TJ09

2022-03-28 - March Dragon Release

Love the colours of the male Avin and the subtle colouring on the female really highlight the fine details.

The Wisteria is very gracile and subtle in form with the lovely purplish of the flowers pops - just like a real wisteria tree.

Gosh now I really want to see a wisteria tree in reality some day...

Wisterias, yay! I was waiting for them.

Love the new Dragons, and the Wisterias look especially wistful tonight! :wub:

Went to the Cave last night and found that some Eggs had been dropped...  Took me abt 1-1/2 hrs, but I got three of each...  Then, when I went to comment on it, found out that my  login had apparently been changed and I was locked out...  reset this AM!

Thanks for the new Eggs, TJ and Spriters...

PS...  Oh, Yeah, sigh, I got EATEN!

Edited by Husky51
further text...

I did my usual blaming someone else and finally got a second upside down mint!  I'll just sit back and wait for my pair to now refuse to go anywhere near each other! 🤣

1 hour ago, Quinney said:

I did my usual blaming someone else and finally got a second upside down mint!  I'll just sit back and wait for my pair to now refuse to go anywhere near each other! 🤣

I'll be hitting mine with fertility and crossing my fingers whilst standing on my head 🤣  

1 hour ago, nerys said:

I'll be hitting mine with fertility and crossing my fingers whilst standing on my head 🤣  

Hahaha, Fertility for both of them!

WOOOOW!! i like the adult sprite of Wisteria Dragon! I think, it will be my favourite dragon for this month! 

XD Nice of TJ to tie the raffle requirements for this month to the biome where the NR is found. I qualified for it before I even realized the old raffle was over (which of course I didn't win.)

I always get excited when I get adults on my scroll. Now to figure out what to breed them with.

Both of these dragons are lovely and detailed without being over-the-top fancy. Especially love the detail of the feathers on the female pygmy's wing.

Wondering where the name Avin came from for the pygmies. I keep seeing it as Avian, but that is not right.

Thanks again to the artists and conceptors and everyone else who worked to bring us these new dragons.

And thanks for the fun April Fools event, too. The eyes have it! As someone with no imagination at all it always amazes me the ideas that the event team comes up with.

Thanks, TJ, for keeping this site going and continuing to bring us lovely dragons and all the fun stuff that is part of DC.

Beautiful adults as always!  Thanks TJ and the artists!

The new eggs can still be found in the biomes - if anyone missed the release, you should be able to get them quite easily!