TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

16.png

Dragon Cave has been around for 16 years! Thanks for being here and helping make it an awesome time. To celebrate, enjoy these new eggs. There's one per biome—but what's that? There's a seventh egg? What sort of adventures will you need to go on in order to obtain that one?

Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg
Egg
Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg
Egg

Awesome!

This pleasant egg was placed in the path of a refreshing breeze. Forest. Sorts between Astaarus and Avea.

This shady egg seems to be lurking just out of sight. Coast. Sorts between Honey Drake and Hooktalon.

This egg has delicate markings that curl around its shell. Jungle. Sorts between Falconiform and Fell.

Grabbing this tiny egg makes you feel reckless. Desert. Sorts between Frostbite and Galvanic.

When you tap on this shell, the hatchling inside taps back. Volcano. Sorts between Pyrovar and Radients.

Cold lightning arcs out from this egg’s shell if you try to touch it. Alpine. Sorts between Thunder and Tideweaver.

Edited by Whirlaway

Happy birthday, Dragon Cave! Sixteen years. Wow! It’s so exciting to celebrate with this many eggs rolling in––talk about a party!

Since there are seven breeds, I’m hoping catching eggs in the biomes won’t feel like combat, but I know it’ll probably take some initiative to succeed at getting them all. We’ll have to be proficient with our skills. I might need a nice, long rest when this release is done––but it’ll be well worth it! 

Now… Anyone have insight into the mystery around the seventh egg? 🤔

Edited by Pixxelation

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!!!

AHHHH 

Awesome eggs and now that I've recovered from the midnight madness, I appreciate them even more! Can't wait to see they mystery of the seventh, and the theme discovered.

Edited by egwenna
I'm more coherent after sleeping.

Yay! New pygmy love ❤️ 

Vamp checked, no two headed from the biomes

Great to see the seventh one is though!

Edited by Diggie

Yay! New shiny eggs. Happy B-day D-cave!

Edit: Wow! 1st page! 💕

Edited by blackdragonqueen

Adventures? Hmmmm. Should I be suspicious of that boardgame-looking picture? Interesting. 

HAPPY 16TH DRAGONCAVE!!! It's so awesome to see a game like this stick around for so long and still bring new exciting things!