Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I did that, Nix! The grammar... Oh gods, the grammar... -rocks back and forth-

I mean, I understand not having absolutely perfect grammar but the stories I found had such terrible grammar... I think my brain asploded...

I don't go in for fan fiction much these days. I was an avid reader of the stuff when I was younger, but what has been seen (or read) can not be unseen (or unread).

Fan fiction killed Harry Potter for me D:

I judge by the summaries. If it has review-begging or ANY censorkip.gif about "first story plz comment sry 4 bad engrish hurr" I'm like "**** off".

I've found a few rare gems, but it's not worth actually getting back on the site.

Re: HP fanfiction: Too many OCs/SIs/Sues. There were a few though. Mostly H/D One excellent one about Albus Severus and Scorpio and their first year and rivalry/friendship.

It's probably my own fault. I thought the 'R' rating meant 'romance'. D:

If you looked up any kind of SoRiku or AkuRoku or anything like that, you're going to be blinded. I found that out the hard way '-_- Sickness... I have found good fanfics lately though. If you look up only stories that have 10000+ words you get some good quality stories.

I'm trying verrrry hard to make my character in the fanfic I'm writing to not be a Sue but I think I'm failing. Meh, it's my first and I'll try to do better next time. The story is more for me than anyone else's enjoyment *shrug*.

Fortune, I feel really really bad for you. The T ones are bad enough D:

I don't really see the point of walkthroughs.

Because I am one of those people who will back track across half the game to get a missed potion.

I am so very grateful I got a guide for FF13. Because you can't revisit most areas, I would have missed a lot of items without it.

Well yeah, but the same stuff is for free online.

Because unless you have a printer or a very good memory online walkthroughs don't always help very much. I for one, don't like playing my PSP or PS2 while sitting at my computer screen.

Besides, online guides don't always contain maps.

Because unless you have a printer or a very good memory online walkthroughs don't always help very much. I for one, don't like playing my PSP or PS2 while sitting at my computer screen.

Besides, online guides don't always contain maps.

Nah, I use walkthrus from gamefaqs all the time and just sit there with the laptop on and walkthru open.

A desktop would probably be a bigger problem though.

Not if the computer and game system are in the same room.

I use gamefaqs on a desktop sometimes, but it is right next to the TV so I don't have too much trouble.

I try to avoid using walkthroughs whenever possible though.

Same. Unless it is a game I have already beaten.

I use gamefaqs on a desktop sometimes, but it is right next to the TV so I don't have too much trouble.

I try to avoid using walkthroughs whenever possible though.

*shifty eyes*

I normally jump into a new game but investigate its page on gamefaqs and then grab a walkthru if I get stuck.

LIKE ON THAT MOFO CARD SYSTEM SDDGFHJ :D

I love game guides and usually will buy one with my new game just so that if I get stuck, the answers are right there. The only one I've used it page by page with the game for is Pokemon and that is because I don't know where to find all of the Pokemon and want to make sure I get everything because there is NO WAY I am playing through that game more than once. I'm not even half way and have clocked over 200 hours of play in Soul Silver.

I just found out that I am not allowed to put any money down or pre-order anything for BBS because it breaks 7 days after my birthday and my boyfriend counts pre-ordering games as buying myself presents. *sighs* Hopefully a pre-order slip will just show up in a card or something. I have no ability to wait patiently for games like this. Does anyone know why one of the main characters looks like Roxas or hasn't Square put out any information on that yet?

I buy guides for two reason.

1) I hate missing items

2) Maps

I use online walkthroughs mostly... I have a computer only a few feet away from the TV in my living room and I have a TV in my bedroom (where the PS2 is currently, since my brother always had to be playing his 360 in the living room) and a laptop to take anywhere I want...

I hate missing items, too... and some items are hidden in such weird places (like the Postcard on the roof in Hollow Bastion in KH1... Who would ever think to look there for anything?!)

@Eluin: BBS is out in Japan, so I'm sure you could find out pretty easily. As for what has been released as far as English trailers, I think only a scene of Sora and Ven together has been released? but nothing conclusive except that there is a connection.

I have several different wallets and get most of my money in cash, so I save up for different things in different wallets. Right now I could pre-order BBS but it is right before my birthday so I don't want to, but I'm keeping the money just in case I don't get it.

I'm not very concerned about getting every item... except in games like TWEWY, where you need them all to get 100% completion.

I hate missing items, too... and some items are hidden in such weird places (like the Postcard on the roof in Hollow Bastion in KH1... Who would ever think to look there for anything?!)

*raises hand shakily*

DALMATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I think I found all of them in one playthru. Maybe. Otherwise I usually miss 4-5 boxes.

Dalmatians, postcards, same difference... They're both hidden in some strange places...

But, yeah, I looked on the roof on my own, too, but I don't think most normal gamers would think to look there...

I liked the Hollow Bastian level. It was fun working my way up to the top. It was great for leveling.