TJ09

2022-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Okay today's story is utterly adorable. Whoever made those mischievous-looking misfits, you are awesome! 

I love Sweetlings, Heartseekers, Rosebuds, and Valentine 2009s.  I'm always happy to see them in the AP, especially Sweetlings!  ^_^   I collect pretty EG checkers.  I believe I could have them paired with every single dragon and it wouldn't be enough.  :wub:  So I am happy to see so many and glad to pick up as many as possible.  This year so far, I have snagged seven Sweetlings.  I will snag more in a couple of hours when I have more free slots.  :iraptor:

Regarding game play: I cannot play this game in any mobile browser.  The only way I have found to play it on my iPhone is selecting Desktop instead of mobile in the browser; making sure all content blockers are disabled; and using my fingers to zoom as far out on the room as possible.  The magnifying glass in mobile mode doesn't work for me, regardless of where I tap.  Desktop mode is the only workaround I found.

Edited by missy_

this is pretty hysterical - i cannot find the last misfit! XD XD XD

edit: ohhh, got 'em! very clever, little one. ^_^

Edited by miaou

Just now, miaou said:

this is pretty hysterical - i cannot find the last misfit! XD XD XD

I did that too, and I'm thinking come on all these misfits are pretty big compared to the items from previous days how could I miss any?? 

(hint, look in places other than the usual spawning spots.)

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

I did that too, and I'm thinking come on all these misfits are pretty big compared to the items from previous days how could I miss any?? 

(hint, look in places other than the usual spawning spots.)

i actually found the last one by searching the way i do for a misplaced shoe. "i don't know why it would be *there*, but let me just have a look..."

and indeed, there they were! (i actually did a double take before laughing as i clicked. :D )

On pilfering pests there is ONE that I can't find and it's driving me crazy. LOL

Found it! A very small hint, colors.  

I was wrong, :(

WOOT!! NOW I found it. LOL

Edited by Feral71

13 hours ago, casprrr said:

Today's chapter was almost too easy, but I'm not complaining. 😁

It occurs to me for anyone having trouble completing one day in order to get the badge, today's challenge would be the easiest so far. @Sir Barton you might try setting your mobile browser to desktop mode--or finding one that will work in desktop mode like Firefox--today's challenge is collecting Misfit Pygmies. 

Major Spoilers below. Sample of where pygmies are located.

67841771-C091-46E3-9FFC-685B2D62A1F0.thumb.jpeg.c653a429c71a810d2daf7e834013838e.jpeg

Edited by missy_

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Okay this is blowing my mind. I went back and checked older news threads and it looks like the 3-days for new v-day drops only started in 2014?? I feel like it's been that way forever. Wow. 

Keep an eye out in the AP, plenty of people toss some of the new ones to the AP for latecomers. There is usually a whole wall of them at the end of the breeding-wall.

Been trying but no luck so far ;w;

1 hour ago, Nocturnal_Horror said:

Been trying but no luck so far ;w;

FYI, the eggs currently showing in the AP were all born on the 13th. You won't see any of the new Valentine eggs right now, only when the eggs born on the 14th start showing up. So you don't need to start stalking the AP for them just yet. Just keep an eye on the AP for when the eggs born on Valentine's Day start showing up.

Also agree that today's story is adorable! Got a huge kick out of it!

Lmaooo okay, despite my criticisms of the game before, today's one is very funny.

Hahaha, so cute today! Thanks for the spoliers, which I unashamedly admit I used.  I'd been looking at the - err - 'awkward' space all week but would I have clicked there without knowing to?  I very much doubt it!

TJ's babies are almost grown! I will be out when they actually adult, but anxious to see them when I get back.

No time for the game right now, either, but it sounds like fun and I will get to that when I come home, too.

6 hours ago, missy_ said:

Regarding game play: I cannot play this game in any mobile browser.  The only way I have found to play it on my iPhone is selecting Desktop instead of mobile in the browser; making sure all content blockers are disabled; and using my fingers to zoom as far out on the room as possible.  The magnifying glass in mobile mode doesn't work for me, regardless of where I tap.  Desktop mode is the only workaround I found.

Try tilting your phone on its side. I've a Samsung and that worked for me.

Edited by White Fox

Dragon fruit fox wyverns? I love it!! :wub:

Aaand one of mine gets named Foxy Loki because yes. ;)

Edited by LadyLoki

Wow the new dragons have a strong Monster Hunter vibe! I like them!

Like a Mizutsune and a Rathalos conbine together XDD

Edited by ArbyDem