Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I really like Kingdom hearts. It's definetly not the best game ever, but it's fun to play and I think it's funny to see how they threw the disney characters and ff characters into 1 game.

I can imagine that not everyone likes kingdom hearts, but it definetly is THE game for me =D

I'm so stupid. When you fight the Hydra in KH2 and you go near Megra she throws HP and MP orbs for you. I figured that out today! ohmy.gif

I really liked that as well. One of my Fav fights. I also like that big thing in the Pride Lands that you had to fight. I hated Space Paranoids. Me and my sis both

I was really worried about the mini games in the space paranoids level. I thought it would take me forever to do them, but I did it on my first try happy.gif

Speculation from wiki. Take with a grain of salt.

Mark Hamill (luke skywalker-star wars) doing voice of somebody (will look again for exact person) in KH:BBS!!!!

-snip comic-

/inserted next panel with Axel in gutter mind

ROFLLLL Go Nami.

XLaurentX Posted on Jul 24 2010, 04:47 AM

I'm so stupid. When you fight the Hydra in KH2 and you go near Megra she throws HP and MP orbs for you. I figured that out today!

Wow I didn't know that either. I liked the space paranoids world. I love Tron though.

Oh dear, poor poor Roxas. xd.png

But he kind of deserved it. Even though we all have been saying that..

Don't let Namine hear you say that D:

ROFLMAO...

Nice Fortune... For the comic and the approval both!

Nope, but moar info want.

FFFFFFFFFF It's still for the DS. :< Or is it just for the 3DS? Or does it even matter?

/desperately needs a DS

Wait, dug the forums for some info and found...

"(Kingdom Hearts 3DS)It's not a remake, but a wholly new project. Sora and Riku are the two heroes this time, and we're selecting new worlds for the game now. 3D is going to be the next step forward for the series after 358/2 Days, BbS and Coded."

"I can't say yet (what the story will be like) but it'll be something that player won't expect, something that tears down story developments that have been going along with expectations up to now. There are a lot of hints put into Re:coded along those lines, so if you're interested, I hope you can give it a try. We'll release it as quickly as we can -- I can't say anything more at this point."

So there you have it: Not a remake, but an entirely new story starring Riku and Sora. Today during my reading I found one interview with Nomura being quoted as saying "Kingdom Hearts 3D is the next step in the KH series which is not KH3" but I cannot find the source, so take that with a grain of salt.

YUSSSSSSS MOAR SORIKU FODDER!

I have the suspicious.

Edited by NixAyum

Normal DS would be nice too.

It would be one more reason for me to kick myself to actually GET a DS. :I

I am getting my hopes up. It is looking like they are going back to the old battle system with modifications. *just read a game informer* Also us american players get a special foe. Hmmm interesting.

Link for that?

Meh, battle system in 2 > 1, IMO.