TJ09

2022-03-28 - March Dragon Release

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Maybe it's just my eyesight but at first glance the s2s look like they are wearing colorful little coats and that image just makes me so happy. 

They do look like they are wearing little coats! XD

2 hours ago, Darth Krande said:

But huh? The normal-size's S2 description says it has grown wings. Are there any wings I don't see?

That seems to have changed, if that is what it said.

It now says: And look! It has started placing flowers between its antlers. It must be close to maturing.

I seem to have forgotten to thank TJ and the spriters for giving us these new dragons. I am liking what I see so far and am anxious to see the adults.

I try not to follow DR, so I don't recognize these, but it is nice to know that we are getting more DR submissions advancing to the cave.

Very happy to have another pygmy in the cave!

Edited by purplehaze

Just a heads up that the pygmies now sort between Avea pygmies and Azures

Edit: the flower hatchies got the same treatment as hydros apprently by getting the sabertooth bull drakes description. Poor hydros still haven't gotten their egg description fixed and most likely never will

Edited by Dalek

26 minutes ago, Dalek said:

Just a heads up that the pygmies now sort between Avea pygmies and Azures

Edit: the flower hatchies got the same treatment as hydros apprently by getting the sabertooth bull drakes description. Poor hydros still haven't gotten their egg description fixed and most likely never will

How did the {redacted} hatchies have their description wrong? Do you mean that the egg/hatchie description is wrong on a specific stage as the gendered stage two's description is correct from the original public DR and the current S2 TJ has is actually correct. But I agree with the Hydro and Bull Drake issue, that needs to be fixed.

8 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

How did the {redacted} hatchies have their description wrong? Do you mean that the egg/hatchie description is wrong on a specific stage as the gendered stage two's description is correct from the original public DR and the current S2 TJ has is actually correct. But I agree with the Hydro and Bull Drake issue, that needs to be fixed.

It was wrong before it got fix. It had the stage 2 Sabertooth bull description but i guess TJ quickly fixed that

8 minutes ago, Dalek said:

It was wrong before it got fix. It had the stage 2 Sabertooth bull description but i guess TJ quickly fixed that

Ah, okay. I'm glad it was fixed!

Another set of eggs I wont get for months now. 😕 Wish drops lasted longer than they have been previously. Love the looks so far but wont be able to get any it seems.

Or the new pygmy is dead easy and the flower one is gonna be the pain. Dx

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

8 minutes ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Another set of eggs I wont get for months now. 😕 Wish drops lasted longer than they have been previously. Love the looks so far but wont be able to get any it seems.

Or the new pygmy is dead easy and the flower one is gonna be the pain. Dx

They're still dropping. Go now. Top of the hour's a good time. Jungle, forest, alpine, desert seem to have the most.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

They're still dropping. Go now. Top of the hour's a good time. Jungle, forest, alpine, desert seem to have the most.

Luckily managed to get them all this time around. Kind of sucks that when I see a new drop, I'm rarely excited anymore cuz I figure it's going to be a nightmare to get. There are still some missing from the massive drop a few months ago and I can still barely find them.

Woke up to a release...on a Monday. Wasn't expecting it. Even more interesting is they were still flooding still when I finally noticed (around 2pm EST.) I got mine pretty quickly even though I was still groggy from waking up and everything lol. (I stayed up super late last night enjoying the new Rune Factory installment >.>)

Such bold colors for the hatchlings, I didn't expect that after seeing the white S1 hatchlings and egg, super duper cute! Also, the new flower dragon reminds me of a deer somewhat and it looks very cute and dainty!

The new dragons are so beautiful. 😍 Thank you so much Infinis  and Odeen.   So much talent.  Thank you everyone who participated for more beautiful dragons. :)

Edited by StormBirdRising

Finally, the first release in a very very long time where I'm not egglocked! 😄

So exciting! I can't wait to see the new art- thanks to the artists and TJ for the Monday surprise!

I got the new flower dragon! I can't wait to see its adult stage! ❤

I was unfortunately egg-locked as usual when the release started, but now I'm glad to have four of each. They both look adorable as hatchlings, I'm excited to see the adult sprites. I really love the hatchling from the flower egg so far!

They still seem to be dropping decently, at least the pygmy, I was able to grab one about an hour ago with no trouble and I saw two sit there for multiple refreshes. (Sometimes when I recognize a new release I feel bad for the other breed(s) in the release because I feel like I give them less attention, so I wanted to make sure I had at least two of the pygmies to start with.)

Thanks TJ and artists for new release!

Flower dragon hutchlings are so delicate, I like it ❤️

Edited by Strekoza

On 3/28/2022 at 1:14 AM, XDLugia said:

Raise your hand if you weren't prepared!

*raises hand*

13 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

what are Hydros?

16 minutes ago, Shadowsearcher said:

what are Hydros?

I believe they are talking about Hydrophidius Dragons. They have the same egg description as the Sabertooth Bull Drakes.

Edited by Dinala1641882

I really like the Flower dragons. Can't wait to see the adults.

Missed that there is a new release. Went to catch some eggs. Caught two pretty flowery eggs. Confused as I couldn‘t recall which breed that is. Checked… Oh, there has been a new release yesterday!

Very pretty eggs and hatchlings🙂 caught three of each.

Hatchlings already look wonderful. Can't wait to see how the adults are going to look as well.