TJ09

2024-03-24 - March Dragon Release

2 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:

Next weekend starts the festival of eggs on the 31st, and we expect (or hope, anyway) for the April 1st Mint.

Ahhhh that's right. 

Also yes thank you for the new eggs! I'm really excited to see what cool ideas and art have been created and shared this release.

New dragons! 💖 Of course I'm scroll-locked for about 20 hours!🙄 Oh, well! Happy hunting everyone!

36 minutes ago, Lushwave said:

m5MnX.gif.6c08b6a6d62b22554cab0ac1d58ff8f3.gif This egg looks like cooled lava. Volcano. Sorts between Deep Sea and Desipis.

Two sprites = one non-dimorphic S2 hatchling, one non-dimorphic adult.

Biteable = not a two-headed.

7qeYR.png.ca998984ab8d5d67db0436f30e7e8c79.png This speckled egg has deep blue spots. Alpine, Desert. Sorts between Lacula and Leodon.

Eight sprites = many possibilities, including:

• Four alts with one nondimorphic S2 hatchling and one nondimorphic adult each
  • Two dimorphic S2 hatchlings with three adult alts, two dimorphic sprites each

Will probably be narrowed down when hatched.

Remember that releases typically last 16 hours from the time of release.

oops i think you swapped the sorting! speckled is sorting between deep and desipis for me

1 minute ago, normalGuy said:

oops i think you swapped the sorting! speckled is sorting between deep and desipis for me

Whups, fixed.

I love the designs, but my internet is not cooperating with me. I click on an egg and it sits there loading for 20 seconds, then says someone else got the egg. By the time, I go back to the biome, they are all gone. 

^^^ This is how mine has been going as well. But then... I'm also reading a manga, so... Maybe I could do better. lol

I hope the drops last all day this time.  I'll be gone most of the day and I'm having trouble grabbing any now.

9 minutes ago, PrincessOfGod said:

I love the designs, but my internet is not cooperating with me. I click on an egg and it sits there loading for 20 seconds, then says someone else got the egg. By the time, I go back to the biome, they are all gone. 

Annnnndddd... I got two! Advice for anyone on PC. I opened 4 tabs for the biome I wanted (Volcano). When the 5 minute mark went, I refreshed each tab and clicked on an egg in each tab. I got two eggs out of the four tabs. Hope that helps!

Oh, also, I use the cave shuffle clock to alert me. https://endulum.github.io/dc-shuffle-clock/index.html

Posted (edited)

So... the biomes aren't loading any eggs? And it's 1 am? I was hoping to get some eggs here...

Well the volcano eggs loaded, but not the others. I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by AsymDoll13

Grabbed a few even though I totally blanked on the possibility of a new release and didn't have much room! They're such beautiful eggs already; I'm beyond excited to see the adults! 😊

Posted (edited)

Sadly I'm a bit egg-locked at the moment, but hopefully these new dragons won't be too hard to find once I have space. I'm excited to see what they look like!

Edited by Rhikasa

Finally got some from the volcano once I switched to my laptop. Now I just have to try to get the others. 

1 hour ago, Lushwave said:

m5MnX.gif.6c08b6a6d62b22554cab0ac1d58ff8f3.gif This egg looks like cooled lava. Volcano. Sorts between Lacula and Leodon.

Two sprites = one non-dimorphic S2 hatchling, one non-dimorphic adult.

7qeYR.png.ca998984ab8d5d67db0436f30e7e8c79.png This speckled egg has deep blue spots. Alpine, Desert. Sorts between Deep Sea and Desipis.

Eight sprites = many possibilities, including:

• Four alts with one nondimorphic S2 hatchling and one nondimorphic adult each
  • Two dimorphic S2 hatchlings with three adult alts, two dimorphic sprites each

Will probably be narrowed down when hatched.

Remember that releases typically last 16 hours from the time of release.

Could also be another Magnesium, where the biome of origin determines the form and only the adults are dimorphic.

Thank you so much for so many options! The eggs look beautiful! I love blue and purple or pink eggs best. Although I think we could use some tree green and sea green colors too, lolol There will never be enough babbies!

If anyone is having trouble grabbing one, try positioning your mouse directly over where the caption will be, and then hit refresh click the instant you see the egg. Once you see the egg its already gone, so clicking on it is a waste of precious time. Just refresh and instantly click as fast as you can after refreshing. I was able to catch all 8 of mine within 6 , 5 minute tries using this method. The game wont tell you if you caught any, so don't wait for an answer after double clicking, just keeping pouncing the captions as fast as you can, and when the eggs disappear, go and see if you caught any. I usually get 2 at a time with no notification this way. Let me know if this method works for you too!

I'm very thankful that I was actually free of eggs before these beauties dropped! Happy Hunting everyone!

Happy new release and GL hunting everyone!

Posted (edited)

The fact that all 8 eggs with 'Deep blue spots' have the same hue makes me wonder if the difference between alts might not be the biome. 

Baikalas come to my mind, but then there are Pargulus pygmies also...Hmm, will the BSAs affect them like Cantos? 

Too scared to use any BSAs at this early stage, but then I do hope it's the BSAs for it took a while to get white vespines...

Edited by Eiren

I'm glad this drop is just for two eggs. Doing this on mobile while working overnight makes it nearly impossible to get them. However, I managed to get two volcano eggs so, I guess that's better than nothing. 

Posted (edited)

wow a lot of speckled egg... the volcano's only need one (complete). Will try to get 3/4 from two biomes. (so hard for 5mins drop, the good news is I can saw them. Maybe just need to wait until hour drop.)

so 8 egg means 6 or 7 adults... I guess 

if 6 = 3 pairs of different biomes (1 pair breed form)

or maybe affect by time, like fire gems but maybe 8 consecutive hours

if 7 = canto + breed form?

progress: 3D / 0A...

Edited by D-wing

Posted (edited)

Yay! Good thing I decided to check here first thing in the morning! Got my first speckled one :) I'll keep on hunting for the others!

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

So... the biomes aren't loading any eggs? And it's 1 am? I was hoping to get some eggs here...

Well the volcano eggs loaded, but not the others. I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When there's a new drop the biomes will usually only have the eggs of the new release for a while. With the speckled one having 8 eggs in TJ's post, many people are hunting the biomes for them. So the Alpine and Desert biomes can clear out real quick. The other biome that currently will have eggs, is the Volcano one.

Once the normal eggs (read older eggs) start dropping in, it mean the big release drop is dwindling down. that is also the time you'll find other eggs in the other biomes again.

Edited by Sheriziya
Added response to AsymDoll13