TJ09

2022-10-25 - Halloween Begins

3 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

The tower defense event was the only holiday event I missed out on. Looks like I'll get to do it this year but will you get the badge if you do it for the first time this year?

Me too - but it won't seem to DO anything - no zombies are coming....

ETA OK if I REFRESH ONE zombie shows up. That's IT. It does nothing if I leave it alone to happen. I tried two other browsers - same thing.

3 hours ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

My harvest from last year is still there!!! I'm so excited I barely got to touch it last year

They won't change, will they ? It will be like our forts, and revert afterwards ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

47 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I was trying to figure out what that one was supposed to be! Is there some spooky elevator-related game?

I was assuming it was more like Tower of Terror reference. ^^;

45 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I was trying to figure out what that one was supposed to be! Is there some spooky elevator-related game?

it's an urban legend with a series of rules/instructions that, when followed, are supposed to take you to another dimension. i first heard about it on a horror podcast. it creeped me out so much and really stuck with me, so that's what came to mind immediately - but of course that may not be what the t-o-t is actually referencing. :3

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Me too - but it won't seem to DO anything - no zombies are coming....

ETA OK if I REFRESH ONE zombie shows up. That's IT. It does nothing if I leave it alone to happen. I tried two other browsers - same thing.

Pretty sure you had to refresh back in 2019 as well. The rounds take a while (10 minutes or so?), it´s not a game you can watch, more like check back every once in a while to see what has happened in the meantime.

It's been running for 35 minutes now on auto-refresh, and it is DESPERATELY slow,.

Yeah, as I said it is not a game you actively play. You start it and let it do its thing in the background. Last time there were games that ran for days at a time over several hundred rounds

12 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It's been running for 35 minutes now on auto-refresh, and it is DESPERATELY slow,.

Four zombies are coming for me now, but I fear I'm destined to be a zombie myself as my one electric dragon I could use doesn't seem like much defense...

My ice ones are doing OK. I seem to have got to level 17....

I still need to know if playing with our gardens will mean they stay changed....

I seem to have developed a GoN without doing anything...? How many levels are there ?

No idea how many levels but this time I've been able to barricade myself somewhat. This is going to be interesting!

Woooo Happy Halloween everyone!  TJ - thank you for extending the treat drop duration.  It's always difficult to collect all of them during busy holidays and so I appreciate the extra time.   :D

As a returning player (who never participated in events when I did play) i'm really excited about this it's all great fun, thank you!

59 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I seem to have developed a GoN without doing anything...? How many levels are there ?

If you have an ice, magma and thunder dragon they summon the GoN. There is no upper limit on levels, the game runs until your keep falls.

Yay, Happy Halloween!! 👻💀🐈🎃

(btw. is there no picture on the first post or my internet just not displaying it??)

38 minutes ago, Munin said:

If you have an ice, magma and thunder dragon they summon the GoN. There is no upper limit on levels, the game runs until your keep falls.

Thanks - I would have assumed I had had to DO something !

I love the dragons vs zombies game  but it's odd.

I got a GoN in round 33 but I didn't have any Ice dragon in round 32 or before. Plenty of Magma and Thunder, though :)

One of the Soulpeaces ('actively attacked') survived and so did its bodyguard. Maybe I'll use goldfishes as bait next time...

11 minutes ago, Darth Krande said:

I love the dragons vs zombies game  but it's odd.

I got a GoN in round 33 but I didn't have any Ice dragon in round 32 or before. Plenty of Magma and Thunder, though :)

One of the Soulpeaces ('actively attacked') survived and so did its bodyguard. Maybe I'll use goldfishes as bait next time...

It seems it only takes one.

Any Magma, Ice or Thunder Dragon can summon the Guardian of Nature, which will spawn in the zombie spawning area. It will leave after 10 rounds or once it runs out of health, and can be summoned multiple times per game. 

Happy Halloween!

PS, if you made a treat and wanna share which one/what it is, your local wiki editors will thank you forever 😄