TJ09

2023-04-01 - It's April Again

I'm gonna play it safe and send a bunch of magically animated burlap sacks stuffed with meat in the shape of a person into the wild. So I'll be safe, observing the burlap sack person's every move through a magical crystal ball.

EDIT:

Success! 5fs2R.gif

Edited by Scarlet_claw

Ahhhh I said nothing because I wanted to be nice, I didn't know it could influence the egg you get! Oh well. I'll love my normal mint.

Should I have gotten the mint egg event by now? I have tried logging out and then back in, even abandoning an egg in case it was a limit problem…but still nothing.

2 minutes ago, Montre said:

Should I have gotten the mint egg event by now? I have tried logging out and then back in, even abandoning an egg in case it was a limit problem…but still nothing.

Did you actually go into any of the biomes?  That's what triggers it

29 minutes ago, Scarlet_claw said:

I'm gonna play it safe and send a bunch of magically animated burlap sacks stuffed with meat in the shape of a person into the wild. So I'll be safe, observing the burlap sack person's every move through a magical crystal ball.

nice! I would fog your egg for now though, it could easily get sick from viewbombing or just traffic from the news post

Whoa, z code! Will abandon 5H later, good luck if anyone who tried to catch it. Get it around 1:35am DC time

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Z0I51

ps. upside-down mint can't trade, don't need to ask in the hub.

Edited by D-wing

1 hour ago, Husky51 said:

Better a Dragon in your cave than nothing...  or being eaten...  Remember, some Dragons think that Humans are crunchy and tasty with catsup...!!!

LOL! Lots of things taste better with catsup!

I got a normal mint. Is this going to happen all day? 

49 minutes ago, Ferven said:

Ahhhh I said nothing because I wanted to be nice, I didn't know it could influence the egg you get! Oh well. I'll love my normal mint.

It makes a difference? I got another flipped mint. I used to say nothing, and always got eaten for my trouble. Once I started narcing, I got flipped mints.

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone! I got an Upside Down Minty 🥳. This is one of my favorite DC holidays. :) 

Happy with my 2nd upside-down Mint!  Now I can breed Mint babies with topsy-turvy parents. What fun it must be to have an upside-down sire and dam! 😂😂

I hate april fools so bad because it messes with my routine (touch of the 'tism issues) but dragon cave never disappoints with events. This is fun, AND not infuriating!

Success! Third flippmint of my time here, thank you random dragon ❤️

Edited by LuciDatum
Second --> Third. I thought I only had one prior but turns out I am the fool.

haha! I've never actually gotten an egg from this event! I got a regular mint! Now, those with the flipped ones? Do they stay that way as adults? I've never seen one and am very curious.

1 minute ago, velvotg said:

haha! I've never actually gotten an egg from this event! I got a regular mint! Now, those with the flipped ones? Do they stay that way as adults? I've never seen one and am very curious.

They do!  Only visible from the view page, as seen here :3

I don't know where you people are getting the idea that it's just RNG. it's not RNG.