Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dearest Journal

The Mistress is not very happy right now. She was in discussions with another human about trading that red egg, and then the person told her the egg they had wasn't a Pink egg. She was so upset because she felt as if she was being strung along just for someones sick joy. She had to re-enter her trade so hopefully serious people will see it and want to trade.

Soon I will be ready to mate again. I can feel the urges and changes again. I almost hope that it will be an Ice egg if I have one. I've told the Mistress that if it turns out that way to put it up for trade for one she wants. I know it sounds a bit callous to do so, but I know how badly she wants to bring the other kinds into our home. She understands and even snuggled up to me as best as she could. She learned a long while ago not to go for the full hug or even a simple pat on the flank without the proper cold weather gear.

Edited by kauzlina

Previous Journal - Next Journal

Mood: Content

Well, my little hatchling finally came out of her eggshell. The little one's quite shy. No surprise, really. A little shaky, but nothing to worry about. For the sake of simplicity, I'll call the little one a 'she'... and I secretly hoped that she would gender into a female. Still, even if she don't, we'll still lover our little hatchling.

She's getting used to moving around in the nest, but we'll take her to the nursery cave so she could play with other hatchlings. Ar Ciel's been coming regularly to check on us. I'm really happy to say that Yuraku has been taking care of the two of us over the last few days. He's truly a good father. The little one seems to look up to him as well, maybe because they are of the same breed. Yuraku was worried that I'd feel lonely since I'm still the only Sunstone Dragon in the archipelago. Oh, come on! While it's nice to have him really care for me, I think he's worrying a little too much... Then again, knowing him, that's justified.

I heard from Ar Ciel that the Angel had just brought some new eggs into the archipelago. She said that she saw another Magi egg, a Swallowtail egg, a Summer egg and one that she wasn't too familiar with. It was red with yellow stripes. I've never seen that kind of dragon egg before, but the Angel might know something...

Oh! I'd better go. I think the little one is hungry.

Your happy writer,

Leona

Edited by Vocalia

Dear roll of parchment:

Tis a known fact that I collect feathers. The assorted size and colours they come in fascinate me, and any I find on my nightly ramblings, I bring back with me. T'would seem, however, that some dragon has picked up on my...habit. These past few nights, when I've returned to my nest, I have found two or three strange feathers lying in it. Ones that I have no memory of seeing before.

Either some dragon is teasing me for liking feathers, or these are perhaps some strange way of saying that I have an admirer. That, I will admit, is not an unpleasant thought. I have desired children, ever since I became an adult.

Perhaps I will not got out tonight, and see what takes shape.

--Blue Eclipse Moon.

I only went with the intention of putting another feather in her nest. I'd found one with brown barring on it, and knowing that she collects them, decided to put it in her nest, like I'd been doing these past few nights. So off I went.

Was in the middle of doing the deed, when I heard a noise behind me. There she was, just staring at me.

Well, everything just came pouring out of me in a rush. About how I'd been finding these feathers lately and how I thought she'd like them, and would she consent to be my mate?

I hadn't meant to blurt that last part out. I was planning to ask her, but only once I'd gotten enough courage to do so.

Worked though. I'm a father now! All right, so the egg is the same breed as her, but I'm not bothered.

--Fluff Your Pillow Destructible.

Dear journal-

I hatched a few days ago, and the others seem to hate me. They tink I'm dead! Can you believe that? I knew that being a vampire would be terrible- curse the one who bit my egg. But there is one who likes me for who I am- this Moonstone named Moonbeam Angel, but from what I've heard, she likes everybody for who they are. She takes me on nightly walks around the beach, and tries to help me with making friends, but she's not very good at it. Oh, well.

-Flurry Starbrink

Date: August 22, 2011

Mood: Thoughtful

What to do, what to do? I've chatted with Soul Angel, visited Istci, eaten and caught some prey, but it all feels so tedious and repetitive. Now that my daughter is all grown up (mind you, not Satin Midnight- no matter what my progeny may say, Istci has only ever been my only child) I feel like I have no purpose. I'm just another dragon, sitting there and looking pretty with nothing to offer the cave. Most dragons are fine with this, but I don't have any friends, and to my dismay Ight has been avoiding me- I don't want to talk about it, really- and I hate feeling so useless.

