Book Number: 179
Number Of Pages: 528
Book Title: Muse of Nightmares
Author: Laini Taylor

Book Number: 38

Number of Pages: 345

Book Title: Meant to Be

Author: Emily Giffin

Summary: A restless golden boy and a girl with a troubled past navigate a love story that may or may not have the power to transcend circumstances that seem arrayed against it.

Review: If you are fascinated by the lives of the rich and famous and obsessed by the Kennedy family you will love this book, which is very loosely based on the lives of JFK Jr. and his wife, Carolyn Bessette, but with a different ending. I found it a bit tiresome.

Book Number: 180
Number Of Pages: 425
Book Title: This Mortal Coil
Author: Emily Suvada

Book Number: 181
Number Of Pages: 394
Book Title: This Cruel Design

Book Number: 182
Number Of Pages: 416
Book Title: This Vicious Cure

Book Number: 10

Number Of Pages: 471

Book Title: Green Rider

Author: Kristen Britain

Summary: Karighan G'Ladheon has run away from school ahead of her imminent expulsion. On her way home, she's confronted by a Green Rider, messengers of the King, riding slumped with two arrows in his back. Little does she know that taking on the dying Rider's mission will thrust her into a world of politics, criminals, and magic, as she discovers just how dangerous her new calling is.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Book Number: 66

Number Of Pages: 659

Book Title: The Shining

Author: Stephen King

Summary: Jack got a new job as the caretaker of the overlook hotel. He moves there with his family for the winter. 

1 hour ago, Little-Star said:

Book Number: 66

Number Of Pages: 659

Book Title: The Shining

Author: Stephen King

Summary: Jack got a new job as the caretaker of the overlook hotel. He moves there with his family for the winter. 

Yiiissssss~ I love this book. It's so good!

Book Number: 38

Number Of Pages: 340

Book Title: Some Can See (Haunted Asylum Book 1)

Author: J.R. Erickson

Summary: Young Sophia sees something that she shouldn't have as a child, and after twenty years, it catches up with her. 

Rating: 5/5 Probably my favorite out of all of these so far. The characters were fun, the plot was interesting, and that twist was great. 

Book Number: 39

Number Of Pages: 298

Book Title: Calling Back the Dead

Summary: Corrie wakes up November 1st to find the love of her life murdered under a tree in the yard of the mysterious Kerry Mansion, portably haunted by a young girl called Ethel.  

Rating: 5/5 Also really great. It was fun to go from right before Halloween to after Halloween to find out what happened to Sammy (the husband).

Book Number: 40

Number Of Pages: 296

Book Title: Ashes Beneath Her

Summary: Women are going missing, and Orla's friends must find her before it's too late. 

Rating: 3.5/5 My least favorite of the novels so far, but this one was fun still. A serial killer, and a crazed doctor? It's not bad. Cool names used too. 

Book Number: 41

Number Of Pages: 290

Book Title: Dead Stream Curse

Summary: Stephen Kaiser demands magic, and maybe a young witch can help him. 

Rating: 4.5/5 This one used Norse magic (the author researched so much) to help weave together a great story about a young man obsessed with magic and a young woman who wants to belong. It was cool seeing them as older characters, going from 1945 to 1965 to tell us the story of what happened to Veronica and Mrs. Kaiser. 

14 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Yiiissssss~ I love this book. It's so good!

It wasnt bad but I kinda have a like/hate relationship with King. His stories are good but I hate that they usually are very long (not a problem) but have so many details and descriptions in them, that it annoys me (I have aphantasia so long descriptions bore me more than anything (or I guess it's why it does)) 

1 hour ago, Little-Star said:

It wasnt bad but I kinda have a like/hate relationship with King. His stories are good but I hate that they usually are very long (not a problem) but have so many details and descriptions in them, that it annoys me (I have aphantasia so long descriptions bore me more than anything (or I guess it's why it does)) 

Dude, I get that. I'm bad at visualizing, and I've often wondered if I have that myself. Never read 11/22/63, it's one of his longest. I have it for Kindle, and I'm so excited to start!

Book Number: 39

Number of Pages: 428

Book Title: How to Keep a Secret

Author: Sarah Morgan

Summary: When three generations of women are brought together by crisis, they learn the power of family to support, nourish and surprise. Secrets shared! Secrets kept! Secrets exposed! Secrets a-plenty causing nearly irreparable harm! These same secrets, when shared, also bring a fractured family back together again.

Review: I enjoyed this book. The characters were well-developed and I liked that it was told from four different points of view. To me, that really deepened the story and gave me a better sense of who each character really was.

Book Number: 90

Number Of Pages: 229

Book Title: Wind, Sand and Stars

Author: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Summary: The author of The Little Prince tells his experiences and musing while flying the mail runs to Africa.

Book Number: 91

Number Of Pages: 239

Book Title: Inside Out: Driven by Emotions: Five Stories Told from the Mind

Author: Elise Allen

Summary: The events of the movie Inside Out as related by each of the five emotions: Joy, Disgust, Fear, Anger, and Sadness.

