TJ09

2022-10-25 - Halloween Begins

any new towers added to the zombie survival game? and any new plants or decorations added to the farm? contemplating wether to start from scratch or keep my farm as is

1 hour ago, Meruru said:

any new towers added to the zombie survival game? and any new plants or decorations added to the farm? contemplating wether to start from scratch or keep my farm as is

I don't want my farm to change but I WOULD like to play with it - @TJ09 - will they revert to the saved version at the end of the holiday like our forts do at Christmas ?

I like how TJ brought back past Halloween events so everyone can get a second chance to finish up whatever they wanted to do with say their garden from last year! (I remember reading people complaining about how they weren't finished with their gardens and were frustrated by the amount of time that was left to enjoy the event before it would end. LOL!) This should hopefully put those people at ease for a while! ❤️

Does anyone know - if I log off, will my game keep playing overnight ?

23 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I don't want my farm to change but I WOULD like to play with it - @TJ09 - will they revert to the saved version at the end of the holiday like our forts do at Christmas ?

Any changes to your 2017 Hatchling or 2021 Farm will be saved. This is the same as Snow Wars 2 (and every other part of the Advent Calendar), where any changes to your fort are also saved and shown to others. The only thing Snow Wars does is not show damage at the end of the event.

Oh! I just found a mermaid on a rock treat! It's so cute!

Annual reminder to keep an eye on your eggs, and don't put them in too many hatcheries too soon! 

(I actually forgot to fog my eggs before bed, woke up to a sick Pitfire despite not putting it into any hatcheries...)

Well, I already have my farm the way I like it, so I thought I'd try my hand going against the zombie horde...

image.png.d7dbcdb5c9b36b4f833ea51aa9c70fc1.png

I got pretty far, but the end is definitely near...

I strongly wish to know who made this little Pochita! So cute!!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20221026_084017.jpg

Edited by ArbyDem

Question: How many waves do you have to beat to get the tower defense badge? Or is it based on level?

16 minutes ago, Zephrana said:

Ayyy my bouncy little mantis made it in! The treats I’ve seen so far all look great!

BD6F5669-6F47-49F1-84EA-3FC2094E61D2.gif

this is absolutely my favorite one so far, so thank you and congratulations! this past summer i had an encounter with a stunning pink mantis, and now i'll always think of that when i look at your treat. 😊💚

6 hours ago, 0x08 said:

image.png.03459f72554982f702432c2447c7d800.png

That's my treat! :D

Happy Halloween! 🎃

That one’s my favorite for sure. Kirby reference? :3

————

So, question about the hatchling dress-up game: Is it still possible to get costumes besides the ghost and mummy? If so, when do they become available?

1 hour ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

So, question about the hatchling dress-up game: Is it still possible to get costumes besides the ghost and mummy? If so, when do they become available?

If you go to the main page for that event, you should have the option to buy new outfits.

image.png.137dcd05638791621c261b431beac45f.png

I dislike how the tower game's glitched to only spawn 2 zombies when it's supposed to spawn 3. Makes the rounds kind of monotonous, plus it's hard to judge how good your defense is when it ramps straight up from 2 to 4.

2 hours ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

I might have had the same issue: the ghost and mummy costumes were already available for me (I must have gotten them back in 2017 when the event initially ran), but when I checked the “buy new outfits” page, it stated there were no new costumes available to purchase. I checked it again today after the turnover (Im a few hours behind DC time), and the page now gives me the option to purchase three witch costumes for my dragon. So I assume the other costumes will be unlocked over time, unless collecting more candy is what unlocks more costumes.

Edited by Rhikasa

When the hatchling dress up was originally released, each day a new outfit was unlocked.

You can look at the wiki page to see what was unlocked on each day.

Edited by Dinala1641882

I didn't realize when I set this off at 6pm last night that I would be going to bed some time before it finished!

image.thumb.png.0b87a0b46fd33b11f168d9f22ea38f3d.png

Happy Halloween !

Love the treats , many thanks to all the artists 

Spoiler for a treat:

Spoiler

OMG, I got Morpheus from The Sandman 😍 xolqmm.png

That's definitely my favorite treat so far!

9 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Any changes to your 2017 Hatchling or 2021 Farm will be saved. This is the same as Snow Wars 2 (and every other part of the Advent Calendar), where any changes to your fort are also saved and shown to others. The only thing Snow Wars does is not show damage at the end of the event.

Thank you. In that case I shall leave it alone...

1 hour ago, Quinney said:

I didn't realize when I set this off at 6pm last night that I would be going to bed some time before it finished!

image.thumb.png.0b87a0b46fd33b11f168d9f22ea38f3d.png

I thought it MIGHT - I woke up to defeat at level; 132.