Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

31 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Psst... Lagie. I think these are actually the same link for the CB Blue Fire Gem posted twice. ;)

Thanks! Fixed! :)

20 minutes ago, galleri said:

🤦‍♀️ I am laughing so hard at myself right now.

XD Easy to forget. ;)

8 hours ago, Dragon_Tamer_Rita said:

For Giftees, Gifters, or Helpers:

3g Bronze Shimmer x Solstice

Claim my egg!

Claimed as a helper!

Edit to add:
Does anyone need a 2nd Avatar of Creation from male Astaarus Dragon and female Guardian of Nature?
https://dragcave.net/lineage/QpqCb

Please let me know if you need that for your Giftee!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit to add another egg:
https://dragcave.net/lineage/LN9Ht
Lovely 3rd gen Spriter's Alt from Shadow Walker.

Please contact me if you want it for your Giftee!

Edit to add how terrible sorry i am:

On 1/23/2022 at 11:23 PM, Tigerkralle said:

As a helper who was so far never asked for anything and was able to provide one Alt Dark Green i have another thing i would like to offer.

A very lowtime z-coded CB Flamingo (less then 3 days left). The time of death is unknown but if we have peope with experience in creating Neglecteds then grab it.
Your Giftees would love a CB z-Coded? Go grab this egg.^^

Link up for roughly 24hours, offer a dummy so that i know someone from this wonderful event is taking this egg.

That CB Flamigo died as an egg because of not enough views.... I did not check in time and due to reallife issues i did put Dragon Cave aside and totally forgotten i had a trade open. :(

Edited by Tigerkralle

On 1/26/2022 at 8:03 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Does anyone need a 4g from Spriter's Alt for their giftee? Offer a dummy, just want to know where it goes. 

Still here! Now cross-posting with community notice board and open to anyone who wants it.  gone to @IzzyCat91, you're welcome! 😊

Edited by HeatherMarie

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Still here! Now cross-posting with community notice board and open to anyone who wants it.

Offered, thanks in advance!

So... you know how the cave default is to use the same magis over and over for teleporting? Well, during this January, I've been using so many magis for this, that I've been seeing magis show up that seldom do. I figured at least one of them deserved a description for all his hard work. XD

Z'Teleporter from the Dark Side

Lagie's caves are home to many magi dragons but when it comes to actually teleporting eggs and hatchlings, it seems that only a certain few are favoured for the job. Lagie says she doesn't play favourites, that those magi just happen to be at hand when teleporting is needed, but the lesser-chosen magis aren't so sure. That all changed one year during the Season of Giving. Thanks to the demands of someone Lagie called Secret Santa, nearly every magi had something to do as egg after egg, and the occasional hatchling, were sent away from the caves, often to destinations unknown. Z'Teleporter from the Dark Side found his services called upon several times ... and he no longer complains about not being chosen. He vows that during the next Season of Giving, he'll be hiding in a dark corner sipping coffee and letting somedragon else do all the heavy lifting.

Awww. Poor Z'Teleporter! XD Nice to see Secret Santa made one of your descriptions. :)

Any Santa needs some almost last minute gifts for they Giftee? It can also be a gift for Santa, not only for they Giftee ;)

Feel free to take any of these if you would like them :)

CB Magi egg

3G Purple hatchie

3G Z-code Pink Shappire hatchie from Prize lineage

3G Skystrider hatchie from EG Skystrider x Gemshard lineage - I'm glad you like it BringsTheSnow :D

Edited by biruko

If anyone needs a black sitting alt pm me. I have a 4EG.

9G Gold Shimmer from Lumina stair lineage - free to any Santa, Helper, or Giftee!

Claimed!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

A 3rd even gen SAkin if someone still needs one for their giftee (or yourself if you want): Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

You're very welcome :D

Edited by rinoa26

2 hours ago, biruko said:

These two are still available for anyone who would like to get them :)

I took the sapphire, thank you!

3 hours ago, WWECornSerpent said:

Took this lovely for myself.  Thank you!

A replacement 3EG SAkin if someone needs for their giftee (or to keep for yourself) Claim the egg!

Thank you! 

Shimmer posted from last night has been claimed. Enjoy!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Does anyone need a 2nd Avatar of Creation from male Astaarus Dragon and female Guardian of Nature?
https://dragcave.net/lineage/QpqCb

Egg is at 4 days and 20 hours left.

Please let me know if you need that for your Giftee!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit to add another egg:
https://dragcave.net/lineage/LN9Ht
Lovely 3rd gen Spriter's Alt from Shadow Walker.
Egg ist at 4 days and 20 hours left.

Please contact me if you want it for your Giftee!