Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Give me something to keep from getting wet and consider it clean. I only get wet when I am having a swim day or shower/bath. Swim days are rare and showers I hate but do of necessity.

I'll clean your bathrooms and um.. eat your fish help Nix with the fishpond.

You can tidy up after the dogs for that comment lol

user posted image

This made me laugh.

ROFL.

Fortune: I'll walk teh puppies! As long as I don't have to pick up after!

/pushes shadow into the pond

*is wet*

Hey, I wouldn't eat your fish. I had a fish once. I just make those kind of jokes because I have older brothers and can annoy my sister with them. :3

1) You're getting OOC'd again.

2) I strongly disliek seefudz. No nom. >:|

3) MUST BE RELEVANT YOSH How did the trio expect to make it off the island to God Knows Where with like, a jug of water, some 'shrooms, and a few feeshes?

1) You're getting OOC'd again.

2) I strongly disliek seefudz. No nom. >:|

3) MUST BE RELEVANT YOSH How did the trio expect to make it off the island to God Knows Where with like, a jug of water, some 'shrooms, and a few feeshes?

1) Noo, I'm so innocent but you keep twisting my words.

2) I strongly liek seefudz. Oh nom. >:)

3) They were hoping to be picked up by some benevolent whale ship first. Or else they were dumb.

...I think they were dumb.

Like, maybe Kairi I can see actually being naive/short sighted enough to think that would be enough, probably Sora too because he basically fawns over her, but Riku should have known better.

...Then again, these people pretty much live off potions in-game and there's no other reference to them actually eating, so.

Well, boredom still would have been a problem. :B Not enough room for sparring on that tiny POS, sorry boys...

XD

Obviously they thought the next world was a hour or two journey away.

Which it might have been too, I don't remember where DI placed in the overall scheme of things, but most worlds were a few minutes away from each other.

Hey, don't forget the mushrooms. who knows what was in those things. If all the KH kids was eat those then they could have believed anything...

(So I really think we're gonna end up applying too much RL logic to this but WHATEVER WHO CARES)

A few minutes by gummi ship, yeah, but raft DEFINITELY =/= space ship. In 1 there was just the island, and it's never stated how big DI actually is, so if anything they might have just sailed around their planet and came right back to the island. Which would have been sadmaking.

(So I really think we're gonna end up applying too much RL logic to this but WHATEVER WHO CARES)

A few minutes by gummi ship, yeah, but raft DEFINITELY =/= space ship. In 1 there was just the island, and it's never stated how big DI actually is, so if anything they might have just sailed around their planet and came right back to the island. Which would have been sadmaking.

There is another landmass in Destiny Islands World. Don't forget the scenes where Selphie and Kairi are in their school clothes discussing Riku and Sora.

Yeah, Destiny "Islands". Not Destiny "Island", there are obviously at least two of them - the one were they live and the bigger more industrial one where they go to school.

Poor Sora, he missed a year of school.

I despise Disney. Though I loved the plot and the game mechanics.

Guilty of owning all the KH games. :3

*not quite guilty* Lacking CoM, but I do have Re.

I don't despise the Disney used in KH, but i have to say I'd be upset if Hannah Montana or some such got in. I was a little annoyed at PoTC, no matter how much I might like the first movie.

There is another landmass in Destiny Islands World. Don't forget the scenes where Selphie and Kairi are in their school clothes discussing Riku and Sora.

Would be why I said "In 1 there's only their island". We never see the mainland in 1. It's implied there are other landmasses, because of the dock and single-serving boats, but it's never shown.

Point still stands. How did they expect to get to other worlds with that dinghy?

Or, why the hell didn't they just build a bigger boat instead of a junky leetle raft?

I love the KH games, they seem to be slowly getting less disney and more Square Enix and Final Fantasy Style. Anyone excited for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. I am, I bought a psp just for that game.

I didn't buy a PSP just for that game. I got Crisis Core too.

Well, Nix, I guess you prove the trio is dumb.

Would be why I said "In 1 there's only their island". We never see the mainland in 1. It's implied there are other landmasses, because of the dock and single-serving boats, but it's never shown.

Point still stands. How did they expect to get to other worlds with that dinghy?

Or, why the hell didn't they just build a bigger boat instead of a junky leetle raft?

We see Sora's house though, and hear his mom.

Isn't it obvious? It's a magic raft. >.> <.< >.> Blame the shrooms.

As for what you guys are talking about, I think it's obvious that when they went on the raft, Sora the key to everything would have subconciously opened a magicy portal to other worlds.

^

But how did they know this? Sora didn't even know he was the key bearer until the heartless attacked.

All we need know is to find out Ansem is related to Sora somehow. I'd say Grandfather.