I have a few goals, some more of a priority than others. My first and most important goal is to find a mate, but I'll take my time with that. Until Ight decides to snap out of his haze, I'm going to be on the hunt (a secret mission that no one can know about, for fear of them telling Ight and having him leave me forever) for a new mate, someone who has a little more courage than Ight. Ight is just too shy to talk to me about whatever is wrong with him, so how am I supposed to do anything about it? He refuses to cooperate so I'm going to show him why he shouldn't mess with me. If anything he's lucky to have me.

My second goal is to mother something- I know, it's odd, but I can't help it. I feel the almost obsessive need to scold something, teach something, love something...heaven knows how much I adore Istci. But she has her own life now, including a handsome Purple male. I hope they start giving me some grandchildren soon! But I do need a mate, because without a male, I will have no eggs of my own. In the meantime, I'll stay close to the nest in case any egg wants to hatch and latch onto me, much like Istci did. Do I sound desperate? Well, I am.

- Satin Gloves

Dusk Divide Dragon Keep Journals: Previous Page - Next Page

Journal,

The Keep has a wildborn ember egg now. All of the Coal Guard are watching the egg, rotating our members in shifts to guard it and the other eggs. The Keep Overseer is especially pleased about that catch. She also obtained yet another bronze tinsel. She traded a number of eggs and hatchlings for it, which hatched quicker than the donated tinsel and has a rather less impressive lineage. The Overseer overburdened herself with less urgently needed eggs as well because she will be away for schooling, but still wants to increase our population. She is entrusting care of the eggs to us, which means they will probably get sick, knowing us. She is trying to visit less often, but can't resist because her education is so dull. I can't see how we're any more entertaining.

On the subject of entertainment, Esterlle has been taking notice of me at last - but she sees me only as something to make fun of, ridiculing my more realistic view and saying I'm pessimistic. She thinks my worldview is rather amusing. She's probably right. I'm worth nothing more than a laugh from someone like her. I'm enjoying what little attention I get from her, even if it is this way.

- Draikoor, omega of the Coal Guard

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Mood: Gleeful

Well, what do you know? Looks like I'm no longer the only mother in the archipelago! Izo finally has enough backbones to take Aleysia as his mate. I always thought that it would take him ages to even say anything to her... Ar Ciel informed me that Aleysia laid a Water egg and Izo was, as expected, thrilled. Can't blame him, really. Now he finally has someone he could take out for a swim! Aleysia was especially thrilled. She danced all around after she laid her egg, which was how we all knew about it. She'll be a good mother and Ar Ciel said that she was being an excellent one. I'm happy for her.

Speaking of which, my little hatchling is now under the care of the hatchling-sitters and Jes told me that she's keeping herself busy with the other hatchlings. I'm so relieved. For once, I thought that she might get herself into trouble. Guess she isn't as mischievous as I am when I was her age. Ah, good times...

The Angel came to visit us today. She said something about a visit to another dragon's home. That sounds exciting! I wonder if she plans to do so...

Your relaxed writer,

Leona

Edited by Vocalia

Dear Journal,

Recently I have decided to keep records in this journal during my leadership, so I might as well introduce my self to those reading this journal. My name is Silver Rain Star, I am a male silver dragon and the leader of the cave of Dragoncia. We have been acquiring many rare dragon eggs recently, like a silver egg, I was walking out in the forest and found a silver egg being washed away in a river covered with flower petals. After I had picked up the egg and taken it back to the cave, everyone was following me. I only allowed my mate, Swirling Stars, and Guardian of the Ice Diamond(male guardian dragon) near me. Then shortly after the silver egg hatched we got a gold dragon egg, then today we got another gold dragon egg. Anyways, the pygmys have been very busy ever since we expanded our cave and made more nests, also we have had multiple stripes hatch too.

