TJ09

2022-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

4 minutes ago, blackmoonflower said:

I feel like I may have lost a few brain cells trying to get today's search done. I cannot for the life of me find the "broom". There's clearly a broom on the right side but clicking on it returns the standard error. I have no idea if it's a bug or I'm just not seeing something.

Edit: It only works if it's not in front of the side of the right shelves for some reason. Oh well, at least I've got it now lmao

i had to reset (deliberately fail) today's story repeatedly, until the broom was in the back corner instead of the front. it just really wanted to stay there, no matter how hard i tried! :dry: but i too was eventually able to pick it up. ^_^

21 minutes ago, blackmoonflower said:

I feel like I may have lost a few brain cells trying to get today's search done. I cannot for the life of me find the "broom". There's clearly a broom on the right side but clicking on it returns the standard error. I have no idea if it's a bug or I'm just not seeing something.

Edit: It only works if it's not in front of the side of the right shelves for some reason. Oh well, at least I've got it now lmao

I was so confused as well. lol

The broom is definitely glitched today, which is strange since no one seemed to have issues with it on the other day it was in the items-list. 

edit: I have to admit I'm a tad disappointed with the ending. All the others days had rather short after-success messages, but I would've thought the last day would have a bit more to close out the story.  

Edited by HeatherMarie

The broom was there on my first attempt, but after things moved around, it appears to have completely disappeared from the screen. That's strange.

Edit: I was able to find it, the broom was just hiding behind one of the barrels and I have poor eye sight. But when it was laying by the side of the shelf during my first try, it wouldn't let me click it properly.

Edited by Rhikasa

49 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

The broom is definitely glitched today, which is strange since no one seemed to have issues with it on the other day it was in the items-list. 

edit: I have to admit I'm a tad disappointed with the ending. All the others days had rather short after-success messages, but I would've thought the last day would have a bit more to close out the story.  

I had hoped we'd at least been shown what the closet looks like once it's been tidied - it would have been very satisfying after so many tidying attempts by Fiona to actually see the results!

I may or may not have engaged in some irrationally violent behavior after trying to click on the broom

10 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

I had hoped we'd at least been shown what the closet looks like once it's been tidied - it would have been very satisfying after so many tidying attempts by Fiona to actually see the results!

Yeah, good point. 7 days of attempting to tidy the closet and we never get to see what the end result looks like. 

Personally I didn't enjoy this event as much as past years, but I'm not much of a hidden-object fan anyways. Hurts my eyes. The day with the misfit pygmies as the hidden objects is definitely my favorite just because they are so flipping adorable peeking out from their spots. 

However, this year's new valentines breed is now vying for 'favorite v-day dragon breed' in my mind, I almost always enjoy the new event dragons but Heartstealings have remained my favorite since they were introduced. But this one... My goodness. I just love it so much. 

That's it, then. Finished. All in all I'm happy.  Although frustrating at times when clicking something needed brought up something else, the game's been relaxing and reasonably easy which is right up my street.  A few of the games on here in the past have given me a headache and a half.  Yes, good point about it would have been nice to see all the items we've clicked on over the week to show tidied on the shelf, too, but the story characters got their happy ending.

My thinking now is sort out the few problems and dislikes we've talked about here and I'll definitely look forward to another find the hidden object game. Thanks Fiona!

Thank you to the spriters as well for the beautiful new dragon!

Dang I just know the wall will break soon but I've stayed up way too late already....  I'm completely locked, I just love seeing the end of the wall.

10 attempts and an hour gone. I'm done with the event. Love the adults, but I can't handle this event anymore.

Every time I try today, there is one object I absolutely cannot find. I know how it looks like, I've zoomed in so much, but it is always the one thing that is missing. Not even speaking about the smaller ones... gah. Today is frustrating. Didn't have the broom issue yet, mine was always in the corner so far.

But I liked this event, I enjoy these kind of games.

