mention my best friend Khaskampf too, finally made me mate Uhmali Silversky. Don't be mistaken; she's a fine dragon, with a lineage that matches mine, but just not right for me. I didn't want to do this, but I simply can't be her mate. Our egg... I don't deserve it. My feelings are so conflicted when I look at it. It's the future of the Silversky Clan, and a burden to its parents.

Khaskampf and Kitt's little one, who just hatched from its egg, looks adorable playing with the wildborn gray, together in the nest that also contains my egg and Derigan's egg, which is already hatching. Khaskapf's child have a fine future, with a mate already decided for it. My egg alsp has a mate for it, and was influenced female. Cerastes Silversky is eagerly watching it right now. He's a dignified gray, but older than me by far. The age of mates and children is different for us dragons, who live forever, so the age difference isn't the issue. It's the wife husbandry.

Why, Khaskampf doesn't even know he's being deceived! He thinks Kitt picked him, but I know Kitt was told to pick him. She's content with it, she goes with the flow. She believes she's happy with Khaskampf. But Khaskampf... he's too passionate, too short-tempered and spontaneous. Sometimes these things are good; after all he's a dragon, and these traits are seen as good breeding. Feisty. But these things will get him in trouble.

Maybe I'm worrying too much. Maybe Kitt and Khaskampf can work out the lies between them. I can't tell him, I can see his trust. I can see he believes he loves Kitt, too, and maybe he does. But I know I don't love Uhmali, who was chosen for me.

However, I can't wait to see what my egg hatches into. I'm sure it'll be a fine dragon, and maybe I'm even a little eager to tell the little one bedtime stories, like I can hear Khaskampf telling his child right now. I think I'll go join him.

- Sonne Silversky

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Master gave me a journal today. He said he was going to use it but he was to busy looking after the new hatchling. It's perfectly understandable, the new arrival was highly energetic and enjoyed throwing sparks at us mature dragons. Also, with the stink coming from the Cheese egg, life isn't as good as usual.

Master is thinking of breeding me with the new hatchling, if its a male! He said he researched my family line and found out I was a Thuwed dragon of some sort. Then he mentioned he wanted to keep the line going. He really wants these eggs to hatch so he can fly to the volcano and find a rare egg. Thats where he found cheese, and believe me, if any more eggs smell like that I think i'm going to run away and hide.

Dear journal,

Today, Nova found out my gender- I am a male! I don't know if there's a ratio to these gender things, but still, I'm happy. Moonbeam Angel taught me how to fly, and now the other hatchlings are so jealous- except for Vexen's Experiment. He's at the same level of flight ability as me. I'm quite interested in that summer female, Len Dorkface. She's always liked me as a friend, and Nova's possibly planning to breed us together when I'm an adult. ...Heh heh, with all these events going around, I'm having a hard time keeping track of Pretty Pink Lexaeus Cuffs- Mister Sparkydoodles told me to look after our new pink and make sure it doesn't run away or get into trouble.

~Rhythm of the Storm

Dearest Journal

The preperations for the Mistress's living space are going well. Everyone is more than happy to do the work. She's still coming every day to check on us and the eggs'hatchlings. But she's been bringing most of her stuff with her each time too. Soon though she will need to have one of us help her with the really big things. I've put up a notice for volunteers, and I just hope I don't get to flooded with names.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't going to write anything else today, but a strange thing happened today. as I was walking back to my lair after the day's work was done, I saw a folded square of hide with my name printed on it. Written on the inside was the most beautiful poem I have ever seen. I know it couldn't have been from my previous mate Gwyn Gwryw. We have long since gone our seperate ways and are all the happier for it. I've not been making any advances towards any males, nor they to me. I'm utterly confused as to who gave it to me. I'll have to find a quiet time to ask the Mistress if she wrote it, or knows who might have.

-Rhewi Benyw-

Alright, found out lots of stuff today. And, the new hatchling IS a male. At first I was not looking forward to it, but i'm not sure now. Also, the other eggs are close to hatching and we know what two are. The tiny egg is a Misfitt Pygmy. I don't know much, but I know they are super annoying. And, the cheesy one cracked half open and let out the foulest smell ever, and it is actually a CHEESE dragon. I didn't know such a thing exists.