Sincerely,

Silver Rain Star

Edited by Dragoncia

I mated with Fylarian! Finally!

How I managed to do it? Well, I snuck into the Repository Chamber, where a majority of our magic items are kept. Vaporization Amulets were tempting, but I didn't want to kill Aneiglius. She's not that bad of a dragoness. I could make a much better mate by far though. Much better.

Fylarian has a certain love of what humans call 'brownies', and Durppie lets him eat some of the ones she bakes or steals from a mysterious place called Compuls*ink stain blots out the rest of the name*. I used a spell to make myself appear as Anei, and spiked his brownies.

The real Aneiglius came in when I laid my egg. At first, she was confused, and asked me who did I mate with. I told her, and then she got very, very angry...

It's amazing how much anger a mint dragon can show. She refuses to speak to me, but she is on speaking terms with Fylar. Fylarian is willing to talk, but when we speak with each other, the air is icy, and not from the cold. The whole cave knows of my deception. Most shun me.

The egg hatched, and it is a fine young hatchling Durppie named Isralden. Isralden doesn't understand why a lot of dragons are ignoring me, and why some extend their contempt to him as well.

He isn't ready for the information, no matter how much he says so. I shall tell him at a later time.

Possibly

Aug 23

State of the nests:

6 eggs (ember, gray, gray, neotropical, pillow, black stripe)

4 hatchlings (gray, ice, bronze prize, bronze prize)

Ah, well, how do I do this? Oh, yes, the Dusk Divide Keep is proud to announce a new official caretaker, Adularya. Me! I'm the fourth now, after Strykiir, Kharvari, and Magistrette. They're all so much older than me, I'm so nervous. I don't think I qualify to care for all the Keep's young! Skyern, the Keep dragon-tyrant (tyrant being a neutral term for leader in our Keep), appointed me here even though I don't deserve it. Aramiir warned me jokingly about him going after the youngest dragons, but I didn't think... well, I don't know quite what to think of him.

Oh, on the youngsters: there hasn't been a change in the eggs since yesterday, although several are due to hatch soon. Another wildborn gray hatchling was traded into the Keep today, it's a rather quiet one. The tinsel hatchling that was donated was named today, even though it hasn't grown its wings yet. Isolophobe seems a fitting name for something that sticks to us caretakers like glue and cries when it's alone. It's so adorable and interesting, the way it shines.

My son Orethoclase is proud of me for getting this job, although he's disappointed that I wasn't made into a caretaker while he was still a hatchling. He just grew up today, the sweet boy. He's on good terms with his father and understands the gulf that separates me and Akeve. I couldn't ask for a better dragonlet.

- Adularya, moonstone and 4th caretaker of the Keep

Dear journal-

I'm an adult now, and a male to be exact. Moonbeam Angel is gonna help me try out my new fangs on an egg, but she wants to find the right one. What species will it turn out to be? I'm curious to find out. Let's hope that I do it right on my first try!

-Flurry Starbrink

Date: August 24, 2011

Mood: Tired

To be honest, I thought being a grandmother would make me feel...old. But it doesn't- I feel young and alive again, with something to do! Oh, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I should explain what happened last night. Well, a few of our eggs hatched due to the help of some fire-breathing reds, and the nest began to clear out a bit, leaving empty spaces for eggs. Our owner first managed to catch another CB Pillow, and then decided to breed some of us. Those she chose failed to produce any satisfactory eggs, so she hesitantly wandered over to Istci who, might I add, was laughing and living it up with her partner (the official term for a boyfriend or girlfriend before they have mated) Avit. I know she's safe with him- the warm sparkle in his eyes when she talks lets me know how much he adores her, and it's nice to know my darling daughter is safe with someone who will care for her and love her possibly even more than she loves him.

When our owner proposed her offer, asked her to breed with a male of her choice, her face lit up like Christmas (just saying that makes me think of Ight. I'm still on the search for a new mate, mind you) and she nodded eagerly, brushing up against Avit. That was when our owner realized that there was a strong bond between the two of them. My dearest, most beloved daughter laid an egg- a beautiful purple egg. Its thick, smooth shell hints that the hatchling developing inside it is healthy, and when I hold it up to the light I can see the small silhouette of Istci's growing baby.

