Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

user posted image

Couldn't find the Riku cookie cutter.

And who the eff is Sharrigan?

Those are adorable. <3 I want to eat one so bad now. xd.png

-sneaks in-

Those cookies look awesome. They remind my of the necklace my ex made that I wear all the time... (well, when it's not lost, like it is now)

Anyway, yeah, I promise I'll play KH1 today! Right now, I have to reply to a super long message my friend sent to me ages ago and I've kind of been ignoring for a while... Right now I'm taking a break from writing said reply because all the Christianyness of the original letter is kind of giving me a headache... and I just got rid of the headache I'd had since waking up...

(I know, Fortune, no excuses! but the message has been sitting in my inbox since June 7!!!)

well, I have to go into town today, but I shouldn't be long, so when I get home, if I don't pass out, I'll attempt to play KH1 again... stupid tournament...

Mmmmm I had a really awesome Sora and Riku/Light and Dark one a while ago. I'm pretty sure it was fanart though.

-runs in laughing like a madman-

Hey guys, a miracle hath occurred!

I found my old save data! I'm at Hollow Bastion!!!

-runs out laughing like a madman-

Yeah, I had too much sugar in my sweet tea today and I drank it super fast because I thought I had to leave sooner than I actually did!!!

Also, dunno if you guys saw my post in the post your desktop thread a while back, but I used to have a KH desktop. It was CoM, Sora and Riku... I liked it, but I've since changed it to the goddess that is Keiko Kitagawa... (I believe I posted this one in the thread, too...)

Anyway, back to KH and Donald's thinking warmth in your heart is hunger... (well, I suppose the warmth could be in Sora's stomach, but even then, how does hunger feel like that?! Stupid duck...)

Yeah, I had too much sugar in my sweet tea today and I drank it super fast because I thought I had to leave sooner than I actually did!!!

Also, dunno if you guys saw my post in the post your desktop thread a while back, but I used to have a KH desktop. It was CoM, Sora and Riku... I liked it, but I've since changed it to the goddess that is Keiko Kitagawa... (I believe I posted this one in the thread, too...)

Anyway, back to KH and Donald's thinking warmth in your heart is hunger... (well, I suppose the warmth could be in Sora's stomach, but even then, how does hunger feel like that?! Stupid duck...)

GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT

GO PLAY IT NOW!!!!!!

(all of this LOL'ed by crazywargod)

GOOD NOW GO PLAY

/kicks from thread

Hollow Bastion is a censorkip.gif* and a half. :<

Hollow bastion was the best place... I will take my sisters game data and play it!

I loved Hollow Bastion.

Though I do believe I probably beat it mostly by luck..

Er, my desktop is Noctis. I found a great wallpaper and it is my current one, but I can never seem to find it anymore. Screensaver is a default and boring one..

I liked the Hollow Bastion level, although I could have killed D & G when they left me.

... I, uh, kinda got myself lost in Hollow Bastion... and I was going to look up where I need to go online, but my internet hates me so much that it took over an hour to get it to work and then I got distracted... but, I'm going to look it up now!

-searches- Ohhh... -goes to play-

I liked the Hollow Bastion level, although I could have killed D & G when they left me.

Same. I was glad beast decided to help but then when even he left I thought I was screwed.

I wish I could play, but I don't have the right game system. D:

I have KH: 358/2 Days and a DS Lite. cool.gif And I just unlocked Riku in Mission Mode. Woohoo. /sarcasm

(Yes, it's true; I don't like Riku.)

-le gasp-

You don't like Riku?!

Well, normally, I'd pretend to die from shock, but right now, I don't like him very much, either... He killed me in under a minute during the Hollow Bastion fight... Of course, I just got right back up and kicked his butt into Oblivion...

Riku in KH1 is a jerk. He seems a bit Seiferish to me, determined to be the hero of the story and not caring who gets hurt in the process. I'm so glad he matures a bit in KH2 (and gets cuter happy.gif).

I really really want a Robin Hood world in KH3. Saw the movie again today and I can see the archery tournament being such a great mini-game.