Previous Journal - Next Journal

Mood: Satisfied

Ah, what a good day it was today. Clear sky, good weather, lots of raw gems and a screaming Danny Mysteroo. Diary, you're probably wondering about that last part. I know you are. It's a long story, but I'm more than happy to tell you anytime.

The morning was just a routine. Wake up, bathe in the lake and dig gems. I was just minding my business, nothing important. I found a particularly beautiful blue raw gem and I decided to gift it to Yuraku since, well... He had gifted me a big one when I was sick and it was really good.

Hmm? Oh yeah. I ate the gem. Why shouldn't I? I'm a Sunstone Dragon after all. That's what we do! Yuraku did tell me to enjoy it after all... I'm not sure if he likes the taste of raw gems though... Maybe he prefers a polished one?

Okay! That aside... I decided to ask the Angel to see if she could cut or polish the gem. She always visits the nursery cave so it's easy to find her. I didn't realise that mayhem maker was tailing me with a green berry dye. Probably wanted to give me a makeover or something... I personally don't see green as a matching color for me, but that's another story. As I was flying towards the cave, it seemed that he was following close by waiting for the perfect opportunity... until I heard him shriek and looked back. The next thing I saw was him dropping the dye, which he had stored in a wooden container, and looking at whatever was behind him. His body was trembling madly and his tail tucked under his legs!! Oh, how I wish I could immortalize that pleasant sight, diary~! Too bad I don't have any artistic skills...

Within moments, he was off like a lightning bolt! I finally got to see my savior. It turned out to be Shinku, the little Crimson Flare Pygmy. I've been hearing rumors about her stalking Danny, but I never actually believed in it. I definitely owe Cantarella some berries... Why, you ask? Well, we made a bet about said rumor since I didn't believe it and it involved berries and confession... Hold on!! Gah!! I completely forgot about that last part! Damn you, Cantarella! That Daydream...! How did she even know about it anyway?!

Well, long story short, Shinku was quickly on his tail like a hawk to its prey. I could still hear Danny crying and screaming for his life, begging her to leave him alone. Ah... Music to my ears...

Now I just have to work the nerve to ask Yuraku out next week as a part of our bet... How did she know about that anyway? Could Daydreams actually read minds or something? I have to ask Rezo about this!

Your happy, somewhat flustered, writer,

Leona

Edited by Vocalia

Previous Page - Next Page

Goodmorning!

No, this isn't The Tiny Spark, as you might have expected. When Silver had given this little book to her, she forgot to mention that she wanted everyone to be writing in it. Well, today Silver got a Nebula hatchling from her close friend. It was taken to the ER right away. It's a green. Oh, it's so beautiful. Anyway, the cute little Dorkface Sunsong gendered today. Did you know that Silver has 3 unrelated Dorkface lineaged dragons? Strange, right? Well, the Sunsong gendered male. Silver came to me and asked if I could gender the other egg female before it hatches. I said I couldn't, because I was still exhausted from my last influence. She said it was fine, she would just fog it until I was ready. Great... That means as soon as I am fully recharged, I have to go and drain all my energy Again. Why doesn't Dark Moonstone Influence as much as I do? Ugh...

Oh, The Tiny Spark didn't tell you, the tiny tiny egg hatched. It's not a dragon at all! It's a tiny bird! While it's cute and all, why's it here? Silver seems quite fascinated by it. Well, I suppose it's a good thing. I keep seeing some of the other dragons looking at it hungrily... I think it's an adorable little thing. I keep it near me as much as possible, but it's inclined to wandering. I'll try to protect it, but I can only do so much if one of the bigger dragons don't think before they act.

