TJ09

2022-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I've got 41 trick or treats and they seem to have stopped dropping now.  Has anyone got anymore or do we know if that's it?

15 minutes ago, Quinney said:

I've got 41 trick or treats and they seem to have stopped dropping now.  Has anyone got anymore or do we know if that's it?

From announcement post:

There's 41 items to start with, but more will be unlocked throughout the event

9 minutes ago, Quinney said:

@Moonlightelf Thank you - Sorry, I should have read it properly in the first place, shouldn't I ?! 🙂

Yup ! :P

(Oops PS to mods - we are IRL friends and Quinney would have expected no less from me....)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

ahaha... empty Halloween cave and abut 90 or so users waiting for new eggs to roll in... send help.

*insert this is fine meme here*

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yup ! :P

(Oops PS to mods - we are IRL friends and Quinney would have expected no less from me....)

🤣🤣🤣

🎃 Happy DC Halloween! 🎃

Thanks to TJ and all who worked on all of the events.

And thanks to all those who submitted the ToTs! My favorite so far is the wolf howling at the moon (but I only have collected 10, so that may change ;) ).

Am I missing something . . .?  First Halloween event for me . . . so it's entirely possible ;)

I set up my limited selection of towers.  Only had Red and Green.  Can't see any method of moving or activating their abilities after clicking Survive.  Came back some time later to the message that they were defeated in Round 26.  Now I have access to Dark Green, Pink and Shallow Water.  Is that it?  And I see others talking about having Electric and Ice Dragons.  Is that because you are using a Fort set up that you started some years ago?  I can see that you are talking about being able to work your farms from previous years.

Ha! I found an Invincibility Candy from Kirby series. Whoever made that one, I love you.

Time to build an Arcana army....

My favourite thing about Halloween has been DC events since I'm a kid. Happy Halloween and thank you!!

5 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

Am I missing something . . .?  First Halloween event for me . . . so it's entirely possible ;)

I set up my limited selection of towers.  Only had Red and Green.  Can't see any method of moving or activating their abilities after clicking Survive.  Came back some time later to the message that they were defeated in Round 26.  Now I have access to Dark Green, Pink and Shallow Water.  Is that it?  And I see others talking about having Electric and Ice Dragons.  Is that because you are using a Fort set up that you started some years ago?  I can see that you are talking about being able to work your farms from previous years.

Yep, progress from the original run of the Rise of the Zombies was preserved, so folks who played it back in 2019 still have the towers unlocked that we had.

But yes, once you place your towers the game runs a new round every 5 minutes until you're eventually defeated, AND you can't move or replace towers as they're destroyed. The towers will use their abilities automatically as zombies approach. You get XP from your previous run, which unlocks new towers.

so far my favorite ToT is the chainsaw dog (No, don't ask me about chainsaw man, I just have a friend who is really obsessed with it)

2 minutes ago, Scarlet_claw said:

694753676_Screenshot2022-10-25122006.png.a314a05a7a6a58f0b6c2a5d0f237a492.png

Hey! That's mine!

That was one of the first I got! It's cute! :)

Anyone have any idea how to clear all the rocks and stumps from your farm? I got rid of all the weeds, but I don’t see a way to take those out, heheh.

19 minutes ago, Scarlet_claw said:

694753676_Screenshot2022-10-25122006.png.a314a05a7a6a58f0b6c2a5d0f237a492.png

Hey! That's mine!

Niiice! I thought that art style was familiar :D 

3 minutes ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

Anyone have any idea how to clear all the rocks and stumps from your farm? I got rid of all the weeds, but I don’t see a way to take those out, heheh.

I also have no clue, maybe you need tons of Energy?

Love the cats! Thanks (and congrats) to everyone involved, and happy Halloween season, fellow dragon collectors! 👻

23 minutes ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

Spoiler

Level 10 you get a pickax for the rocks.

Level 20 you get an ax for the stumps.

44 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Reveal hidden contents

Level 10 you get a pickax for the rocks.

Level 20 you get an ax for the stumps.

Ohhh, got it! Thanks! :D

image.png.03459f72554982f702432c2447c7d800.png

That's my treat! :D

Happy Halloween! 🎃

Edited by 0x08

18 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

image.png.03459f72554982f702432c2447c7d800.png

That's my treat! :D

Happy Halloween! 🎃

Ooh, I liked that one, too! :)

First Halloween

It's amazing how you can replay old events !

Edited by ChewyBoba