Earlier today, I was hovering over nearby the nest, my gaze fixed on Istci's egg. I sort of see it as my own, but I know not to invade Istci's space because she has been sprawled out next to that egg for a whole day now. She refuses to leave it, for fear of it developing sickness and maybe even dying. That hasn't happened in ages, however. The only cause of death of our eggs is either Vampires getting the urge to bite something or Ivory Grasslands, our green dragon, getting ticked off and causing an earthquake. Avit respects her love for that egg, and brings her food as well as loving words and glances. Young love- I realize what a beautiful thing it is, like a precious flower- graceful and sweet, yet fragile and easily lost. I can only hope that Istci will find satisfaction in her mate and child, unlike me. I hope her family is more like a family should be- the family I never had.

- Satin Gloves

Yeah, different dragons are writing journals. It's hard to come up with stories for Space, as I still haven't gotten a silver.

You ask why?

Shh... spoilers. c:

---

Previous Page | Next Page

Journal Entry, 8/24

Mystenbelle-

The gold tinsel has grown it's wings, and it turns out to be a male. Aquamarine was hoping it would be a girl, but she doesn't mind too much.

The Terrae has hatched recently, and some of the older hatchlings have grown into adults.

Space has been staring at the sky more and more these days. That silly little dragon.

The fiber clan is doing well. Silk Blanket and Sofa Cushion might have another egg soon, as long as Aqua has the room for it.

All has been peaceful lately.

I have to leave now. Oerarech wants to go hunting with me.

Edited by aquamarine__

22/08/11

Dear Journal,

The Mating Ceremony and Feast were great!Let me decribe it for you:The couples are lined up in front of each other,males on one side,females on the other.Each couple comes up to the speaking ledge that overlooks the cave and the leader of the cave (Me,since I was the first dragon)recites this:

Do you (male dragon) accept (female dragon) as your mate?

Answer_

Do you (female dragon) accept (male dragon) as your mate?

Answer_

Do the dragons of Incas cave agree to this mating?

Answer_

And does our carer,hatcher and owner,Inca agree to this mating?

Answer_

Then I present (Male dragon) and (Female dragon) mated!

That is when I tie their tails together and they go off for an isolation period somewhere away from the cave.Soon after the ceremony,after the couples came back,Inca brought in a Shallow Water Dorkface egg.Everyone was excited about another dorkface,and when it hatched,it was promptly named Splashed Dorkface.The flamingo hatched and was named Rosali Blackend.The little magi hatchy got abandoned,only to be picked up again and moved to a hidden cave.Orengi and Krylatyi were teary eyed and sad,but knew it was for the best.

XOXO,

♥Meiffy♥

22/08/11

Dear journal,

The feast was great!The new hatchie seems to be afraid of me,no idea why,but it runs back to the nest every time I walk by-Oh look,some thing is coming into the cave-Oh my its an Ice egg!And cave born!What a find,as Inca never sees rares in the cave at this time of night.Its cold when I go near it.Oops,the frozen paper hatchy is trying too look at this....Bye!

-WHO SAID I'M A CHICKEN-8>

Dear diary:

I do daerly love plants. I'd eat them all day if I could! Plants are just so tasty. Nothing much to report on status of clan. Going to go eat some more plants now.

-- Velvet Shennanigans

Dear diary:

While it's true that I do like plants, I wouldn't eat them all day. So, the mysterious imitator strikes again. They're not very good, whoever they are, since I don't act anything like that. They also seem to have gotten my name wrong.

--Velvet Shenanigans.

It's been a while since i've wrote in here. Me and Rotom are in charge of looking after the hatchlings and eggs. Windwhip is giving us a hand, because some of them aren't easy to look after.

The Vine and Nebula don't seem to like each other. Apparently purple's are the masters of romance, so when he grows up i'm not sure what will happen.

The latest adults are strange... the Magi's never seem to stay in one spot. One is completely covered in fluff, and the other is shiny and get's real mad whenever someone takes his "tinsel hat".