Well I'd like to just say this has probably been one of my personally favorite holiday events, ever. I loved the game, I hope that they do a hidden objects game like it again in the future, and I wanna thank those involved in making it this year. :D

While I was hoping for a black and red Valentine dragon this year, I wasn't disappointed, either. I love the dragon fruit foxies! 🦊:wub: So thank you, spriters!

😒 OMG!! today's event...so annoying...🤨☹️ items..small items like paper label 😑..I was like where are you hiding now...every time..it hid...🤨I nearly gave up looking...but I persisted..finally found it..then that bundle of thyme decided it was time to hide...😏 like really!?!...but it's done now after about 30 mins on it!!! it was fun..but frustrating  lol!!!

1 hour ago, sarrepta1 said:

I may or may not have engaged in some irrationally violent behavior after trying to click on the broom

haha!!! OMG!!! same here...it was being weirdly difficult..for a broom!!!

Spoiler

WereIsTheEarthManaCrystal.thumb.JPG.9c5b0492225a503758190dbb08dfd787.JPG

I usually find everything without a problem (using Desktop), but today, I had to "give up" my first try because as you can see, the Earth Mana Crystal is nowhere to be found.

I did get everything on try 2 though, took me a few seconds. The dust rag was very sneaky on the left shelf though.

I was unable to find the crystal of earth mana in the following picture. Can anyone see it? I know it must be there and hidden behind something else so I'm hoping someone can point it out.   My photo has already refreshed; it's just for my curiosity. :)

9A93FF19-972D-46E3-94D9-5853ACB89954.thumb.jpeg.c1d7f68d6014a87f5e7738271aa92c49.jpeg

Edited by missy_

It was the Earth Mana Crystal that gave me problems too. The brush I got straight away.  I eventually found the Earth Mana Crystal in the box on the floor after a couple of resets.  it wasn't easy, I was zoomed in 5x.

5 minutes ago, Quinney said:

It was the Earth Mana Crystal that gave me problems too. The brush I got straight away.  I eventually found the Earth Mana Crystal in the box on the floor after a couple of resets.  it wasn't easy, I was zoomed in 5x.

Thanx for this tip. I was also completely lost on the Earth Mana Crystal, but mine was also hiding in the box in front.

For others having this problem, here it is:

image.png.7bb517aaed915d352d3b6e70f350debe.png

Edited by alci

4 minutes ago, alci said:

Thanx for this tip. I was also completely lost on the Earth Mana Crystal, but mine was also hiding in the box in front.

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome. Glad I could help! 🙂

26 minutes ago, alci said:

Hide contents

Thank you! That was super helpful.  :) I looked in that area and I didn't find the crystal that time, but I did find the paper label! That one has also been giving me problems. I will post it in case anyone wants to know what it looks like:

361323EA-FCE6-4657-9285-7D928B4E05EC.thumb.jpeg.b905b11b02199ff249ddec09436a72f9.jpeg

Meanwhile, I am currently stuck on the flask. The empty flask, which normally I can find but now I can only find all of the other flasks.  🙃 Does anyone have any hidden hiding places to share?

In search of the empty flask:

C199E81A-A72A-4392-8EAA-FC1959C00062.thumb.jpeg.5b158d3dfdcfde77111d21812de00e7d.jpeg

Edited by missy_

Quinney, maybe it is? I was thinking it was the antisocial potion, but maybe it is empty.  I only have one wrong answer left.

Going for it ...

Yes!  That is the empty flask!  :D

I thought I was going to make through, but for some reason, it did not accept my click on the broom. Ahh well! 

Yes, indeed! I just now managed it.  ^_^   It seemed a trifle harder today.

Disappointed, I'd hoped the closet was changed to make it easier to access but it went straight back to the original format and it was 10 attempts to make sure everything was visible which isn't easy on my eyes. Sorry, this is by far the worst holiday event I've had the 'pleasure' since starting to play in 2009. I hope we don't get anything like this again. 😣