TJ09

2024-03-24 - March Dragon Release

3 hours ago, KageSora said:

EDIT:  Wait somebody else said forest--biome dependent versions, maybe?

Has this been confirmed? I haven't seen any in the Forest biome yet.

3 hours ago, PrincessOfGod said:

I love the designs, but my internet is not cooperating with me. I click on an egg and it sits there loading for 20 seconds, then says someone else got the egg. By the time, I go back to the biome, they are all gone. 

This is what happens to me always.  I finally got the last of the seasonal dragons I wanted. Yeah, I am that slow. Hopefully, since these are permanent, I'll eventually get them.

10 minutes ago, jedisunny said:

This is what happens to me always.  I finally got the last of the seasonal dragons I wanted. Yeah, I am that slow. Hopefully, since these are permanent, I'll eventually get them.

Make sure you go click sites and click the eggs to unlock the sprites in the market. It takes 5 to unlock them. 

Kind of over these frustrating releases where the hour drop lasts 30 seconds and the 5 minute drop is 3 eggs total. In four hours, I've managed two Volcano eggs. Its not all that late here, but I might just bow out now and collect these slowly over the next few months. 🙃

wow get no egg in the hour drop. Seem like they're still fierce snatching by people. 

Wooh, new release! I wonder if the speckled one is going to have lots of alts, or just two dimorphic alts with dimorphic S2's? Would make sense with two variants, since it drops in two biomes, but also I'm always hoping for more numerous alts, hehe ... We'll see! Super excited either way. ❤️ 

Got two Speckled each from Alpine and Desert. Each pair was influenced one male, one female and only one of the pair was incubated. So that should cover some of the dimorphism sources (gender, biome, incubation). I just hope it's not Earthquake/kill again, because I'm not trying it at this stage. Could also be a bred-only alt, which we will find out later. 

14 minutes ago, darkladyselenity said:

Make sure you go click sites and click the eggs to unlock the sprites in the market. It takes 5 to unlock them. 

Thank you. I always do unlock the sprites using the click sites and plod along. 😄 

40 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

Has this been confirmed? I haven't seen any in the Forest biome yet.

My guess is that it was an error and they mentioned one of the other biomes

This was like an all-morning-easter-egg-hunt, finding 1 hidden egg here and there, but finally have my nest of 8 *phew* Since I collected 4 of each and influenced/incubated all it will need more anyways to get all the speckled versions that might be out there. Am just relieved now that I won't have to waste my precious sunday time doing frustrating things at the PC any longer :P

Yay! Thank you! They both look interesting, can't wait to see the hatchies!

Not exactly related to this release, but something that I've wondered about with a few releases.

When eggs aren't available in all biomes, why do the biomes that they aren't in also run out of eggs?

Saw the alert for this on my phone while settling in to sleep. Debated just sleeping and risking having a  rough time later or just getting the grind done this morning. Glad I got back up - this has been one of the easiest releases I've ever participated in. Got 3 volcano eggs from one five minute drop, 3 alpines from the next, and my last two eggs from the desert in the next. Will have to figure out if I want to hold onto those or try to trade a volcano for one more desert egg, but I'll figure that out when I wake up later and they've hatched!

Really excited for both of these - both eggs look interesting and OH is that volcano egg turning red in the middle? Looks like it might have a unique cracking sequence!

Posted (edited)

(click an egg) 

You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg.

Hum? and then found that there have an alpine NR I didn't aware... Great, the war is end! Now I have 4 desert and 3 alpine, two of them have an okay code for me and one have 3L code. Although it's not something I need but not a bad starting to swap it into with other froms. (I guess no chance to pick codes when everyone have high demands for them.)

-----

Some possibility conceive

if 6 = 3 pairs of different biomes (1 pair breed form)

If affect by time

-fire gem's method? but maybe have different logic like 8 consecutive hours

-Siyat's method?

if 7 = like canto + breed form?

Edited by D-wing

I need those eggs to hatch ASAP so we can see if there's color differences at the hatchling stage...

Very interesting new eggies, thank you. ☺️ Although I’ve already influenced them wrong, have two females from the desert and two males from alpine now instead of a pair each. 🤦🏼‍♀️

The only plus of getting up at 5am for work is that I get to grab my new eggs early. Curious as to what size has to do with these releases - I thought one might be a pygmy, but they both appear standard.

1 hour ago, alyelle said:

Kind of over these frustrating releases where the hour drop lasts 30 seconds and the 5 minute drop is 3 eggs total. In four hours, I've managed two Volcano eggs. Its not all that late here, but I might just bow out now and collect these slowly over the next few months. 🙃

Yeah, it's too much. There's no point to it either. Not within the first day anyway. It just upsets people. What's the point in that?

1 minute ago, seventhdevil said:

The only plus of getting up at 5am for work is that I get to grab my new eggs early. Curious as to what size has to do with these releases - I thought one might be a pygmy, but they both appear standard.

My guess is that one dragon will be large according to lore and another small.  Not all the standard dragons are the same size, after all, even if they sometimes have similar-sized sprites.

Ooooh I somehow wasn't expecting a release this month, with easter this close!

Cave is being pretty laggy for me rn but managed to the three Lava eggies. I'll try to get some of the others too!