~ Bright Moonstone ~ The Tired Female Pink

Thursday, 8/11/11, 12:02pm

Well, the person came and picked the egg up. We have an army of new dragons now! The Seawyrm pygmies, of course, and a female Swallowtail, a female Sunstone, a male Sunsong, and a little bird! Oh, wait, Bright Moonstone told you about that already. Anyway, we have a cluster of new eggs. A Day Glory, a Grey, a Magi, and a fogged Sunsong. Oh, but she told you about that too. Well, each of the eggs have a gaping hole in them. I wonder if they will hatch today? Anyway, I'll tell you if they do tomorrow.

~The Tiny Spark

Edited by Silver_Voices

Dear journal:

Well, the egg I laid when I mated with that no good Sunstone has hatched. To tell the truth, I don't think I'm cut out for motherhood. Seems like too much hard work. Plus my hatchling won't stop bombarding me with questions that I don't even know the answers to.

...Who did make the stars anyway? And how am I supposed to know?!

---Veni Veni Venitas.

I think there's something wrong with Glam. She keeps pacing the cave nervously, muttering to herself about something called a "Tinsel." I asked an elder about it- apparently, Tinsels are very special (and shiny- so Glam adores them) dragons. Glam told me that she wants one very badly, but I can't help but feel a little jealous. What, I'm not good enough for her? I'm a CB Vine! I might even turn out alt...who knows? We shall see eventually. Well, Glam took a vacation a few days ago, and she came back today. Most of the hatchies had grown up, leaving me and my friends alone, ungendered and unnamed. I wish she would name me, but I think she's waiting for me to gender.

- a CB Vine hatchie

Ha. That little Vine hatchie..it is so convicned it will be an alt. It skips around saying that it will be an alt when it genders, and the adults play along with it. But I know better. After all, I have two brains! My other head and I snicker at the poor sap. We know already that it is not an alt- it's obvious by its coloration. But I won't spoil the fun, no siree. That Vine is my friend, and I could never hurts its feelings like that! So, Glam caught some impressive eggs- a cheese, a paper, a CB red, and a few others. She wants to trade them, but I think she's crazy. Trade them? What's better than a paper or a cheese? Guess I don't know much about the trading business...

- Inside (and my other head, Joke, whom helped me write this)

Edited by glamoursea2

Dear Paper,

Wow, one moment there's a lot of hatchlings, and next there's only five. A bunch of dragons just grew up or got traded, and now I only have the other Silversky hatchlings to play with. Oh, and the other three hatchlings, but they mostly stay away. Which they should, they're clearly not on the same as us Silverskys.

My daddy Khaskampf - I know how to spell his name cause he just told me! It's hard to say though. Cash-camp? I just call him Daddy cause it's easier. He's been telling me all sorts of silly stories about our Clan, like the time he and Uncle Sonne fought a nebula, Esterlle or something, and they won. Of course, cause we're grays and we can make a buncha storms to zap enemies. Well, I can't yet, but Mom tells me I'll be able to start once I get wings.

Anyways, Daddy said our Clan's the biggest and the best but Mom doesn't seem to agree. Daddy's been snarling at Mom a lot, wonder why. They don't have a lot of time for me anymore - Uncle Sonne says it's just because I'm going to mature soon, which is good so I can fly! But right now it's lonely. I hope Uncle Sonne's egg can hatch soon so I can play with it.

- Gray Hatchling Silversky

P.S. I know I don't have a name yet, but I'm a Silversky and a gray hatchling and I have to call myself something and I thought this was the best name, but then I remembered there's other Silversky hatchlings. Daddy said I should call myself Khaskampf Silversky's son but I think he just wants his name in the journal again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! The newest wildborn nebula egg hatched! Already the kid's wiggling under my feet. Good thing he hatched at night, too, so it can get a good early look at the sky and see all the stars. I'm pointing out my next favorite constellations other than the one on my scales right now. It likes the Crab Nebula. I hope it's a male, or is normal at least, then he can get a good mate... not like an alt like me... Alts are supposed to be special but I don't think so.

- Esterlle

A big day today. Three hatchlings hatched. The first egg hatched a dragon that seems to enjoy gemstones, and it sleeps during the day and glows at night. The next one was a small dragon, made of actual cheese. I couldn't believe my eyes when it moved. The last one is a Misfit pygmy. He sparks the other two dragons very quickly and he's always nudging me.