I always see the Karp's splashing rather strangely in the pond; I shall have to ask them what on earth they are doing.

~Fluffbelly Thuwed

((I imagine lineages as cards that come with the egg/hatchling. Like glued to the egg or tied to a hatchling's neck. xd.png Lame, but do you have a better idea?))

August 26, afternoon

--

State of the nest

- green striped hatchling, child of Macedee and Ojdwan, 17 generations of lineage known, inbred

- black striped hatchling, child of Thauin and Eltherid, 12 generations of lineage known

- white striped hatchling, unknown pedigree, came as an egg from the forest

- guardian hatchling, 15 generations of lineage known, came as an egg from the abandoned place

- moonstone hatchling, child of Lacera and Zaryco, two generations of lineage known

- white striped hatchling, patterned lineage with three generations known, came as an egg from the abandoned place

- magi egg, child of Maigeen and Pherete, two generations of lineage known

- black egg, child of Twaneette and Huiar, 28 generations of lineage known (...wow)

- hellfire egg, patterned lineage with 8 generations known, came from the abandoned place

- skywing egg, patterned lineage with 5 generations known, came from the abandoned place

- daydream egg, unknown pedigree, came from the forest

Most dragons have lineage cards, but the cards of some of these look like small books. Guess who is supposed to count it all? I really wasn't in the mood to check inbreeding at the black one, sorry, Zaraya.

(another complaining entry, what's up with you, Vapofabis.)

Anyway. Ysfien came to me - if she were happier, she'd explode - and said the new magi is learning perfectly well, and that Pherete and Maigeen had another magi egg. We're slowly fixing the problem with mages. Now only if Wexeth stopped being obsessed with nebulas and began to bring in some dragons we need, like reds.

This entry is kind of short, but I have to go now... These stripes have started a grand fight and the moonstone hatchling is scared. As much as I love hatchlings, sometimes I'm thinking of resigning.

Vapofabis, a spring seasonal dragon, the first nestkeeper of Thoiris

--------------------------------

Dusk Divide Dragon Dragon Keep Journals: Previous Page - Next Page

Felt like writing another journal. Well, not me writing, actually, roped Adularya in to seduc- I mean, help me write the entry. Don't write that down! I mean, thank ya so much, sweets, ya can't imagine how much of a help you're being for me right now. I mean, if there's anything you want, anything you want at all, I'll find it for you... no? Don't tell me to get down to business, you cheeky beauty, I was just about to get to that.

The inhabitants of the youngster's nests are as follows:

Egg - cheese - wildborn, to be gifted

Egg - gray - 5th gen., bred for the Silversky Clan lineage

Egg - pebble - wildborn

Egg - pebble - wildborn

Egg - purple - 10th gen. purebred 'staircase'

Egg - white - 6th gen., even generation

Hatchling - vine - 6th gen., even generation

Hatchling - ember - wildborn, female: Pyrolysis

Hatchling - gray - wildborn, male

Hatchling - gray - wildborn, female

Hatchling - gray - wildborn

Hatchling - neotropical - wildborn

Hatchling - pillow - wildborn

Hatchling - black stripe, 3rd gen., even generation, female: Precipitini

There, happy? You know I want to make you happy, 'Larya. Anyways not much else going on. Lots of wildborns as usual. Some traded hatchlings and eggs as usual. The Keep Overseer hasn't been by for a while, but now it's the weekend so she's got time ta pop by and grab some wildborn eggs. Okay, reportin' done.

Now that business is finished, would ya like to spend some time alone, 'Larya? A nice evening flight... I'll get ya dinner... I gotta lil' private cavesdfghndadcva whoops sorry for brushing your wing, sweets. C'mon you blue beauty, I'm the tyrant o' the Keep, 'member? Gotta do what I say or I'll get the Night Guard to - aw, now don't be like that! You're laughing at me! Stop writing what I'm saying down, that ain't no business o' the Keep!

