Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Excuse me I meant GameInformer. A magazine. So I can't link. Pages 84 and 85 in the july 2010 issue.

-pops back in, pretending to have not missed anything-

So... hi...

I guess this would be kind of related... My friend and I have been playing Sims 3 and we created a couple characters based on FFX-2 characters. I've decided to name their children after KH characters. They've had Kairi and Riku so far, and I'm officially addicted. Even worse, we only started with those characters last night and we/I've been playing most of the night and day! (it's noon now and we've been playing since around 5 or 6PM last night)

Now, I think I'm going to go back and play some more... I just needed a break from Riku and Kairi's never-ending screaming! (There is no birth control more effective than the screaming of babies. Whether IRL or in video games, it seems work wonders for me...)

Ok so try to find a interviewing of Nomura by Bryan Vore.

Nice nekoinu525

-pops back in, pretending to have not missed anything-

So... hi...

I guess this would be kind of related... My friend and I have been playing Sims 3 and we created a couple characters based on FFX-2 characters. I've decided to name their children after KH characters. They've had Kairi and Riku so far, and I'm officially addicted. Even worse, we only started with those characters last night and we/I've been playing most of the night and day! (it's noon now and we've been playing since around 5 or 6PM last night)

Now, I think I'm going to go back and play some more... I just needed a break from Riku and Kairi's never-ending screaming! (There is no birth control more effective than the screaming of babies. Whether IRL or in video games, it seems work wonders for me...)

Oh jeez tell me everything that sounds hilarious. o.o

Until BBS comes out I'm going to be playing Dissidia. I still have a few characters to lvl up.

I'm playin' Dissidia.

I still have lots of characters to level up. ;D

Currently Zidane is at 7 and everyone else is at 1...

But I just got the game, so I have an excuse. >3

I'm playin' Dissidia.

I still have lots of characters to level up. ;D

Currently Zidane is at 7 and everyone else is at 1...

But I just got the game, so I have an excuse. >3

Lordy. You have a lot of catching up to do lol.

Squall is currently my strongest character at lvl 100. Frtn The Warrior of Light is my next strongest.

It's about how awesome Zidane is Good vs. Evil. Two god(esses), Chaos and Cosmos, fight each other through the main characters, I guess.

So far I have only spent a few hours playing it, and that only doing the prologue thing and leveling Zidane a bit.

Shame, Fortune. SHAME.

For that, I might have to level up Squall lastest.

I love Penelo's character descriptions.

So wait is Dissidia a compellation of multiple FF's

OK sounds like a dream game. Also sounds like it belongs in the FF thread. So what platform is it on.

Oh jeez tell me everything that sounds hilarious. o.o

It was pretty amazing... It also made me want to adopt toddlers or young children. I stayed up all night listening to Riku and Kairi scream. I did get a nap at one point when Paine and Gippal went on Vacation to Egypt and my friend was playing the game.

Kairi is older than Riku in our game because Paine had a girl first. Riku's still a terrible toddler who throws fits over everything every five minutes. Kairi's a school-age kid who would rather paint than do her homework. She does have an 'A' grade, though, so perhaps we could cut her a bit of a break...

Paine is the mother. She's a writer and most of her books have titles related to FFX-2. (YRP: in Position, Gullwing Chronicles: The "Awesome" Sphere Incident, etc.) Gippal is the father. Don't ask, it was my friend's idea. Gippal is a journalist. He's pretty much unimportant.

Riku should be aging up soon... Today or tomorrow, depending on how much my friend plays (if he even plays) while I'm at home...

Kairi should have been named Namine instead, I think. She has blonde hair and is an artist... Riku kind of takes after his mother looks-wise... He may end up having some 'silver' in his hair somewhere, since Paine has a white streak in her hair.

I've wanted to play Dissidia for such a long time, but I've never really had a chance...

It was pretty amazing... It also made me want to adopt toddlers or young children. I stayed up all night listening to Riku and Kairi scream. I did get a nap at one point when Paine and Gippal went on Vacation to Egypt and my friend was playing the game.

Kairi is older than Riku in our game because Paine had a girl first. Riku's still a terrible toddler who throws fits over everything every five minutes. Kairi's a school-age kid who would rather paint than do her homework. She does have an 'A' grade, though, so perhaps we could cut her a bit of a break...

Paine is the mother. She's a writer and most of her books have titles related to FFX-2. (YRP: in Position, Gullwing Chronicles: The "Awesome" Sphere Incident, etc.) Gippal is the father. Don't ask, it was my friend's idea. Gippal is a journalist. He's pretty much unimportant.

Riku should be aging up soon... Today or tomorrow, depending on how much my friend plays (if he even plays) while I'm at home...

Kairi should have been named Namine instead, I think. She has blonde hair and is an artist... Riku kind of takes after his mother looks-wise... He may end up having some 'silver' in his hair somewhere, since Paine has a white streak in her hair.

I've wanted to play Dissidia for such a long time, but I've never really had a chance...