Worse comes to worse, Rotomzorz came up to me and said I was HOT. I just wanted to knock him into space. Lucky Windwhip was there to stop me...

~Fluffbelly Thuwed

Edited by RotomGuy

Dear journal:

I love my little hatchling! When it looks at me with those innocent little eyes, I just melt and fall to pieces! I'll do anything for my baby!! I'd even fly to the moon and stay there back! Aww, my little darling, I wuv you!

---Veni Veni Venitas.

Dear journal:

I. Will. Find . You. That does not sound like anything I'd say! Ever! And I saw that thinly veiled insult. When I find you, and I will, you will be in for a world of pain.

---The Real Veni Veni Venitas.

Journal;

Heh. Just thought of something that amused me.

--Tian Kong Yun.

Dearest Journal

Work on the complex is almost finished. All thats needed is to finish building the Mistress' home. All of the eggs and hatchlings have been moved to her cave so she can spend quality time with them. She still makes a point of coming to visit my lair every day after her breakfast. I've become her second in command.

We got a new egg today. It appears to be a Dorsal egg. I think it's part of that special lineage the Mistress spoke about earlier. It will be well taken care of.

I found out who was leaving me the poems and notes. It's the young Nebula who we got in trade for my egg. I caught him in the act of leaving me not just a new poem, but also a choice tidbit from his most recent kill. I must admit that I do find him to be attractive. Mostly it's due to the fact that it's obvious he cares. I'm not even in season yet and he acts this way. I think that I might take him as a mate when the time comes. He is now courting me openly, and to my suprise, no one is poking fun at either of us.

This was a good day.

-Rhewi Benyw-

Previous Page - Next page

Friday, 8/12/11, 1:41pm

Silver is in a foul mood today. She keeps throwing rocks and muttering something about washing dishes and a broken dishwasher... Hmmm...

I'm back, and the eggs still haven't hatched yet. Most of the hatchlings have matured now, so we only have two hatchlings and one bird. Yes, the chick is still a chick, not yet a chicken. Also, the newest hatchling, a day glory, was named Splendor of the Sun. Wooooow... It still hasn't gendered, but I think Silver is hoping it will be a girl, so she can influence the other egg male. Uh-oh... I think Silver's coming over here. She's not in a good mood. I should go hunting or something. Got to run!

~The Tiny Spark~

Edited by Silver_Voices

You will not believe this! Glam managed to get herself a Tinsel without even trading anything! She gifted away her paper and her cheese to loving owners and managed to get a few more interesting eggs. Vine-buddy was named and I think he/she figured out that they were not an alt. Finally! My other head keeps grumping about genders, and keeps me awake all night rambling about whether we are a boy or a girl. Glam snagged a Blue Dino that she is very proud of, and she says she'll keep this one. Glam really really REALLY wants her Tinsel to hatch, but it seems Tinnies are view-hogs. This one already has half as much views as me withotu even a crack.

That's all for now!

- Inside and Out

Previous Journal - Next Journal

Dear journal,

Today goes on as usual... Morning was fine, played with Danny. Oh, and by playing, I mean pouring live cockroaches into Ferociasa's castle sweet castle. Boy, was she so pissed off... It was eerie and quiet, stuffs like that. All of a sudden... BOOM!! Red blur and a jet of flame. We had to run for our lives lest we want to be roast dragons and I am NOT planning to be eaten just yet... We managed to escape though and five nuggets of gold say that she would be busy doing her 'castle maintenance' for, at least, a couple of days. Bro fist for the Mayhem Chasers, baby!

As usual, my luck with the ladies didn't seem to be very good. I tried talking to sweet little Fedora Southerncross... while Jes wasn't looking, of course... Today was Danny's first meeting with her, not surprising since she rarely leaves the nursery cave. She's a nice girl. Petite, feminine, a little shy and small on her, er... assets, but a nice girl overall. Just when things were going smooth, Danny had to mention how small she was compared to me! That really sent her crying... Dammit, Danny! Don't you know how to be tact around the ladies?! Although, considering the only lady he deals on a daily basis is a stalker with a humongous crush on him, it's no surprise that he lacks any sort of manners around those of opposite gender.

