notpc

Naming based on code

Have you named a dragon based on it's code?  

1,975 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

frys = Phillip J Fry

It was the first time I named a Dragon specifically because of the code. The fact that the name was AWESOME is just a bonus.

Edited by Mev852

I actually had two in my last clutch:

koJH: Kojak Terranox, a male pebble

Kemi: Kemi Nakendra, a female magi

I've done three so far -

taph is a Dorkface so became Trotsky's Taffinator Dorkface (Taffinator was the nickname of my dog Taffy)

mrja became Trotsky's Great-Grandfather, as my grandfather was Mr. J.A. Gill.

Clon, I kept misreading as Clom (a Doctor Who planet) so I used my confusion in the name It's Clon not Clom Trotsky!

I generally try to name by lineage, but it's fun to play with the codes too! I haven't yet named 7rum, lll4 and cooe, but plan to do so using the codes. Not sure about 4hol...

Nope. Should'a though. I have a dragon with the code "d8Tj"

I could have named it "Out to Dinner" or "No Thanks" or something like that.

I have a dragon (currently unnamed) with the code of XBOX. biggrin.gif I might just try naming it that because it is funny. Or, since the dragon is a pygmy, maybe I'll have some fun and name it Wii (since those are smaller than the Xbox).

TryS = Forbidden Tryst

loVe = Honor of Love (the best thing is that Forbidden Tryst is her father laugh.gif )

COri = Cori Summerwing

DUKd (ducked)= Donal Mallard as in Donald Mallard as in Ducky from NCIS tongue.gif

icEd = Mystral Ice

L4ss (looks like lass) = Lil' Lilac Lass

8LEO = Leo Autumnus

tLUX = Inali Lux

IANn = Sorcha Ianthe

DVMD = Jase Tuomo (means "a twin healer", dvm = doctor of veterinary medicine)

That is all I can find right now. rolleyes.gif

I name based of code 8)

Rather diapointed though I breed my trio and send the eggs of to the ap. ONe really neat one I bread was a maga with code "IH6T" exact caps...kind of looked like "IHoT" 8(

The person who caught it named em MagmaBurst. Nothing against it, and hey its their choice. Stills a bit sad cause I loved that code ><

oh well

I have one with the code "uhTJ" and I named her "Precocious." I just kept hearing this little snarky voice going, "Uh...TJ...." Even as an egg she was questioning her elders.

Coil = Lil Coil (female Pygmy). If I find more usable codes I just might name my unnamed dragons after their codes, xd.png .

I will as soon as I get a funny code tongue.gif

once saw I vine called: Ih8u xd.png

Only once... I have a pebble with the code pXEL. When I froze him, I named him "Frozen Pixel". happy.gif

Nope. Should'a though. I have a dragon with the code "d8Tj"

I could have named it "Out to Dinner" or "No Thanks" or something like that.

name him:

"date TJ"

xd.png

I've tried to do it a couple of times so far.

truQ = True Question Blue (although I would have rather it be named Question Blue)

J4MU = it looked like jem to me so I tried for Seraph Gem

Only one sticks out in my mind. i had a whiptail with the code "LONG" and I coudln't resist....so I named her "Longshot" xd.png which doubles in meaning for me anyhow, so it was perfect.

My male pink's code is "aHo0"

So I came up with the name

"Horton Hears a Who" xd.png