Book Number: 183
Number Of Pages: 352
Book Title: Mask of Shadows
Author: Linsey Miller

Book Number: 184
Book Title: Ruin of Stars
Author: Linsey Miller

Book Number: 185
Number Of Pages: 432
Book Title: The Last Namsara
Author: Kristen Cicarelli

Book Number: 186
Number Of Pages: 400
Book Title: The Caged Queen
Author:  Kristen Cicarelli

Book Number: 92

Number Of Pages: 374

Book Title: The Paris Architect

Author: Charles Belfoure

Summary: In German-occupied Paris during WWII, architect Lucien Bernard accepts a commission that will earn him a lot of money, but possibly get him killed - design a secret hiding place for a wealthy Jewish man.

Book Number: 93

Number Of Pages: 324

Book Title: Torn

Author: Amanda Hocking

Summary: After learning she's not who she thought she was, Wendy Everly now has to decide whether to follow her personal feelings or do what's best for her country.

Book Number: 42

Number Of Pages: 346

Book Title: Devil's Way

Author: Robert Bryndza

Summary: Young Charlin Julings goes missing on the moors with his grandmother and parents nearby, and after 11 years, Kate Marshall is a PI on the case to find the missing 3-year-old. 

Rating: 5/5 Going back to Bryndza is always a real treat, as he's a master at telling a murder mystery with heart. The twist at the end of this one was really good. 

Book Number: 67

Number Of Pages: 337

Book Title: The Slippery Slope (A Series of Unfortunate Events #10/13)

Author: Lemony Snicket

Book Number: 68

Number Of Pages: 154

Book Title: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Author: L. Frank Baum

Summary: After a cyclone, Dorothy ends up in the land of Oz where she meet the scarecrow, the tinwoodsman and the cowardly lion. Together, they travel to the emerald city so the Wizard of Oz could send her back to Kansas. 

Book Number: 187
Number Of Pages: 384
Book Title: The Valiant
Author:  Lesley Livingston

Book Number: 188
Number Of Pages: 336
Book Title: The Defiant
Author: Lesley Livingston

Book Number: 189
Book Title: The Triumphant
Author: Lesley Livingston

Book Number: 190
Number Of Pages:336
Book Title: Defy
Author: Sara B Larson

Book Number: 191
Number Of Pages: 304
Book Title: Ignite

Book Number: 192
Number Of Pages: 320
Book Title: Endure

Book Number: 40

Number of Pages: 346

Book Title: Deep Harbor

Author: Fern Michaels

Summary: CJ has had a lot of tragedy in her life: Parents killed in a car crash, brother who then became a parent to her killed in a boating accident. Now it seems that the congressman to whom she was chief of staff has died by suicide after having become involved in shady dealings. CJ knows too much and now her life is in danger, too. She ends up in the Witness Protection plan through the FBI and is moved to Booth Harbor, Maine, where she finally meets the perfect man and falls in love, with resulting complications.

Review: It was okay and a somewhat interesting read, but the characters and most of the plot twists were just totally unbelievable to me.

Edited by purplehaze

Book Number: 43

Number Of Pages: 248

Book Title: Dark River Inn

Summary: A detective taking a break after a tough case finds that there's more than meets the eye in the abandoned inn beside his brother's cabin. A young woman went missing a decade before, but she wants Dan to find out what exactly happened to her. 

Rating: 5/5 Erickson is so good at making things creepy and interesting. This book was really fun to read (as well as quick). This is also the 12th book I read in March. lol

Book Number: 193
Number Of Pages: 288
Book Title: Evercrossed
Author: Elizabeth Chandler

Book Number: 194
Number Of Pages: 375
Book Title: Trial by Fire
Author: Josephine Angelini

Book Number: 195
Number Of Pages: 352
Book Title: Firewalker
Author: Josephine Angelini

Book Number: 63

Number Of Pages: 454

Book Title: Virals

Author: Kathy Reichs

Summary: Tori Brennan, the niece of the famous Temperence Brennan, and her friends are trying to find a wolfdog puppy that desapeared mysteriously. While searching for it, they come across the story a of a missing 16 years old teenager and they also try to figure out what happened to her. 

Review: Wasn't bad but the superpowers side of the story was a bit putting off for me as they are supposed to be in real world where those things don't happen. 

Book Number: 196
Number Of Pages: 260
Book Title: Phantom Limb
Author: Lucinda Berry

Book Number: 197
Number Of Pages: 294
Book Title: Oh Crap! Potty Training: Everything Modern Parents Need to Know to Do It Once and Do It Right
Author: Jamie Glowacki

Book Number: 44

Number Of Pages: 336

Book Title: Rag Doll Bones

Summary: Kids are going missing, and it's up to a teacher and a couple of students to figure it out. 

Rating: 5/5 Erickson always keeps me on my toes. I love her books. 

Book Number: 45

Number Of Pages: 376

Book Title: Head Like A Hole

Author: Andrew Van Wey

Summary: Um..... I can't explain. 

Rating: 4/5 Welp. It was interesting? A bit odd, but interesting. Extremely descriptive, which is nice. I rather liked the author's use of descriptors for everything.