TJ09

2023-04-01 - It's April Again

1 hour ago, Moondragon007 said:

It makes a difference? I got another flipped mint. I used to say nothing, and always got eaten for my trouble. Once I started narcing, I got flipped mints.

Yeah.  The only way to get the special upside down Mint is to pick "blame" and get lucky.  If you pick "say nothing" then the you either get eaten or you get a normal egg.

12 minutes ago, _Charky said:

I don't know where you people are getting the idea that it's just RNG. it's not RNG.

What is "random" if not an anonymous person you'll never know taking actions based on thoughts that are inscrutable to you?

49 minutes ago, Sheriam said:

So cool! If you breed a previous year's upside down mint male with a female pillow, you can get a 2G upside down egg! Must be because the pillow sprite is 'upside down' too, really neat! https://dragcave.net/lineage/6C4UL

No you don't   https://dragcave.net/lineage/9z5TE

Celebrity gif. Nutritionist Elissa Taylor holds a white coffee mug to her mouth, liquid spewing out as she laughs.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Got my second after the first in 2017 weee (only version of mints I like :p)

minimizes the raffle frustration a bit^^

this is SO awesome LOL

@ZontarZon

I got my second one, too! This was unexpected. Yay!

Better luck next time for everyone who ended up being a meal. At least we seem to have endless lives in Valkemare!

6 hours ago, ZontarZon said:

Arrived

image.png.0bf264b0a32247bc31cc95692ba3d794.png

That's so cute! :)

Happy Fool's Day, everyone!

*leaves upside down brownies*

I have my flipped mint for the year so I can relax now. Thanks, TJ!

Got my first ever upside-down mint XD

I wish you good luck in getting yours and Happy April Fools!! ;D

Happy Fools Day 

yay I have got my second Fools Mint ^^

Woo Hoo! Got another Flipsy! Last year I got eaten!

Is there any other April Fool stuff going on this year? Like the googly eyes last year?

DC April Fool is THE BEST! Otherwise I really hate April Fool tricks. But not here. :D Thanks, TJ!

Awe no hijinks this time? Boo. Bring back Carrot cave. Lol That one really wound people up since it effected both cave and forums. :) got my mint though.

Is no one getting eaten this year?

All I see are reports of success, which made me wonder if we are now guaranteed to have an egg, be it the flipped kind or a normal mint. That would also explain my unexpected luck because I am generally not a lucky person. 😸

Earlier I decided to send some sympathy to everyone who was unlucky but I guess I'm just going say congrats to us all, now.

Got my third upside down Minty. Feels good to not get eaten again ❤️

Now, don't get me wrong, I love this event, it's fun. But...I kinda wish there was a bit more? Maybe a new breed added to it? And I don't mean an ACTUAL new breed, I mean another of the current breeds getting an upside down treatment, too. Just for a little bit of minty freshness (pun thoroughly intended).

As a player returned after long hiatus I didn't know that flipped mint existed and made the choice at 0:01 that gave me a normal mint egg (before this thread existed - I was also silly enough to think that mint is just one of all the eggs you could get and wanted to ask what everyone got lol)

Does that mean I could only wait another year for an upsidedown mint? And as for this normal mint, could I send it to AP to save an eggslot (as in, will it hatch into an upsidedown mint by any chance, for the April fool's sake?

Edited by CuteDragons

27 minutes ago, CuteDragons said:

As a player returned after long hiatus I didn't know that flipped mint existed and made the choice at 0:01 that gave me a normal mint egg (before this thread existed - I was also silly enough to think that mint is just one of all the eggs you could get and wanted to ask what everyone got lol)

Does that mean I could only wait another year for an upsidedown mint? And as for this normal mint, could I send it to AP to save an eggslot (as in, will it hatch into an upsidedown mint by any chance, for the April fool's sake?

Unless the egg sprite itself is upside down, like this one of mine, then it will be a normal Mint, and yes, you can AP it if you so desire. And while the event itself only happens once and you will have to wait another year to get one that way, I think they are tradeable so you could try trading for one? However, don't quote me on that because I've never tried.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Woo Hoo! Got another Flipsy! Last year I got eaten!

Is there any other April Fool stuff going on this year? Like the googly eyes last year?

DC April Fool is THE BEST! Otherwise I really hate April Fool tricks. But not here. :D Thanks, TJ!

We have the Leetle Broccoli....

42 minutes ago, BlitzTheZeraora said:

very confusing

What is ? Happy to clarify if you tell us what's confusing you....

52 minutes ago, CuteDragons said:

If the egg is normal the Mint will be normal, so you can safely toss it if you want. But the April Fool's Mints, whether upside down or normal, are still a bit special because they have "Cave" as their biome. I believe the only other Cave Biome dragons you can get now are the ones that come from the holiday biomes during an event. It doesn't make a big difference (except maybe for Copper breeding), but some people like having something unique like that.

10 hours ago, Sunrunner said:
  Hide contents

To get the special egg, you MUST BLAME the other person!  (Don't worry about them, it's all RNG, not a real live person)

Click to learn how to get the special egg ^^

Bring back googly eyes 👀!

thanks

yeah that's what I figured, just came here to confirm, I heard you're supposed to pick "the naughty action" from another user, just making sure I don't miss out on my special eggy LOL.