Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

=D

Started insane grinding when I got stuck in one mission in Agrabah back then... Damn you, Pete. dry.gif

I failed at least 20 times, then I gave up and started messing around in Mission Mode. A few weeks later, I got through the mission in ONE try. tongue.gif

LOL... I always got to close to him when he turned... then I got caught...

Yeah... when I finally got to kick his ass, I was like "TAKE THAT, YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" xd.png

Sweet, sweet revenge...

Very fun kicking people... When I was angry when I got home from school I would take my DS or go sit at the T.V. and Play KH... kicking Heartless and Nobodies are fun

;-;

My brother stole the PS2 today... I haven't been able to play yet... and the boy's been awake nearly 24 hours and isn't even tired! (whereas I've been awake less than 12 hours and am dead tired... but I did a lot of running back and forth today, and he didn't!)

-joins Fortune in the emo corner-

Not that I'm procrastinating playing KH right now or anything! (Riku's just such a meanie head! He makes me want to shoot someone in the face...)

I probably will be too, Fortune. :3 Though only on weekends/nights if I get lucky. Cause I'll have lots of school. >.< I don't know exactly when I'll be getting it though.

I will get it for my B-day which is only a few days after it comes out.

I won't be getting it at all... Unless, by some miracle, I get a car and a job soon...

Aww sorry.

yyyyyyyyyyyyeaaaah me neither.

Haven't gotten any new games since I got Re:CoM a year or two ago, and I don't even have any handhelds much less getting the new KH games for them. :<

Shadow and I will fill you guys in. Or maybe we'll talk in code, and refer to things that you guys have no hope of understanding.

REVENGE!

REVENGE FOR WHAAAAAAAAAT? D:

I didn't get Days either.

I could take revenge on Fortune for having FF13, but since she is getting BBS too that wouldn't work.

Are you really epic at the minigames Nix?

I love this game! I suck at it, but I watched my big step brother beat it in 2 nights 0.o

...Fortune haets meh because I did the Aladdin/carpet game in 2 on like, my second try.

BUT SHE CAN DO POSTERS SO THAT DOESN'T COUNT.