Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

How is he annoying?

Just don't get me started, I think you'll burn me to death if I tell you how he annoys me. unsure.gif

Riku in KH1 is a jerk. He seems a bit Seiferish to me, determined to be the hero of the story and not caring who gets hurt in the process. I'm so glad he matures a bit in KH2 (and gets cuter happy.gif).

I really really want a Robin Hood world in KH3. Saw the movie again today and I can see the archery tournament being such a great mini-game.

Agrees with fortune

I just finished the game!

Agrees with fortune

I just finished the game!

CONGRATS^^!!!!!!!!!

Now........................... DO KH2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did a long time ago... 6 times! It was much easier than KH1. I'm also done with 358/2 days

People doing KH2 before KH1 REDICULOUS!!!! It is KH1 and 2. NOT KH2 and 1.

Yeah well I watched how my sis ended no.1 before me so I knew what happened

Bey bey

I hate Maleficent...

Although, I'm now 2 levels higher than when I fought her previously, so I think I'l go try again... Here's hoping she doesn't eat me alive again!

I hate Maleficent...

Although, I'm now 2 levels higher than when I fought her previously, so I think I'l go try again... Here's hoping she doesn't eat me alive again!

I suggest you level up a bit more then that if she ate you alive last time.........

@ Laurent: Congratulations! *does the white mushroom dance*

Maleficent's dragon form caused me a little trouble, but Tinkerbell got me through it.

I suggest you level up a bit more then that if she ate you alive last time.........

well, I'll probably gain another level just making it back to her, so that would put me at 47... The walkthrough I've been using to help me get through Hollow Bastion recommends at least level 45...

Fortune- It wasn't even her dragon form... It was her original form... Yeah, I suck...

I button mashed and ran like hell in her first form.

Dragon form was a pain. GLIDE FOR YOUR LIFE.

Was soooooooooo easy in Re:CoM with the Mickey card.

I'm fighting my way to Maleficent now...with the laptop in my lap. I can feed both my addictions this way!

Maleficent may eat me again... I'm practically dying from the regular enemies here... (well, when 6 of them gang up on you, death is to be expected... -flees- )

The Defender Heartless are officially the bane of my existence... ;-;

Edited by nekoinu525

The ones with the big face-shields that are protected from the front?

Yeah, hate those. They don't like standing still so I can jump over them either.

Parrying them is fun though.

Yay!!! Maleficent's first form is done! Saved and now, I think I'm good to attempt to fight the dragon form... Then, Riku, the censorkip.gif...

EDIT: Oh censorkip.gif... That thing is HUGE!!!! ;-; -hyperventilates-

EDIT2: THE DRAGON IS DEAD!!!!! I am soooo happy! I used Tinkerbell coupled with hiding behind roots and Aerora towards the end...

Now, Riku... Lovely... :/

EDIT3: Riku beat me... ;-; That battle is a censorkip.gif... I'm gonna go cry some now... ;-;

EDIT4: (will someone else post already?!) Well, I'm back after a nice long (12-hour) sleep, so I think I'm going to try to take on Riku again... If I lose, I think I'll go run around other worlds and try to level some more...

Edited by nekoinu525

I made up a stardegy to Kill Riku. I ran in a hegtagon shape until I was far away... Then I summoned Tinkerbell... Here comes my trick, Accerum (Forgot how to spell) Ragankok and Trinity. I had elixers and ethers equipted!

Kill the arms first with Thunder or Thundara... Then when the thing colapses you whack it hard. And make sure you have potions and make sure when you whack the coffin you can use your limit or whatever you call it. You can ask me anything bout the games except BBS and Re:CoM

Oh... That's what you think... It took me two tries LOL.

I hated that big thing at beasts castle. The car thingy