TJ09

2022-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

AP alert, normal row of eggs is at 1 HOUR left, go go go!

edit:

So inconsistent, now the normal eggs are at 2d 15/16 hours.

Edited by Dracaena

Beautiful sprite and description on our new friend, creators!  I particularly enjoy a dragon who tends to keep physical altercations to a whomp upside the head to knock some sense in. 😆

Oh hey.  @TJ09, I just saw the cuteness with the codes of your example NR eggs and this year's game.  Good on ya - but also, ooooooh, the silliness of a first gen dragon with the code Messy!

Just named my new Vermeil Dragon 'Strawberry Florals.'

Thanks for the new Valentine's dragon and event, TJ and DC staff.  I'll be sad to see the event end.

I can't make the game work w/ my sloooow hands. Arthritis, sadly. Does mean that I and others who can't make the game work, for whatever reason, won't get a badge even though we tried?

What amazing dragons this year. I wasn't able to be as active as previous years, but nevertheless, these new beauties are amazing. I look forward to breeding them with the 2021 Xmas dragon next holiday season. :)

ETA: FYI, whoever designed that Gluggle Jug for this event is awesome. I want it in real life now. :wub:

Edited by Syiren

34 minutes ago, anetofstars said:

I can't make the game work w/ my sloooow hands. Arthritis, sadly. Does mean that I and others who can't make the game work, for whatever reason, won't get a badge even though we tried?

You need to complete (get a checkmark by) at least 1 of the stories to get the badge. Have you tried the "Pilfering Pests" one? It's the easiest to do with much simpler finding requirements.  (I am curious how slowness makes the game unplayable, there are no time-sensitive things in the game, unless you mean slowness makes you mis-click or something.)

7 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

You need to complete (get a checkmark by) at least 1 of the stories to get the badge. Have you tried the "Pilfering Pests" one? It's the easiest to do with much simpler finding requirements.  (I am curious how slowness makes the game unplayable, there are no time-sensitive things in the game, unless you mean slowness makes you mis-click or something.)

Thank you. Slow hands makes it difficult to complete in just three tries. Arthritius is painful.

Looks like they made the pictures in the stories bigger, which is nice. (I was having to zoom to 170%, but now it's easy to see at 130%, which is my default for this site)

1 hour ago, anetofstars said:

I agree with the recommendation to do Pilfering Pests.  Look for my post a few pages back which has the spoilers. It consists of catching seven Misfit Pygmies.  At least this way you can get the badge.  Zoom in as much as you can and that might make it easier.

I'm an idiot. I spent ages and resets looking for what I thought was a white bottle. It was a clear one! 😖

Here is my usual request for someone to post some screenshots of the end of the v-day AP wall when it comes (and if I'm around when it happens of course I'll post mine). 

I believe tomorrow is the last event-day, I wonder what kind of story we'll get for the last day? 

Quinney, I keep one tab open with the items so I can see them visually. I am using a tablet so I can zoom it to like 5000%. XD

Folks, I almost got stuck looking for this pen. The feather pen. I want you guys to see what it looks like in case anyone else has trouble recognizing it like I did.

For anyone who wants a hint, it is behind the spoiler.  I felt quite clever for figuring it out. :lol: ;)

EBB6B48F-AD55-4956-9CDE-C20DAC11D51A.thumb.jpeg.ac03098fd1631b49b7ea7989eb533f09.jpeg

19 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Anybody else hoping "mouse" shows up in one of these lists! :D  Though not to be sacrificed for the potion...

yes, me! LOL

the new scene was a surprise today and the flask tricky, since the bg shined through I thought it was another potion xD

2 hours ago, missy_ said:

Quinney, I keep one tab open with the items so I can see them visually. I am using a tablet so I can zoom it to like 5000%. XD

So do I, and that's what makes me an even bigger idiot! I was zoomed in 7x before I told myself that I'd got something wrong! 

thank you, i am enjoying the little search game ❤️
and dragons are gorgeous

I appreciate the change in the cupboard, it makes it a lot easier to find ingredients now. Some are still hiding but it's not as tooth-gnashingly enraging anymore.

9 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Anybody else hoping "mouse" shows up in one of these lists! :D  Though not to be sacrificed for the potion...

I adore that little mouse, the first day I couldn't recognize what it was but omg it's just so cute!

I just need to chime in to say WHAT LOVELY NEW DRAGONS!  Absolutely beautiful artwork, and what pleasant, sweet lore for this sweet holiday -- with a "whomp" of common sense on the side!

Ok the new set up is ticking me off.  The game wont let click on anything unless i use the magnifying glass and several spots are so close to the edges you cant physically get them in the magnifying glass. 

Edit I managed but only by resetting it enough that all the needed items were in the center 

Edited by DragonLady86

These are so pretty! I managed to grab two with "Almost" Cool Codes, and had them named before there were any adults. I think it worked out well because both sound like things someone might say while giving advice! ~removed view links~

The game has been fun but it's a shame it's hard or impossible for so many to play. I can't get it to work on mobile either (using Firefox, which I know was a problem), but at least I can play on my computer. I also haven't seen anyone else mention this, but it tripped me up in the first game that there were two cauldrons; one clickable and one that's just background. I don't think there are any other items where there's both a fake and a real one, so it seems weird. The all-pygmy day was very cute!

Edited by Kaini

19 hours ago, missy_ said:

I agree with the recommendation to do Pilfering Pests.  Look for my post a few pages back which has the spoilers. It consists of catching seven Misfit Pygmies.  At least this way you can get the badge.  Zoom in as much as you can and that might make it easier.

Thank you!

I feel like I may have lost a few brain cells trying to get today's search done. I cannot for the life of me find the "broom". There's clearly a broom on the right side but clicking on it returns the standard error. I have no idea if it's a bug or I'm just not seeing something.

Edit: It only works if it's not in front of the side of the right shelves for some reason. Oh well, at least I've got it now lmao

Edited by blackmoonflower