TJ09

2023-04-01 - It's April Again

Ok is it just me or does that leetle tree 🌳 look like broccoli 🥦 ????? Hahaha i had to squint its so small

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

We are giving away offspring of Fool Mints if you want in on the fun -- either giving or receiving!

Thank you for bringing this up.

Anybody who still wants to participate is more than welcome to join us.

Spoiler
22 hours ago, ZontarZon said:

Arrived

image.png.0bf264b0a32247bc31cc95692ba3d794.png

I... I love this so much💚

Can this cute little derp be the mascot for the Fool Mint giveaway thread somehow? Or maybe just reposted there to make sure more people have a chance to see it? It's too adorable.

Whoa, z code! Will abandon 5H later, good luck if anyone who tried to catch it. Get it around 1:35am DC time

Thank you. Kind people like you are the reason I can build up my small army of Fools and gift their lineages each year, especially since I get eaten more often than not. (I try to stock up on extra lives this time of year for that reason.)

(Please excuse any weird formatting errors or duplicate posts from me right now, having a hard time posting stuff on mobile. Hey mods, if one of you sees this, can you fix my broken quote from D-wing plz?)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(bleeping technology)

1 hour ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Reveal hidden contents

I... I love this so much💚

Can this cute little derp be the mascot for the Fool Mint giveaway thread somehow? Or maybe just reposted there to make sure more people have a chance to see it? It's too adorable.

Sure, you can use it!

2 minutes ago, ZontarZon said:

Sure, you can use it!

Thank you! :D 💚 💚 💚 💚 

As the creator, any thoughts on a name? I can't be trusted to think of something good right now. Or maybe nameless is better, so everyone can imagine their own?

5 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Thank you! :D 💚 💚 💚 💚 

As the creator, any thoughts on a name? I can't be trusted to think of something good right now. Or maybe nameless is better, so everyone can imagine their own?

I think nameless is ok!

14 minutes ago, ZontarZon said:

I think nameless is ok!

Okay, then. :)

Thanks again for permission to use your cute art. ^_^

23 hours ago, Suzaku said:

I have a couple topsy-turvy minties, so I'm going to try and give one to someone else!

EDIT: Nope, they said nothing.  Normal minto for us both

Even if you get one, you can't give it away.  The transfer function is disabled for Fools Mints.

On 4/1/2023 at 1:39 PM, ZontarZon said:

Arrived

image.png.0bf264b0a32247bc31cc95692ba3d794.png

This is cute!

Can anyone tell me, for purposes of posting it in a thread, where I can find a sprite of the Upside Down Mint? Not on our scrolls; that won't work. I can't find one in the DC Wiki, either. 

19 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Can anyone tell me, for purposes of posting it in a thread, where I can find a sprite of the Upside Down Mint? Not on our scrolls; that won't work. I can't find one in the DC Wiki, either. 

This help?

MintAdultUpsideDown.png.586d3609b0f04748c7746daa75ca462e.png

8 minutes ago, KageSora said:

This help?

MintAdultUpsideDown.png.586d3609b0f04748c7746daa75ca462e.png

Yes! How did you manage it? :lol:

4 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Yes! How did you manage it? :lol:

I took a screenshot of the view page and edited it to remove the background and cropped it down to just the sprite itself.  :3

29 minutes ago, KageSora said:

I took a screenshot of the view page and edited it to remove the background and cropped it down to just the sprite itself.  :3

Awesome! That was very helpful, thank you! :) 

4 hours ago, missy_ said:

Awesome! That was very helpful, thank you! :) 

You're welcome!  :3

On 4/1/2023 at 5:57 PM, KageSora said:

They do!  Only visible from the view page, as seen here :3

Oh my gosh that is amazing! Thank you. Really gave me a good laugh :).

6 hours ago, KageSora said:

You can actually save the image from your scroll, rotate it  and re-upload it:  TBM1.gif.1508128a598691122297c07b2334bbe1.gif

Edited by Fuzzbucket

And here I am, completely forgetting about the April Fool's Dragon Cave fun. Oh, well, maybe I'll remember next year.

On 4/1/2023 at 1:11 AM, Scarlet_claw said:

I'm gonna play it safe and send a bunch of magically animated burlap sacks stuffed with meat in the shape of a person into the wild. So I'll be safe, observing the burlap sack person's every move through a magical crystal ball.

EDIT:

Success! 5fs2R.gif

So sorry to see that egg died of sickness. Gotta be careful with fresh eggs, especially during an event.

I was lucky enough to get an upside-down mint this year.

Awww I missed an attempt for the zany mint :( Decided to do laundry and then enter a Magic the Gathering Unsanctioned sealed event. Clean clothes and a 3rd place victory is a bit better than another zany mint I guess. Kind of 😢

Couldn't participate yesterday because I had a severe thunderstorm come through and I lost power from around 1 PM in the afternoon until around 5 AM this morning. :(

I was hoping to find one at AP before bed tonight but so far it's stuck with 3d+ eggs (which is kind of unusual?

There are April 1st eggs in the AP now. ;)