TJ09

2022-03-28 - March Dragon Release

Oh wow wow wow wisteria is one of my favourite plants these are stunning and beautiful I will collect hundreds :)

The aviation are very cute to love pygmys :)

Edited by Bloommist

Oh wow, both breeds are gorgeous! The pygmies give me dual fall/winter vibes, and the elegance of the Wisteria is absolutely immaculate. Kudos, artists!

I'm having a hard time distinguishing these new pygmy eggs from Pipio eggs, they're so similar. They're ok when placed side by side, but at the first glance they can be easily confused.

The adults though? I would steal them and run away. Gorgeous!

I really like the adults of both breeds. Agree that the female of the Avin is especially stunning, but the male is well done, too. And the Wisteria dragon rocks! I don't believe we have another dragon that color in the cave and I have always thought we should. Now to go and see what I should pair them up with. :D

Well done, Infinis, Odeen, and Mewtie! Thank you all and thanks to TJ for bringing us these great additions to the cave.

The adults look great. Thanks, TJ and spriters!

I remember seeing these briefly in DR now. Glad to see more dragons coming from there. 

The adults are amazing! The pygmies are lovely, and I'm glad there is more and more variety in this kind of dragons.

And as for Wisteria, I'm absolutely in love with them. As soon as I saw the eggs I've been hoping they'll be beautiful. And they are!

Also, wisteria is one of my favorite flowers, which makes me like them even more. 💜💜💜

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Edited by Gealach
typos

Oh Wow!  JUST discovered there was a new release.  I watched Friday, Saturday and Sunday hoping for one, but never thought it would come on a Monday.  Now to try to get at least a few eggs.

Thank you spriters, these are great looking dragons. I hope to catch many more.

Do I like all of them? Yes.
How much do I like them? YES!

As for my habit of breeding anything possible that I like with male Coppers... I will need some Wisteria eggs from the market to pair with all the colours. But ingeneral they have such a nice subtle colour it will be a pleasure to try out loads of different pairings. ❤️

48 minutes ago, Reykur said:

As for my habit of breeding anything possible that I like with male Coppers... I will need some Wisteria eggs from the market to pair with all the colours. But ingeneral they have such a nice subtle colour it will be a pleasure to try out loads of different pairings. ❤️

Oohhh they'll look awesome with Coppers!

SQUEEEEEEE ADULTS!!! The Wisteria.... Just... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️   So so so wonderful. I'm gonna need a ton more, lol. The Avin Pygmies are also pretty awesome, while I love the graceful pose of the female I'm absolutely *loving* the male's coloring. Had a little giggle at their description, loud screechy calls reminds me of the birds that seem to scream outside my window some mornings. 

Thank you TJ, Odeen, Mewtie, Infinis, and everyone who made this release possible!

I love Wisteria. It's a beautiful vine flower with a heavenly aroma.

Blue Wisteria.jpg

Thanks TJ and spriters Mewtie, Odeen and Infinis !

I'm the opposite of a flower fan, so the Wisterias don't do much for me, though their sprite & description are both pretty, but the Avin's are ADORABLE.  Kudos for all the hard work that went into both new breeds!

Edited for a PSA: April Fool's is tomorrow!  In the event that The Dragon's Dilemma returns once again, remember to have a space free on your scroll and to

Spoiler

BLAME THE OTHER PERSON for a shot at the "special egg".  No other choice gets you one.  Hope we don't get eaten :)!

Edited by Sunrunner

Yay, new dragons! I really like the bold colors of the male pygmy, although the female is very pretty. It'll be interesting to see what breeds looks best with each, as the colors are so different. And the Wisterias are gorgeous, I imagine they'll go well with lots of things, but the flowery egg makes me want to try them with Valentine's breeds.

Very nice!  I like having another dragon with purple tones.

Really love the color choices on the pygmies too!

10 hours ago, Bloommist said:

The aviation are very cute to love pygmys :)

Great spoonerism! XD

Both adults are beautiful. Thank you to the spriters!

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Great spoonerism! XD

Both adults are beautiful. Thank you to the spriters!

🤣 haha I had no idea I'd done that, that's brilliant 

Both adults are beautiful I completely agree 

Wisterias are here!

And the Avins are adorable!