Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

I did some dun wanna work  this morning. Glad I did though.

I did it. Mostly. It needs to be fully cleaned, so... yeah. *Shrugs* Tomorrow or the next day, it'll be cleaned. We have to wash the blanket things. xD

Yeah, I've had guinea pigs, rats, gerbils, turtles, all that stuff when I was a kid.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

Buggies are what goes with horses. XD 

XD

35 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Now I need to vacuum my guinea pig's cage... I dun wanna. 

*waves pompoms* You can do it!

33 minutes ago, Chusi said:

I did some dun wanna work  this morning. Glad I did though.

Yeah. I like 'having done' stuff. ;)

i did my shopping part 1 - Aldi, where we get most of groceries these days.  it's much less expensive than the Giant Eagle that's 5 minutes away.  but the Giant Eagle has some things that Aldi doesn't.  so i go to Aldi on Mondays, and Giant Eagle on Tuesdays.

Just now, Lagie said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

Buggies are what goes with horses. XD 

XD

well, it's true XD 

I bypassed the food shopping today, will now have to do it tomorrow.

4 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I did it. Mostly. It needs to be fully cleaned, so... yeah. *Shrugs* Tomorrow or the next day, it'll be cleaned. We have to wash the blanket things. xD

As kids, my brother had a guinea pig, now I do! I have two little boys, Kris Wu and Duncan Jones. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny so far, it seems. The forecast for the week looks stormy, though, and we're monitoring a possible tropical storm out there.

Good morning, CPA!

*grabs coffee* Hubby didn't sleep well last night, so neither did I!

They are predicting showers for us just about every day this week, but it sounds doubtful we will get anything like what we need, which is a good all-day soaking rain!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

we're monitoring a possible tropical storm out there

Hope it stays away!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Sunny so far, it seems. The forecast for the week looks stormy, though, and we're monitoring a possible tropical storm out there.

sunny is good, but keep those tropical systems away from you!

23 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

They are predicting showers for us just about every day this week, but it sounds doubtful we will get anything like what we need, which is a good all-day soaking rain!

good luck!

PA is under a drought watch, which is to cut back 5-10% on non-essential water use - watering your lawn, washing down your sidewalk, don't keep the water running while you brush your teeth.... we don't do ANY of that. XD (water goes on to wash off the toothbrush and rinse out your mouth, and that's it.

meantime, it's sunny hear again, not supposed to be as warm as it was yesterday (yaay!)

and i have dragons growing up and eggs hatching today :)

*takes juice* I have a few dragons growing up and eggs hatching today, too!

Tropical storms sound very scary. Stay safe!!

I have to wait for some eggs to hatch in a few hours before I can breed anything today. I did name and sort a bunch of dragons and updated my Z'dragon spreadsheet. Forgot to update my Z'dragon group, though. *headdesks* Edit: Done! At least that is an easy fix.

Edited by purplehaze

I need to do some serious shifting of dragons. I'm sooo far behind on that.

It's sunny and bright outside. 

Not doing much today. ^^

Somebody``s gotta do it. 

I'm making pot pies for supper. Now I have to convince hubby it's comfort food. 

4 minutes ago, Chusi said:

I'm making pot pies for supper. Now I have to convince hubby it's comfort food. 

Well, it is, isn't it?

Yes. Yet it is... I think I  messed up on random words. I gotta go fix it. There, he's German and was raised on meat and potatoes I can get away with meatballs and freench fries and gravy but chicken pot pies...Well, he's eating it...

Edited by Chusi

Hope he enjoys it!

Finished another jigsaw puzzle. I need to start mentally packing up my stuff. I hope it all fits in the new car.

You'll make it fit.. If not bungee strap on top. Right now there's five people and the pilot on Craft the size of a mini bus two and a half miles down to see the wreckage of the Titanic and they can't find them and they're running out of air they have 41 hours of air left and the Navy is looking for them and they just can't find them anywhere down there is it detectable down there radar is they could be on the surface somewhere or down two and a half miles and are blown off course and they can't find them and they may never be found

Edited by Chusi

i'm watching Manifest, i'm on Season 4, episode 16....there's 4 episodes left of the whole show.  i hope they've answered everything by the finale.....

Jigsaw puzzles drive me crazy and I won't give away the ending Trystan 

Edited by Chusi

29 minutes ago, Chusi said:

Jigsaw puzzles drive me crazy and I won't give away the ending Trystan 

hubby calls me the Puzzle Queen when it comes to jigsaw puzzles.

and no, I'll get there soon enough (but not tonight)

Hey guys~ I'm just hanging out tonight. 

We had pancakes for dinner tonight. 

Edit: I decided to make my own faceup for my doll~ Here's what I have so far!

Spoiler

IMG_20230620_202159168.jpg

IMG_20230620_202155739.jpg

Edited by AsymDoll13