TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

WHOO! Happy birthday DC! Thank you Tj and all who help run/mod the site. We couldn't have all this fun with out you!

I managed to snag one of each except from the jungle and volcano (and obviously the mystery egg)

Oof, hope I make the right choices and don't end up missing out on a breed that ends up being ridiculously hard to grab post-release @_@

Woah, the :05 drop was literally gone in two refreshes. .... I'm out of practice ninja-clicking, goodness. 

Happy birthday to you! May the god of dice bless you!

I’ve caught one egg from the Jungle but I haven’t seen any eggs on the other biomes. They must be going extremely fast 😲

I'm just now looking at TJ's eggs, LOVING them so far! Especially like the description "When you tap on this shell, the hatchling inside taps back." lol That's just adorable. 

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Woah, the :05 drop was literally gone in two refreshes. .... I'm out of practice ninja-clicking, goodness. 

lol, same. I got extremely lucky with the midnight drop. Now I'm scratching my head at this 7th egg.

Happy birthday dc! 🎉

And oh my god, things are going so fast that I didn't even see the refresh oof 💀

I have no idea how we go about getting egg number 7... I have 5/6 of the biome eggs now, though. Just missing the pygmy.

The clawing dread is a hint... I know it is.... I keep thinking it involves either Pitfires or Omen Wyrms based on design of the egg, but that'd be crazy to toss a holiday dragon into the mix. Breeding would be chaos. 

It feels like a hybrid of some kind.... maybe even a new Summon BSA maybe? Are their any sets that this new egg might belong to? Gemshards?

Edited by Syiren
silly typos.

I have only seen a couple of eggs. A few in Coast and one in volcano.  There and then gone.  Since it's DC's Birthday do we get a week to catch?  A few days? or what?

Thanks to all who helped provide this for us.

Just now, Quinn's dragons said:

I have only seen a couple of eggs. A few in Coast and one in volcano.  There and then gone.  Since it's DC's Birthday do we get a week to catch?  A few days? or what?

The eggs will be open to catch any time. it's just hard as they're only minutes old right now. :)

2 minutes ago, Quinn's dragons said:

They'll be here to stay, but some of them may become much harder to catch after the drops stop being dedicated if they end up being rares.  But they won't be totally absent from the cave.  

Happy birthday! Thank you for being the most consistent and festive game I've ever played - rain or shine, DC has been a rock for me over the past 10+ years. Always a holiday event, almost always new dragons each month. Thanks too TJ and ask the spriters and helpers and mods for your hard work. To many more.

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

It feels like a hybrid of some kind.... maybe even a new Summon BSA maybe? Are their any sets that this new egg might belong to? Gemshards?

Hmm. Gemshards and Firegems were first to come to mind, but not totally sure that makes sense based on the egg/description. We have plenty of 'sets' (Coppers, Cantors, etc) but not sure what would fit. The idea of it having something to do with a holiday dragon is both really exciting and terrifying, lol.