Sims 3? I WANT IT xd.png

Sims 3? I WANT IT xd.png

My friend has it and all the expansions for it so far.

We ended up using cheats at one point because everyone was miserable. It was pretty epic... ♥

My friend has it and all the expansions for it so far.

We ended up using cheats at one point because everyone was miserable. It was pretty epic... ?

I have the PS3 myself *how is on internet*

I remember during the last E3 conference one of the developers made everyone him. To test the "Would you like yourself?" Theory. Everybody hated each other...................... Well all but two............... *flashes to the two in bed together* EET was funny xd.png So normally he hates himself but when he likes himself he REALLY LIKES himself if you catch my drift.

Edited by crazywargod

I have the PS3 myself *how is on internet*

I remember during the last E3 conference one of the developers made everyone him. To test the "Would you like yourself?" Theory. Everybody hated each other...................... Well all but two............... *flashes to the two in bed together* EET was funny xd.png So normally he hates himself but when he likes himself he REALLY LIKES himself if you catch my drift.

lol, that's funny! I literally laughed. Now I'm tempted to do that... I wonder if I would like myself...

It was kind of funny, when we were playing as Paine, we had her go to Gippal's house at 1 AM so they could meet. Then, we had her cleaning up his house and he ended up asking her to leave. Then, the next day, we had Gippal come to Paine's house and in that day we had them become friends, fall in love, get married, and get pregnant. I think that may be the shortest courtship ever.

One thing, though, and this is for anyone who plays Sims 3: Don't have more than one kid at a time. (If you happen to have twins, that's fine, of course, but I'd avoid having one child and then trying for another...)

Also, Paine has terrible morning sickness... It was kind of amusing, actually. She'd be sleeping and then jump up and run to the bathroom, go back to bed, and then repeat a few hours later.

I'm going to have to steal that save file from my friend and buy Sims 3 and all the expansions. (censorkip.gif, I don't have any money... I guess I can't keep procrastinating working...)

My friend and I were talking in the car yesterday and I mentioned Rikku, but I had to explain which one I meant. "The small one." Both are kinda small, being younger teens. (Rikku's 15 in FFX, Riku's 14 in KH1) Then, I said "The cute one." Both are also cute. We ended up having to use their genders to differentiate between them.

I kicked the thread off-topic...

lol, that's funny! I literally laughed. Now I'm tempted to do that... I wonder if I would like myself...

It was kind of funny, when we were playing as Paine, we had her go to Gippal's house at 1 AM so they could meet. Then, we had her cleaning up his house and he ended up asking her to leave. Then, the next day, we had Gippal come to Paine's house and in that day we had them become friends, fall in love, get married, and get pregnant. I think that may be the shortest courtship ever.

One thing, though, and this is for anyone who plays Sims 3: Don't have more than one kid at a time. (If you happen to have twins, that's fine, of course, but I'd avoid having one child and then trying for another...)

Also, Paine has terrible morning sickness... It was kind of amusing, actually. She'd be sleeping and then jump up and run to the bathroom, go back to bed, and then repeat a few hours later.

I'm going to have to steal that save file from my friend and buy Sims 3 and all the expansions. (censorkip.gif, I don't have any money... I guess I can't keep procrastinating working...)

My friend and I were talking in the car yesterday and I mentioned Rikku, but I had to explain which one I meant. "The small one." Both are kinda small, being younger teens. (Rikku's 15 in FFX, Riku's 14 in KH1) Then, I said "The cute one." Both are also cute. We ended up having to use their genders to differentiate between them.

I kicked the thread off-topic...

I am going to get that game, Name the dad Riku, The mom Kairi, Their child sora.I will also have another pair. Replica riku and Namine and their children larxene(will look up name for correct spelling). Then sora and larxene will have a child named axel. Ahh the plans in my head

I am going to get that game, Name the dad Riku, The mom Kairi, Their child sora.I will also have another pair. Replica riku and Namine and their children larxene(will look up name for correct spelling). Then sora and larxene will have a child named axel. Ahh the plans in my head

That sounds like a fun plan. I think I'm going to end up creating a bunch of KH and FF characters and sticking them in the same Town... That would be fun, I think...

That sounds like a fun plan. I think I'm going to end up creating a bunch of KH and FF characters and sticking them in the same Town... That would be fun, I think...

Yes it does. Going to call the town things like travers and twilight. Going to look up other FF and KH towns. MWA HA HA HA!!!!

1. I loves kingdom hearts! With the exeption of Demix. He is anoying.

2. DEMIX LIKES LADY GAGA! HA! Take that Demix!

3. Is there really a kingdom hearts 3 coming out for ps3?

Yes it does. Going to call the town things like travers and twilight. Going to look up other FF and KH towns. MWA HA HA HA!!!!

Rabanastre! (The beginning town in FF12. I lurve that game.)

I'm probably going to call my town Hollow Bastion or Twilight Town... Or The World That Never Was if I decide to focus on The Organisation...