TJ09

2022-03-28 - March Dragon Release

56 minutes ago, Feral71 said:

Edit: Do we know what elemental affinity they will be aligned with? I forgot to breed for that this month. :( 

We won't know until we have adults, unless someone who knows what they are says beforehand. Regardless, they wouldn't grow up in time to count for this month's raffle unless you force-hatched them very early. 

These eggs are going fast! I got a few right at the start and then was locked, I had one egg hatch so I went back to attempt code-hunting and they are gone within three refreshes!

oh boy i cant wait for Pipio 2 and Sakuhana 2!!!! i love sequels

ARE the pygmies in all biomes ? 

I got most of them. Misclicked and got five of the pygmies  so I'll have to sort that out later, when I get back. Out most of the day.

Edited by Quinney

Managed to get 4 of each. I was egglocked before the release but thankfully it was only freeze-fodder

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

ARE the pygmies in all biomes ? 

I think so. I even saw one in the forest hiding between some flowery eggs. 

I've managed to catch six flowery ones, and two pygmies. It's the first time in about two years that I've been looking at the cave on a new release day 🙂

They go fast, but I was able to fill up my slots after a few tries. Luckily I was prepared for this.

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

That white pygmy will definitely give me confusion when hunting the AP, it looks so much like the Pipio egg!

Came here to gripe about that. I know the egg is usually the least detailed thing when creating new dragons (but not always), but it would be nice if care could be taken to ensure they won't get too mixed up with other breeds. A spot or a stripe or a different bit of texture could have really helped with this one.

3 hours ago, phoenyx said:

Oh, I just caught a flower egg with the code hAErT!   It’s so close to heart I don’t think I’ll be able to bring myself to name it 😆

Or... hAErTs gonna hAEt :P (I only have one so-so code, on accident, I almost never catch good ones during initial release).

27 minutes ago, Tehpikachu said:

oh boy i cant wait for Pipio 2 and Sakuhana 2!!!! i love sequels

Cheeky.

14 minutes ago, greycat said:

I think so. I even saw one in the forest hiding between some flowery eggs. 

THAT I have seen !

2 minutes ago, Nootybloops said:

Pigmies pigmies pigmies pigmies pigmies eeeeeeeee!!!!!  *happy new pigmy dance!*

Yes indeed. I shall have to revamp my amazing pygmy line

https://dragcave.net/lineage/eqZHH

to include these, the scymria and the green nilia

cool, new pygmies, I just compared with Pipio, the newer egg has a lighter outline and seems to have stripes or something like that, so there is a difference ^^

It has been so long since I was around for a regular release, are floods still 24hr? ❤️ I have 5 eggs to hatch in 10hr, until then I am locked. 

Watch for 5 minute drops. There won't be any between them.

Just caught two pygmies in the Alpine without even having to spam refresh. Clicked twice, caught two eggs.

Now I just need two more of the flower eggs and I am done for now.

35 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Hatched when I woke up--what are the egg descriptions?

This tiny white egg shakes sometimes.

This egg is surrounded by beautiful flowers.

As the Staples ad says, well, that was easy! Filled up easily at the top of the hour.

Thank you, TJ and spriters! :)

*leaves brownies for all*

Edited by Lagie
Fixing descriptions

Yay these look so pretty!! Big fan of the flowery eggs : D

Ps. The description of the white hatchie reads as 'It's very noisy" without punctuation at the end.. is this a mistake?

I am so glad I decided not to hunt yesterday after assuming there wouldn't be a release due to April Fool's coming up soon; I would have kicked myself if I had locked my scroll, only to find out a release happened the next day.

I absolutely love the look of the new eggs and can’t wait until they grow up. Even managed to get four of each. The only thing I wish was that the release had been on the 23rd cause it was my 47th birthday and I’d have been able to have possible breeding pairs to breed on every March 23rd.But I got an AWESOME birthday gift from none other than Slash…that being a top hat IDENTICAL to his and made by the same person that makes his.😁