Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Alexandria? Lindblum? :3

@Neko: Rabanstre is awesome. One of my favorite cities. <3 Though all the map in that game is gorgeous.

1. I loves kingdom hearts! With the exeption of Demix. He is anoying.

DEMYX IS AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIING.

He plays the sitar, sitar~

2. DEMIX LIKES LADY GAGA! HA! Take that Demix!

So many things wrong with this statement.

1. It's DEMYX. With a Y.

2. No, he doesn't. Demyx is (sadly) a fictional character and has no ties to the real world. He has no idea who Lady Gaga is or what her music is like. I assume this is from some inside joke, but regardless, is still a stupid statement.

3. WTF IS WRONG WITH LADY GAGA!? I like her and her music.

3. Is there really a kingdom hearts 3 coming out for ps3?

Nobody ****ing knows. See the page before this one for info on a new game for the DS/3DS.

2. No, he doesn't. Demyx is (sadly) a fictional character and has no ties to the real world. He has no idea who Lady Gaga is or what her music is like. I assume this is from some inside joke, but regardless, is still a stupid statement.

Wait what? Demyx isn't real? D:

What about Axel? Or Riku? Or Sora?

They're real...right?

...Fortune, I actually just got off the phone with them! :D To reward your faith, they're coming to take you on a lush little trip. Don't worry, they're only in white because of Namine's sleepover/pool party. Needle? No no no, that's the Keyblade! Yeah...

:D

/poofs

I love Rabanastre... Until I get lost... (Happened recently when I'd started playing the game for the first time in ages and had to get to the Clan Hall...)

I do like the little sort of town square-type area in Lowtown, though... Probably one of my favourite places in the entire game. (Well, at least that I've seen so far... I'm only in Archades/Draklor...)

Dude, Demyx is totally real. Have none of you seen Demyx Time? But Demyx actually doesn't like Lady Gaga. Demyx likes The Lord God David Bowie who is the Goblin King and can make the rains come. -nods-

He also likes Iron Man. And Axel. And Zexion. And cheese. It's just so creamy...

-needs to stop making a million Demyx Time references-

And he hates Twilight! (Zexion likes it, though. Saix abuses him for it...)

Oh, and Demyx likes his sitar, of course. He plays his sitar wherever he goes...

... Okay, I think I'm done with the references...

But Demyx actually doesn't like Lady Gaga. Demyx likes The Lord God David Bowie who is the Goblin King and can make the rains come.

Wow...Demyx and I have something in common happy.gif

It would be awesome to hang out with axel and riku. Well if I hung out with sora maybe he would be cooler in person. I want to hang out with larxene (HELP MY MEMORY IS censorkip.gif! HOW IS HER NAME SPELLED TT^TT *cries*)

That looks about right.

Yeah, I have returned. And I would love hanging out with Sora. He just seems like a fun person.

Has anyone here got a 3DS?

Also, does anyone have any examples of Fan Dumb from our fandom?

Nah, 3DS aren't out yet... (They're supposedly similar to regular Nintendo DSes, but with 3-d acceleration or other)

But ohhemgeez, Why does KH 3 have to be on another gaming platform? *wiggles uncomfortably*

Makes me wallet feel a lot lighter than usual.

Nah, 3DS aren't out yet... (They're supposedly similar to regular Nintendo DSes, but with 3-d acceleration or other)

But ohhemgeez, Why does KH 3 have to be on another gaming platform? *wiggles uncomfortably*

Makes me wallet feel a lot lighter than usual.

Well because.................

1.Grafics are generally better on the bigger platforms like PS3, XBOX360, PC, ext.... Which suits a big name game like this.

2. The big name platforms have more memory on the disks. PS3 got away with over 16 hours of cutscenes alone in MGS4. So the game can be longer and they can do more stuff. Which for KH3 is a good thing.

These are generally the reasons why big name platforms games cost so much. You are supposed to be getting more bang for your buck.

i liked the KH games except chain of memories. it frustrated and bored me. i really want to try the ds games but i need funds to afford them so thats put on hold for now.

