8 minutes ago, Little-Star said:

Yes of Course ! 

Going to put it up soon ! 

Thanks for letting me know! ^^

Book Number: 111

Number Of Pages: 273

Book Title: An Amish Courtship on Ice Mountain

Author: Kelly Long

Summary: Martha Yoder likes the strong and handsome Joel Umble, but his brother has other plans for her.

Book Number: 112

Number Of Pages: 377

Book Title: A Good Woman

Author: Danielle Steel

Summary: New York debutant Annabelle Worthington finds her life irrevokably changed by a tragedy at sea.

Book Number: 54

Number of Pages: 334

Book Title: To The Moon and Back

Author: Karen Kingsbury

Summary: Brady Bradshaw was a child of 5 years when his mother was killed in the Oklahoma City bombing. After surviving a series of foster homes he is now grown and on his own. He finds purpose in his life by helping others, as an Oklahoma City firefighter and through his many volunteer activities. One amazing day eleven years ago, Brady met Jenna, whose parents also died in the explosion. They felt a strong connection and promised to meet again. Every year on the anniversary of the bombing Brady returns. Every year he leaves a note in the fence for Jenna. But Brady has never seen Jenna again. Now, will a chance encounter with a stranger finally connect the two again?

Review: Okay, I admit this story made me cry, but the plot line just seems too contrived to be real and the Baxter family is just too, too perfect. Although this book is part of a series of many books about the Baxters, it easily stands alone and fills in everything you need to know to grasp the story without being obvious about it.

Book Number: 82

Number Of Pages: 320

Book Title: Blood and Magick (Deacon Chalk, Occult Bounty Hunter novel #3)

Author: James R Tuck

Book Number: 83

Number Of Pages: 359

Book Title: L'ordre des 5 Dragons #1 (of 4) : Le mystère D'Abraxas

Author: Danielle Dumais

Yay managed to finish 2 books started way back in early june 

Edited by Little-Star

Book Number: 113

Number Of Pages: 292

Book Title: The X-Files:Ground Zero

Author: Kevin J. Anderson

Summary: Something is determined to stop the testing of the Bright Anvil nuclear project.

Review: It's been a long time since I last watched X-Files, but this book waa perfect in tone and nailed the characters.

Book Number: 114

Number Of Pages: 328

Book Title: The Guilt Trip

Author: Sandie Jones

Summary: Friendships unravel as secrets come out during a wedding trip to Portugal.

Not having TV this week is definitely helping my book count! ;)

Book Number: 115

Number Of Pages: 318

Book Title: Midnight in Siberia: A Train Journey into the Heart of Russia

Author: David Greene

Summary: David and translator/friend Sergei meet many ordinary and extraordinary people as they travel on the Trans-Siberian Railway.

Review: This was a fascinating read, published in 2014. Scary to think the same person's in charge over there now as then.

Book Number: 83

Number Of Pages: 366

Book Title: Win

Author: Harlan Coben 

Book Number: 116

Number Of Pages: 239

Book Title: A Sea of Troubles

Author: Donna Leon

Summary: After two fishermen are murdered, Commissario Brunetti has trouble getting answers from others in the tight-knit community.

Book Number: 117

Number Of Pages: 403

Book Title: Twilight Children

Author: Torey Hayden

Summary: Torey works with Cassandra, Drake, and Gerda on their various sppech issues.

Edited by Lagie
Word choice

Book Number: 273
Number Of Pages: 483
Book Title: The Obsidian Tower
Author: Melissa Caruso

Book Number: 274
Number Of Pages: 480
Book Title: The Quicksilver Court

Book Number: 275
Number Of Pages: 480
Book Title: The Ivory Tomb

Book Number: 118

Number Of Pages: 316

Book Title: A Gift of Grace

Author: Amy Clipston

Summary: After her sister dies, Rebecca Kauffman welcomes Grace's two teenage girls into her home.

Book Number: 55

Number Of Pages: 354

Book Title: The Other Black Girl

Author: Zakiya Dalila Harris

Summary:  Nella, tired of being the only Black employee at her job, is thrilled when Hazel joins the company. With the beginnings of a friendship taking root, Nella soon finds herself left behind after a series of events boost Hazel to “Office Darling.” When alarming notes start appearing on Nella’s desk, her obsession to find out who is behind them will lead her to realize there’s much more than just her career at stake.

Review: This book moved very slowly and included some chapters that did not seem to relate to the rest of the story and left me wondering what they were all about. It wasn't until the last 10% or so of the book that the real story began to come together. I struggled to keep reading.

Book Number: 119

Number Of Pages: 200

Book Title: DDR Museum Guide: A Companion to the Permanent Exhibition

Authors: Sören Marotz, Elke Sieber, and Dr. Stefan Wolle

Summary: Far more than just a guide, this book gives an in-depth look into life in East Germany.

