Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Everything about Ansem is either sexy or just plain AWESOME. =D [And remember folks: When I say Ansem, I'm talking about the heartless one, because The Wise doesn't exist in my universe.]

And Ansem is possibly the only guy I really like, along with Saix, Xigbar, Xaldin and Luxord. I've met some guys in the real world, but all of 'em were just jerkasses. dry.gif

But my sweet, sexy Ansem is just perfect. I love to escape to my dream world and imagine that he's always there, waiting for me. And sometimes, I fell like someone is standing behind me and watching me... unsure.gif When I turn around, no one's there.

I feel like I can't live without my sweetie... He makes my life worth living. <3 [i'm crazy, you don't need to say that to me 'cause I know it already tongue.gif]

...Is it just me, or is someone standing right behind me? o3o

It is real life stalking you in your dreams. It does that some times.

It is real life stalking you in your dreams. It does that some times.

Don't say that! D:

I have vampires stalking me in my dreams. And they aren't the sparkly kind.

Real Life is a ninja. Stalking you in your dreams. Waiting were you can't see it. Slowly creeping up on you. Until................. BAM!!!!!!!!! It wakes you up. Bringing you back to its harsh bosom.

Don't say that! D:

I have vampires stalking me in my dreams. And they aren't the sparkly kind.

Are they the kind with big blessed handguns in kickass red trenchcoats? ;D

Are they the kind with big blessed handguns in kickass red trenchcoats? ;D

Nope. This is the kind where they kill you just for lulz.

Nix, I hate you...

-has once again been pulled into reading TV Tropes-

I'm going to be here a while...

Yeah, I was up til 2 AM this morning with some FF pages and some classification ones...again.

Click the link I posted in the long post on the last page and read.

Alternatively:

a TV tropes is awesomely addicting.

kh was always great. (:

My friend and I are replaying the first one, and are stuck on the second battle with Ursula. Anyone have any hints to defeat her?

Button mash. IDK I never had problems with bosses.

I actually kind of want a 3DS now...

Yeah, it's gonna print money in 3D the second it's released.

kh was always great. (:

My friend and I are replaying the first one, and are stuck on the second battle with Ursula. Anyone have any hints to defeat her?

Send Donald and Goofy into the fray and stay as far away from Ursula as possible. Try and stay behind her as often as you can.

When Ursula is one blow away from death, swim in and finish her off.

Because you are relying on Donald and Goofy to whittle down her health, this fight will take a while, but if you do it right Sora should walk out of it will full health.

i thought the story was good but i didn't care for all the disneyness. i did like the whole "all the FF characters team up" idea though. cameo central!!

Im in between i followed almost every game but the ending of almost all of them (especially 358/2 days) pissies me off or makes me cry mad.gif . I like the FF (i played almost every one) part but they over do it and confuse people with Disney. I think it's ok. It's survived for about 5-9 years but they should stop with Birth by Sleep coming out this september

It's survived for about 5-9 years but they should stop with Birth by Sleep coming out this september

Get out! *points at thread door*

(joke)

If you don't like the games, then don't buy them. Easy.

Yay! Ansem appeared in my dreams! <3<3

My life is perfect now! biggrin.gif

Edited by Neekerisanni123

You know.... i never got to beat kingdom hearts >.< i borrowed it from a friend a WHILE ago, and i got to halloween town and then he was like "im bored and i want it back now"....so i had to give it back before i could beat it >.<

You know.... i never got to beat kingdom hearts >.< i borrowed it from a friend a WHILE ago, and i got to halloween town and then he was like "im bored and i want it back now"....so i had to give it back before i could beat it >.<

You poor, poor thing.

Go buy it!

You really are missing out. I shall shed a tear for you D....;

agreed, buy it! -says the one who STILL hasn't beaten KH1-

Go finish it!

You stuck on something?

Go finish it!

You stuck on something?

no, just really lazy... Plus, I got into playing FFXII for a while...