Well, the good news was that the incident was swiftly resolved.

The bad news was that the incident was swiftly resolved since her foster brother, the trigger happy, grumpy Vashtel Zwingli, heard what Danny had said. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy that he made his foster sister cry.

Now I'm in Seiryun Island with Danny... and Ar Ciel who was kind enough to nurse our flaming butts... Not exactly flaming, but it hurts nonetheless... At least she makes good tea and vegetable soup...

Arosax

Edited by Vocalia

Date: A very sad day.

Who does she think she is? What gives Glam the right to just give away our children? Clam and I (CLAM stands for Christmas Lights At Midnight) have been friends for a long time, and we decided that Glam needed more Nebulas, so we eventually agreed to breed. We don't like each other in that way, but why not? We had a Nebula egg and I was so proud- I was a mother! I had a kid before, and he still lives with me, but Glam named him something humiliating. I hoped she would give this one more dignity- but no! She wants to gift it away, along with the other Nebula egg. She says she has to make room for some gray dragons. Whatever! She has so many already, and they aren't going anywhere. But with Nebulas being so much less common...sigh. She is worried that one day grays will suddenly be uncommon. I do hope not- Glam would be devastated. But that is no reason for her to gift away my egg. It's mine, not hers! I should talk to her about it, though she won't listen to me. If someone tells her they want it, how can she say no? I understand why people would want my egg- 2nd gen Nebula. I just hate how this whole thing works. She's in control of our lives!

- Satin Gloves (female Ridgewing)

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. This Moonstone adult matured a week ago and she already knows about everything there is too know. Also, the Misfit pygmy has been nudging everyone.

We had another horde of eggs. I'm so happy about one! But i'll write about that later. The first egg came and hatched before I could write this. It has two heads. The other two are familiar eggs, another cheese and a shallow water. I thought master would get rid of them, but Cheese's are apparently "rare" and the Shallow Water has a "lovely linage". Now the good bit; me and Rotomzorz bred together! He's not THAT bad of a guy, we've produced an egg of his species. I can't wait until it hatches!

~Fluffbelly Thuwed

Milaile, the child of Sclaera and Estromel, has recently grown his wings and been declared a male. Durppie was slightly disappointed, because she wanted him to be female, but got over it quickly. The little Spitfire isn't too bad, but his decisons sometimes make me wingpalm and question his common sense. He asked to be frozen and given eternal youth forever, just like Mord'reith, whom seems to be his hero. He asked, or rather tried to ask, Ainuri but she had placed a barrier blocking the entrance to her den. The other dragons with magical ability, including myself,warned him of the consequences. For a moment, it seemed like Milaile was having second thoughts about requesting to be frozen. But he still wanted to be frozen, and no one had any objection, so our cave had one more hatchling stuck forever in childhood.

A newcomer, a pretty female nebula named Possibly Trotsky's (nicknamed Possibly), has been looking at me in a odd way. She seeks me out specifically for advice. Not surpising,as others do too, but it seems like she's, er, flirting with me. Possibly seems rather nice and polite. However, something tells me to keep an eye on her.

-Fylarian

Previous Page - Next Page

Hi. I'm a Sunsong Amphiphere. I'm newly hatched. I don't know my gender. Bright Moonstone was supposed to Influence me. I hatched too quickly. I guess Silver might trade me if I don't turn out to be a female. I don't have a name. I'm two days and four hours old. What's going on? These other hatchlings keep trying to talk to me. I try to avoid them, but they keep coming. Most of the time they trip over me, actually. Apparently, I'm hard to see. As soon as I can fly, I'm out of here. Bye.

- Sunsong Hatchling

I love Sundays.