Did the new forum upgrade erase the keeping of the bold in copy/paste? I had to rebold all the headings.

Book Number: 276
Number Of Pages: 296
Book Title: Royals
Author: Rachel Hawkins

Book Number: 277
Number Of Pages: 274
Book Title: Her Royal Highness
Author: Rachel Hawkins

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Did the new forum upgrade erase the keeping of the bold in copy/paste? I had to rebold all the headings.

Not for me. I was able to c/p mine yesterday with the bolding.

Just now, purplehaze said:

Not for me. I was able to c/p mine yesterday with the bolding.

Yesterday, mine was fine, too. Weird.

Book Number: 15

Number Of Pages: 195

Book Title: Demon Invasion

Author: C.T. Markee

Summary: Book 2 in the Otherworld Tales series finds Irish and Streak working with Irish's cousin Frost to find their friend Huff who went missing during a snowboarding trip. It turns out he's been kidnapped by the Demon King, who's planning to launch an invasion into our world through Mt. Shasta. Can Irish and his friends stop him?

Copy-pasta worked fine for me, @Lagie.

Book Number: 84

Number Of Pages: 291

Book Title: If You See Her 

Author: Ania Alboen (Alborn?)

Summary: Three friends go into a haunted house, only two come out. Now the curse is back for one of the two, and after his friend's death, Jesse must find out what happened to the young girl spirit called Georgina. 

Rating: 4/5 This book was strange, tossing you back between the past and the present through visions. Jesse is a good main character, struggling with the pain and depression left over after his best friend commits suicide in an old Victorian house. He's got a young child at home and a wife (who I thought could stand by him better, but what do I know?) Not a bad book, just an interesting one. 

Book Number: 85

Number Of Pages: 312

Book Title: What Lies Beneath 

Author: L.T Vargus/Tim McBain/E.M Smith

Summary: Victor Loshak returns in another thrilling novel about our favorite FBI profiler. 

Rating: 5/5 Loshak has an irritated eye this entire novel, and it's hilarious. The plot is great, the characters wonderful, and yeah... it's interesting. 

Book Number: 86

Number Of Pages: 281

Book Title: The Watchers 

Author: A.M. Shine

Summary: Mina's car stops just outside of a forest in Ireland, and she's swept into a struggle for life and death against creatures called Watchers. 

Rating: 5/5 When a novel ends in "They've been watching you," you know it's a good one. There's also a Golden Conure, which is a wonderful character to have in a novel that could come over as a bit too bleak. 

Book Number: 87

Number Of Pages: 384

Book Title: Hidden Pictures 

Author: Jason Rekulak

Summary: An ex-addict, Mallory, becomes a nanny to a five-year-old child called Teddy, and when she starts recieving pictures drawn by the little boy, they're not standard children's pictures drawn in crayon. They reveal a spirit that seems to be attached to the little one.

Rating: 5/5 Holy moly this novel! It should be a movie! The novel gives you a haunting and a mystery, and when you find out the whole story about Anya the spirit... wow. I just... wow. 

Book Number: 88

Number Of Pages: 264

Book Title: The Asylum Confessions (Book 1) 

Author: Jack Steen

Summary: Jack is a night nurse in an asylum for the criminally deranged, and he gets their stories before sending them to their forever sleep. 

Rating: 3/5 Um... Not too bad. Read more like a creepypasta or NoSleep story than a novel, but it's a quick read, so... why not give it a shot if you like serial killer confessions? I guess? I dunno. 

Book Number: 2

Number of Pages: 352

Book Title: The Stolen Heir

Author: Holly Black

Book Number: 278
Number Of Pages: 320
Book Title: Omens Bite
Author: PC Cast & Kristin Cast

Book Number: 279
Number Of Pages: 778
Book Title: Chain of Thorns
Author: Cassandra Clare

Book Number: 84

Number Of Pages: 340

Book Title:Her Majesty the Queen Investigate #2 : All the Queen's Men

Author: SJ Bennett

Summary: One of the staff member of Buckingham palace is found dead near the pool in what looks like an accident. The Queen is not so sure about it and gets Rozie to help her find the truth. 

Book Number: 56

Number Of Pages: 369

Book Title: A Love Catastrophe

Author: Helena Hunting

Summary: Cat sitter, Kitty Hart, is the eccentric, sweet, animal-whisperer hired by the broody, moody, dog-loving data analyst, Miles Thorn. He needs someone to watch over his mother’s trouble-making cat while she’s in the hospital. Their snappy banter and opposites-attract chemistry fuel the build-up of this enemies-to-lovers romance.

Review: Quirky and funny. Pretty much a predictable outcome, but fun along the way.

New one is up ! (If someone can post a random thing so I can put up the second post, that would be very helpfull)