- Skyern's report, recorded by Adularya [spelling errors omitted]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aug 26, state of the nest recorded

Finally got that silly old fool off my back, and caught my breath from laughing at his flirting. It's rather amusing, really, but confusing. I know he never keeps a mate for long. He is the Keep tyrant, though, far too much for someone like me. Do I really want to mate with someone like that? I did with Akeve Winter, but that was at the request of the Keep Overseer, and he was respectful.

Even now he's distracting me! Well, to move on to some things that Skyern missed. The 5th generation gray egg is the grandchild of Uqiki Silversky. Her father Sonne has been absent some time along with his friend Khaskampf, so he hasn't seen his great-grandchild yet.

Oh, and our two bronze tinsel prize dragons are now adults! Isolophobe gendered male. When out of the comfort and socialization of the hatchling nests he immediately picked a mate to cling to, Ofea Phoria the ribbon dancer. She's thrilled, but I'm somewhat of the impression that Isolophobe is merely mated with her because he does not want to be alone. That, and the Overseer favored those two together. In any case, they mated but did not breed an egg to the Overseer's disappointment; she needs tinsel eggs to give back to those who donated Isolophobe to us.

The Keep is still doing superbly at the moment. Why, the 6th even generational white egg, when he (as it was influenced) grows up, will be the Keep's 500th dragon! The Keep is preparing a celebration. The Overseer is overjoyed. She had been gifted the egg from her sister's keep. I hadn't even known that the Overseer had a sister.

-Adularya, moonstone and 4th caretaker of the Keep

Date: August 27, 2011

Mood: Anxious

With the help of a fertility treatment, hopefully this time my breeding will result in an egg. Last time's failure apparently upset Ight, and if that wasn't what set him off, than something else did because he has been avoiding me and he refuses to speak or even look at me. But no worries- I've found someone else, someone better for me. His name is Incognito, but I call him Inc. He's a Fellfire Wyvern and currently single...but not for long. He tells me he wants a son, but I want another daughter- raising girls is easy for me, but I struggle with males...young boys, they never want to spend time with their mother. Before they gender they'll cling to you like bees on honey, and when their wings sprout and they suddenly develop an attitude, they ditch you for their friends.

Tomorrow, at around this time, hopefully one of our eggs will have hatched and I will be able to lay an egg of my own. Who knows what it will be? A Fellfire, like its father, or a Ridgewing like myself? That is part of the fun of being a parent- the waiting beforehand. I've come up with names and wondered about breeds...I simply cannot wait.

- Satin Gloves

August 27, evening

--

Zaraya has asked me to write reports from the ambulance. I'm not looking forward since I've seen Vapofabis ranting about having to count generations or what, but I can see it useful.

---

The patients are doing very well and many are just waiting to be revised and let out. It is a little chaotic here, though. The ambulance is small and there are thirty patients right now. Not complaining or anything, but I think we might need to move it.

There are four severely injured dragons:

Faice and Nyra, a two-headed dragon who ripped off a half of their left wing while hunting.

Cheddire, a cheese dragon who was damaged by the recent hot weather. (Two ice dragons have kindly volunteered to help taking care of him.)

Tiginet, a pygmy dragon who had her tail crushed by a stone dragon.

And Zerwa, a purple dorsal dragonness who has broken her front paw.

The other patients are mostly sick (thankfully it's not the contagious disease we had here earlier) or have minor injuries.

-end of report-

Phew, it's a mess here. And Lussifeir choosing me as his today's personal toy isn't exactly [random crooked line] helping. At least there's Myra with me here, otherwise I'd go insane.

Oh, I haven't written about Myra yet, have I?

I could go on and on about her beauty, her gracefulness, her personality... but that would be a) biased and b ) boring. She is a lovely moonstone dragonness whom I met when she was a patient here. I got to take care of her, and eventually we began to talk. By the time she left the ambulance a week later, well...

She keeps visiting me here, though it upsets the other healers, and when I'm not required at the ambulance, we spend as much time as we can together.

Ephisse, a white dragon

--------------------------------

Edited by Orlageddon

Well, well, well... What do we have here?