I'm Sunshine Love Dorkface, and I'm a Sunsong Amphiphere. Do you see the entry above mine? That was written by a young little sunsong. She's such a beautiful little thing. Ok, so I'm not completely sure what it's gender will be, but I'm hoping she'll be a girl. When she grows up, Silver will join us as mates. Hopefully she'll be happy. I can't tell anyone that I actually wish for her to be my mate. I think Silver actually knows though. At least she hasn't said anything. Some dragons would think it's strange. Someone of my lineage and age, wishing for a little sunsong to gender female. Maybe once she's close to maturing I'll be able to speak my mind about us.

~ Sunshine Love Dorkface

Edited by Silver_Voices

The little nebula hatchling gendered female, but not alt. That means she gets to be part of a lineage! I'm a little sad that she didn't turn male, and I think the Keep Overseer is too because there aren't any wildborn male nebulae in the Keep, but Nubestela (as she was named) is perfectly fine with her gender.

She's my best friend now~ The Keep Overseer's going to give us adjacent nests when Nubestela matures, even though I'm an alt and she's not. Talking together is really enjoyable. She says she's going to help me find a nice mate, although I'd like to see her try. All she needs to do for a mate is wait for the lineage to reach her, and she'll have a male electric with a pedigree raring after her. Heheh, I can't wait to see that.

- Esterlle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Journals,

Why is everyone lying to me? What did I do? Kitt lied to me, and she didn't tell me. Sonne didn't give me a clue, no time to prepare, before the ugly lie was revealed. Kitt Silversky doesn't love me at all.

I think my son Kyaal is scared of me now, the way I ranted at him today. He probably doesn't quite understand, and he's lucky. But I'll be watching out for him. Making sure a female gray won't be leading him astray... the same way Kitt lied to me. I never did love her for real, it was just a product of her falsehood. Gods, I feel like killing something. I want to kill Kitt. [torn paper cannot be read] Calm down... breathe... Well, maybe not kill her, but I think I'll be avoiding her for a good while. Sonne's always been telling me I've got a hell of a temper, but I've got to hold it in...

- Khaskampf Silversky

Dear journal:

Uh, I think this is my first journal entry. This lady named Nova adopted me from the Abandoned Cave a few minutes ago, and she's named me. I'm a Green hatchling, so she named me Moss Silvano. Nova also says I have a 'pretty lineage'- whatever that means. I wish the other Green hatchling there would have came with me, but she could only adopt one. I've made friends with a Black hatchling named Twilight Starstone. He- or is it a she?- likes to play with me and the other hatchlings. Anyways, it's about time I got to know the others, so I'll end my entry.

See you later!

~Moss Silvano

(Not bad at all, Cat! In fact, that was very good <3)

Date: August 15, 2011

Well, this is all very wonderful! Even though Glam gave our egg to another user, I have been having a lovely week so far. And I'm hardly upset that our egg was gifted away- I know that its new owner will take good care of it.

Well, the first thing you may have noticed is how I referred to my mate as Ight. His name is Christmas Lights At Midnight (as I write this, he is reading over my shoulder and chuckling. Go away, Ight!) which, you may notice, forms "CLAM" with the first letters of each word in his name. I used to refer to him as Clam. Then I realized that Clam isn't a very pleasant nickname. As you can see this took a lot of thinking and analyzing, just to give my dear a nickname (Ight is laughing. Seriously, go or I will make you! He doesn't seem to think I'm very threatening.) So, seeing that "Light" and "Midnight" both have Ight in them...voila!

Isn't it marvelous? The Cave is teasingly referring to us as The Love Legacy, because we are, well, together and we are planning to have a lot of children. However, I am getting a bit tired of the little hatchlings scurrying up to us and giggling "Love Legacy! Love Legacy!" But in time, I am hoping the commotion will die down. There's always a lot of excitement when a new romance blossoms.

Seeing as I'm a Ridgewing and Ight is a Nebula, we should have quite the variety in our offspring. Who knows? Maybe our son will be a green nebula, or our daughter a tan Ridgewing. By the way, I've heard those are quite uncommon nowadays.

That is all for now! See you later, journal. (Yes, Ight, I'm done now- let's go.) He wants to show me something outside. It's a lovely day out!

~ Satin Gloves