TJ09

2024-03-24 - March Dragon Release

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

That stinks. Many of us have been expecting this new drop to happen (either last weekend or this one) so we have been preparing for it.

I don't check the forums often nowadays, so all I had to go by was checking the home page of the main site and opting to get notified of forum announcements by TJ. Thankfully a bunch of eggs hatch and hatchlings grew up so I'm not locked anymore. Now I've just got to try to best fast enough to grab something. xP

Edited by StarKaabi

I've managed to get 4 lava eggs but only one speckled so far... the lag isn't helping. Still one is better than none I suppose, if anything I'll just wait for them to hit the market in a bit.

30 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

Man the speckled egg is not sticking around...this is really tough

More so than usual for me, it seems. They go so fast!

11 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

Still one is better than none

Good point!

Phew! Got my eggs - 2 volcano and 3 each of the alpine and desert releases. Would have liked to get more volcano ones, but I’m very curious about how the adult speckled sprites will end up - gotta maintain my alternating sprite pattern :K

Well shoot, s2 hatchlings and still no sign of dimorphism.

2 hours ago, tjekan said:

The second dragon is nervous around bigger dragons. Maybe it has a BSA to make itself appear larger, like a frilled lizard, and that's what the extra sprite per biome is for (instead of dimorphism)

Now that's a great idea!

I expected new dragons next week, not today. Still managed to get seven so far, yay!

And look! It gives off heat now and is much more active! It must be close to maturing.

Same s2 description for both?

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And look! It gives off heat now and is much more active! It must be close to maturing.

Same s2 description for both?

It's an error I think. Most likely for the speckle though.

7 minutes ago, Murkydepths said:

7 Alts for the blue speckled?? Wow.

Maybe one for every day of the week?  Either catch day or grow day?

Posted (edited)

Damn I forgot to check for a new release last night, the new dragons look like they'll be cool though! I got a pair of the lava ones, but the speckled eggs have been impossible to grab so far...

Edit: nvm I got some! I can't wait to see what the variants are!

Edited by LizardMonster

That's - odd.....

Woohoo, new release! Also seven different alts for a breed is wild, can't wait to see what does it. :) Good luck everyone!

1 hour ago, casprrr said:

I expected new dragons next week, not today. Still managed to get seven so far, yay!

I would normally have expected them next weekend (so I was full of good bred stuff, luckily not too far for hatching) but then I realised with Easter next weekend, that could be a bit much. They still seem to be exclusive drops though, so there's still time, as people start to lock with new ones.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Murkydepths said:

'Speckled' hatchies have the same s2 description as the lava ones.

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you mean...

Edited by Frej_the_Gold

Just grabbed six from the Volcano, I love the design on these eggs! 

Another disappointing short release.

I'd love to have more of the speckled ones, but had to settle with filling my scroll with the lava eggs.

Are the release day floods supposed to be this scarce or was there another mistake?

2 minutes ago, Seejey said:

Another disappointing short release.

I'd love to have more of the speckled ones, but had to settle with filling my scroll with the lava eggs.

Are the release day floods supposed to be this scarce or was there another mistake?

It's always like this. May as well get used to it. 

I have too many alpine eggs now. lol. Oops.