I have absolutely NO IDEA how Cetrola managed to obtain Ar Ciel's diary. I'm surprised Rezo hasn't killed her yet! It's quite neat, actually. Unlike Duchess of Grumpyville Ferociasa, Ar Ciel's clawwriting is pretty darn good. Comes with the territory, I guess. So... Let's see...

Yup, no surprise. Mostly just about her medical observation, other dragon observation, weather observation... Booring... Then again, she is a White Dragon, after all... I honestly don't feel like pranking her. She's a really nice girl. That, and she's been saving my butt for as long as I know her... On second thought, back to business!! Time to leave my- I mean, our mark on this item! Of course, we won't leave our gracious healer unrewarded! (The following sentences were written using lemon water from the Mint Dragons' garden.) Don't tell Cetrola that I'm the better prankster. She DISLIKES competition... I still haven't forgotten the cactus rain. Seriously! Where did she get all that cactus?!

(Funny drawings were scribbled on the rest of the page. A small pack of freshly picked medicinal herbs was tied to the diary.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary,

I think I know who stole my diary three days ago... I guess that also explained why Lasher came with a needle-covered Danny five days ago... But it's nice of them to leave some herbs for me. I could really use them, especially since those are exactly the type of herbs I'm looking for~! Danny Mysteroo, Cetrola Mynne, thank you so much!

Talk to you later,

Ar Ciel

Edited by Vocalia

Dear journal,

OMGoN! The cutest little Misfit just hatched! Nova decided to call it Solaris Phase 2, although I have no idea what that is. It's still a pretty name. Plus, the little scamp won't seem to leave me alo- SOLARIS! Don't touch that.... Well, he's really curious. And that's all the ink I have right now, since Solaris just used his tail to scribble all over Sora Blazedawn's face with it.

~Numbed Heart

Dearest Journal

It's been so long since I last wrote in here. Not much has happened to be of note. But there have been some new eggs and youngsters. We finaly got a Pink egg (hopefully male), and a Cheese egg. I can't wait till that one hatches. The welcome fest will be tons of fun.

The Mistress has been reading so much lately. When I asked her why, she said she was taking part in some kind of book chalange. She needs to read 250 in one year. Or at least give it her best effort. I hope she makes it.

-Rhewi Benyw-

It's been a while since I've written in this journal. There's been all that tinsel excitement. I mean, they're shiny and all, but their scales can't possibly match the brilliance and mystery of nebulae scales. The Keep Overseer even got a third tinsel today, gold in color this time.

Around our nebulae roosts, there's been some disgusting 'romance' drama, ugh. Yesterday Esparada failed to produce a nebula egg with Capa'citorre, the virile electric, again. Esparada's produced electric eggs instead of nebulae four times now. Capa'citorre is losing interest in his faithful but unproductive mate and has been eyeing the other non-alt nebulae, especially my best friend Nubestela, since she's the youngest. I've been helping her ward off his persistent advances all day. Even though he can't breed for six more days and theoretically 'stela should be safe, I can't take any chances. Meanwhile Esparada is in hysterics, dear gods. I can hardly deal with her whining.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that Khaskampf and Sonne Silversky, those two grays who left five days ago, returned today. I'm tempted to make a joke about their 'time alone together', but that would be tasteless. Also, for some reason, after Sonne went to reunite with his daughter and meet his great-granddaughter, Khaskampf made a beeline for me, of all dragons. He barely even knows me. Well, when we were hatchlings we used to claw each other up, but it wasn't a big deal. The talk was kind of awkward and funny, but we just reminisced on our hatchlinghood and compared the scars we gave each other. Okay, maybe it was sort of a big deal...

-Esterlle

Dear Journal

The day has now finally arrived and would not believe it at first if not Prince Fluffy Stuff ....why master name him such a silly name is beyond me.... bump into me after tripping over his wild and manageable fur. To see the smile upon my master face as she walked in holding an unfamiliar egg was a welcome change. I've enlisted only the best and most trustworthy dragons to keep watch. How wonderful this day has been.

AngelicSapphire