TJ09

2022-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I can't seem to get the Haunted Harvest to load, but the other events seem fine. It just loads for a long time and stops on a blank white screen.

The tower defense event was the only holiday event I missed out on. Looks like I'll get to do it this year but will you get the badge if you do it for the first time this year?

My harvest from last year is still there!!! I'm so excited I barely got to touch it last year

Need my hatchling to grow up ASAP so I can breed something to continue a lineage already!  XD  Waited all year for this and I timed it so badly I can't continue it at the very start of the event lol

The events are so dang cute n_n I've never really participated before but I'm so happy they're being run. It's a great distraction, and they're pretty fun!

Yay, happy pre-Halloween=3 I hope I'll find some CB eggs and Lihnseyre Lineages.

Edited by DarkellaLord

Merry Spookmas. 👻 🎃

1 hour ago, Arcy said:

love seeing old events brought back!!

Same! :)

First event since returning, guess its still same old impossible to nab anything yet because of the sheer numbers and scroll lock.

Happy Halloween!

I’m trying to breed my Cavern Lurkers but they aren’t showing up in the list of mates. What’s going on?

omg! Whoever made this is awesome! it's so cute! *huggles it*

Spoiler

image.png.e209270a0f235ae925dbb7411d5036e9.png

This is my first event yay! just a question, until when will the Halloween Biome be available? I may have missed it in the announcement/wiki. Thank you in advance. 

5 minutes ago, sam_dan said:

This is my first event yay! just a question, until when will the Halloween Biome be available? I may have missed it in the announcement/wiki. Thank you in advance. 

Until day changes to November 1st in cave time.

4 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

Until day changes to November 1st in cave time.

Thank you for your reply! 

3 hours ago, Lushwave said:

wheeeee

Found my treat! First time getting any artwork into the site!

1846640382_Screenshot-2022-10-24T221031_649.png.c717129c114d9156a7900ccf8689aca1.png

Omg, I haven't gotten that one yet but it's SO adorable!! 

Been on a semi-hiatus for awhile now and I'm apparently extremely out of practice in egg-catching! Trying to grab AP eggs and they go so fast! (Also, my eyes keep confusing Iridichi eggs with Shadow Walker eggs...)

Woohoo! Love this time of year! Already got a good start on breeding and trick r treating. Happy Halloween everyone!

3 minutes ago, miaou said:

...did i just see an elevator game t-o-t? 😰

I was trying to figure out what that one was supposed to be! Is there some spooky elevator-related game?