Hello everyone. I haz KH 358/2 Days and I love it. :3

My brother once had the original Kingdom Hearts... and in just a few days, I fell in love with it. But the main reason why I love KH is:

BECAUSE I LOVE ANSEM. (From the original KH tongue.gif)

Why I love him so much? It's because everything about him is SEXY. His voice, his looks and especially his eyes and his hair... <3 And he's a bad guy. Evil is indeed sexy. [TV Tropes FTW] Ansem's eyes hypnotize me to stare at him 'till the end of the world.

I also love Xigbar, Saix, Luxord and Xaldin. But still, Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness ROCKS. <3

BECAUSE I LOVE ANSEM.  (From the original KH tongue.gif)

Which version?

This one?

user posted image

Or this one?

user posted image

Maybe this one?

user posted image

Don't tell me it's this one?*

user posted image

*I'm really annoyed that the picture I wanted to post here wouldn't...

Maybe this one?

user posted image

This one. <3 He looks so sexy and scary at the same time... he's staring straight into my soul. <3<3

Edited by Neekerisanni123

Ah, I LOVE the heartless Ansem. <3

And I love his nobody too <3

Poor "mansex" xd.png

Poor Mansex indeed.

But you must remember one thing:

ANSEM IS MINE. ALL MINE! *evil laughter*

>:P

So keep your hands off.

Well because...

1.Graphics are generally better on the bigger platforms like PS3, XBOX360, PC, ext.... Which suits a big name game like this.

2. The big name platforms have more memory on the disks. PS3 got away with over 16 hours of cutscenes alone in MGS4. So the game can be longer and they can do more stuff. Which for KH3 is a good thing.

These are generally the reasons why big name platforms games cost so much. You are supposed to be getting more bang for your buck.

(Edited your post for my own reasons.

It's not big name. Not numbered at all.

Well, kinda.

It's Current Title is KH 3D. Apparently, 3D stands for something. But the 3DS is still a handheld. This is just to promote it, I guess. A lot of fan favorites from other generations are being remade onto it.

I Kinda want to stab the Xehanort of Xehanorterransemnas.

Edited by minkymy

(Edited your post for my own reasons.

It's not big name. Not numbered at all.

Well, kinda.

It's Current Title is KH 3D. Apparently, 3D stands for something. But the 3DS is still a handheld. This is just to promote it, I guess. A lot of fan favorites from other generations are being remade onto it.

I Kinda want to stab the Xehanort of Xehanorterransemnas.

Was it spelling and punctuation? Well mine, to put it bluntly, is crapola and I am sorry. I try but I just can't get the hang of it.

Apparently it is connected to BBS, 358/2 days, and coded

I don't think it is KH3 so it will probably start on the 3DS if it goes to anything bigger like CoM.

This one. <3 He looks so sexy and scary at the same time... he's staring straight into my soul. <3<3

Oh how this is so dang true!

Re: Heartless Xehanort-that-said-he-was-Ansem: Hello pretty but jerk ass <3

Speaking of TV Tropes! Linkeh

Captain Oblivious

Chainsaw Good

Chronic Backstabbing Disorder

Crouching Moron Hidden Badass

Goddamn Bats

Good is Dumb

Hartman Hips

Hey Its That Voice

High School AU

HO YAY. GO READ IT. I ROFL'D SO HARD.

Impossibly Cool Clothes

Instrument of Murder

Lets Get Dangerous

Literal Split Personality (has some interesting info)

Meaningful Name (icwatudidtharNomura.)

Mind Screw (well, when you think of it that way...)

Most Annoying Sound (OGODINEEDTOSTOPLAUGHINGIT'S1AMHERE)

Nice Job Breaking It Hero

Plays With Fire/Peek A Bangs

Sequential Boss

Ship Sinking SADFAEC :<

Sinister Scythe

Take My Hand

Two Guys And A Girl

Xanatos Roulette

...I think I'm done.

Oh look, Fan Dumb link! No examples though, but I think it would be lulzy to see some.

...yeah it's 2 AM for me now, Ima poof.