Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

no, just really lazy... Plus, I got into playing FFXII for a while...

No excuse!

No excuse!

but... but... FRAN!!! ♥ and Balthier is ♥, too...

I think I have video game ADD... Or I just fail epically. I've only ever finished one, KH2... Well, two, if you count Oni, which I beat by using the level skip cheat a lot...

ETA: I've actually beaten at least 4, since I've beaten both Fable and Fable 2...

Edited by nekoinu525

no, not really...

I do spend a lot of time playing video games, though. I just rarely finish them, because I get bored with it after a while and move onto something else...

I have a problem... I wanna finish KH1 but then I start playing, then I stop and put the KH2 disk in

Sorry... Even my sis stopped playing... I'm gonna finish that today! After homework and Naruto!

I'm going to go try to play again... If I get distracted by Sly Cooper or FFXII or any of the other games that are littering my house, don't kill me!

Well, unless, by some miracle, I find my old save data, I think I'm only at Olympus Colliseum for the first tournament...

-scampers off to attempt to play-

/on Fortune's side

*finger wag*

GO PLAY YO VIDEO GAMES.

user posted image

I think the artist got a little confused and wrote Kairi instead of Roxas....

Fortune... I've watched the credits on you tube... Quiz away...

I like the pic though!

Fortune... I've watched the credits on you tube... Quiz away...

Cheater. No cookies for you.

*Sticks tongue out.* I already baked cookies this morning... So I don't need yours

*Sticks tongue out.* I already baked cookies this morning... So I don't need yours

Mine are better. And Riku flavoured shaped.

Mine is Shaped like Sharrigan and the iceing is the same colors as Sharrigan. (I don't even like Riku anymore)

Mine are better. And Riku flavoured shaped.

Do want.

Gimme the Riku and go make some Leon Squall cookies for you.

Also ROFL at the pic, and yes, quite confused with writing Kairi instead of Roxas.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW Those are ADORABLE!

I want leetle Heartless cookies now too.

She means Sharingan, from Naruto. :u

Jumped on that bandwagon now, a bit late.

Ah, a KH thread. SWEET. I have been a fan of these games FOREVER, and could only play them if I went to a friend's house or something. Recently my dad found my old PS2 and I went to gamestop and picked up KH one and two. I am still on number one, because I don't play constantly. I just finished Agrabah. Anyway, any tips or tricks for the game? I would totally like some.

Hm, I don't think I have any for 1, or that they're even needed, but for 2's minigames...heheheh.