Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

All we need know is to find out Ansem is related to Sora somehow. I'd say Grandfather.

Hmmm..... That's a good theory....

Considering Ansem was from Radiant Garden it's more likely he's related to Kairi.

I thought it was stated somewhere that AtW WAS Kairi's grandpa?

It might have been someone's big speculating rant or an interview or something, but I read the idea somewhere.

I think I was actually talking about Xehanort (the old due shown in the trailer), but all this body/name swapping is confusing me.

I can keep the names straight no problem.

Usually I'm bad with names but HEY I've played KH for years so I know by now. |3

And what I read DID mean AtW, not Xehanort.

Xehanort's just freaking weeeeeeeeeeeeird.

:D

Agreed! And if it was Xehanort, which one? The one that was Ansems apprentice or the one who was a keyblade master.(what I mean is before or after his possesion)

Same person, AFAIK.

They do look alike. Eyebrows, eyes, nose, jawline, you can't see it in that img but ears too.

At least, to me. biggrin.gif

Plus, that outfit looks a LOT like Xehanort's-Heartless-that-claimed-to-be-Ansem in 1.

I've read spoilers so I know who is who, but I can't tell yet D:

When the Star Wars reference was made, I joked about old man Xehanort (lower picture in above post) being related to Sora.

Ansem the Wise (Diz version) might be related to Kairi.

I dunno, it's hard to tell with just the images to go by. After all, even Sora and Riku look similar in the normal blocky stuff.

I dunno, it's hard to tell with just the images to go by. After all, even Sora and Riku look similar in the normal blocky stuff.

Huh?

My evil plan is working... >D

In the low quality graphics everyone looks pretty similar, while in the higher quality they look more unique. Xehanort with the white jacket only has some low quality screenshots, and so it is hard to tell if high quality Xehanort would really look like Master Xehanort.

*still lost*

That's a hell of a plan you got there Shaddow

My graphics have always looked fine...

I know, right?

Oh well... it might not make sense anyway.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

Since I named one of my pygmy's after Sora, I figured I should write the description to match...

As a hatchling Sora was very adventurous and constantly getting into trouble. He liked to spend most of his time at the beach, climbing trees and hunting hallucinogenic mushrooms with his friends. His parents constantly worried about him, but as he never seemed to do anything too dangerous, were happy to let him do as he pleased.

This changed when Sora finally learned to fly. One night during a storm he vanished without a word and did not return for nearly two years. His parent’s, already out of their minds with worry, found their moods did not improve when he explained that he had been off on an adventure with a talking dog and a duck who didn’t wear any pants. Not only did they ground him until his own children were grown up, but they forbade him to eat any more of those mushrooms.

I've only just written it, so it'll be a while before that happens.

You like it?

Since I named one of my pygmy's after Sora, I figured I should write the description to match...

As a hatchling Sora was very adventurous and constantly getting into trouble. He liked to spend most of his time at the beach, climbing trees and hunting hallucinogenic mushrooms with his friends. His parents constantly worried about him, but as he never seemed to do anything too dangerous, were happy to let him do as he pleased.

This changed when Sora finally learned to fly. One night during a storm he vanished without a word and did not return for nearly two years. His parent’s, already out of their minds with worry, found their moods did not improve when he explained that he had been off on an adventure with a talking dog and a duck who didn’t wear any pants. Not only did they ground him until his own children were grown up, but they forbade him to eat any more of those mushrooms.

Win. xd.png

No apostrophe on "His parents, already..." btw.

And I still think they were only gone a little over one year, but eh.

I thought it was stated somewhere that AtW WAS Kairi's grandpa?

I think if that would be anywhere it would probably be in Ansem's notes from KH1. (But I only have KH1 and KH2, so I wouldn't know if it was stated in the other ones. Time to go boot up the PS2)

Nevermind. I haven't read through the reports in years and have clearly forgotten all about them. They're not what they thought they were by any means. O_o; HOWEVER, the final report mentions "the princess"... It could relate to any of the princesses, but because it was coupled with a keyblade wielder, I'm assuming it was referring to Sora and Kairi specifically. Which to me at the very least implies that Xehanort knew of Kairi (or at least her existance). If Xehanort knew her, than AtW probably would too?

Edited by Alyssum