Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

The gifting period officially ends today, but feel free to keep gifting if you happen to come across something you know your giftee would like. :)

Stay tuned for news of the closing raffle! Remember everyone who participated is automatically entered to win and will get 2 days to pick up their prizes, so don't go away! ;)  We have some really nice prizes lined up again this year and there will be runner-up prizes, too!

22 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

Does anyone need a 2nd Avatar of Creation from male Astaarus Dragon and female Guardian of Nature?
https://dragcave.net/lineage/QpqCb

Egg is at 4 days and 20 hours left.

Please let me know if you need that for your Giftee!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit to add another egg:
https://dragcave.net/lineage/LN9Ht
Lovely 3rd gen Spriter's Alt from Shadow Walker.
Egg ist at 4 days and 20 hours left.

Please contact me if you want it for your Giftee!

Both eggs now are at 3 days and 21 hours left.
So if you need a last minute present for your Giftee contact me ASAP! Otherwise i have other plans with those eggs.

3G Gold Shim Checkers:

x x

4G Bronze Shim Checker:

x

For Santas or Giftees ^^

Edited by Mochi

Does anyone need a 2nd Avatar of Creation from male Astaarus Dragon and female Guardian of Nature?
https://dragcave.net/lineage/QpqCb

Egg is at 3 days and 15 hours left.

Please let me know if you need that for your Giftee!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit to add another egg:
https://dragcave.net/lineage/LN9Ht
Lovely 3rd gen Spriter's Alt from Shadow Walker.
Egg ist at 3 days and 15 hours left.

Please contact me if you want it for your Giftee!

Since it is 10:19 pm cavetime. I will no longer offer this for your giftees. Sorry! So now those eggs will grow up on my scroll or whatever.

I am still a Helper so feel free to contact me for the next phase should we need that.

I just caught a CB Blue Sapphire. If there is a Santa in need of one for their giftee then let me know here or via PM.

I am okay if someone wants to release it to the AP and try to catch it to turn it pink.

1 hour ago, Tigerkralle said:

So there is no "Make up" gifting period? Is that a first?

No, we actually needed no make-up last year, either. And everyone confirmed participation very quickly this year and all our giftees have at least one gift in their Santa group. I will post some stats tomorrow when I post the raffle information.

Here are some stats for Secret Santa 2021:

Participants - 58

Gifts given - at least 654!

Santa is continually amazed at the generosity of our participants and really the whole community that supports this project!

We had fewer participants this year than last, but the enthusiasm was no less.

I can't think of another thread in this forum that brings community members together in a true spirit of sharing and cooperation the way this one does.

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt   But wait!  Santa is not quite done! ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt

We still have a raffle!

How does that work, you ask? Simple!

You don't need to do a thing to enter! Everyone who participated in our Secret Santa exchange will automatically be entered, including our Helpers.

Your Santa mod team has been busy rounding up some terrific prizes for you.

There are even more than last year!

Prize #1 - IOU for 2g Prize from female Silver Shimmer x your choice of holiday/metallic mate

Prize #2 - IOU for 2g Bronze Shimmer x choice of holiday/metallic mate

Prize #3 - IOU for 2g Bronze Shimmer x your choice of holiday/metallic mate

Prize #4 - IOU for 2g Silver Shimmer x your choice of holiday/metallic mate

Prize #5 - IOU for 2g Gold Shimmer x your choice of holiday/metallic mate

Prize #6 - IOU for 2g Bronze Shimmer x your choice of holiday/metallic mate

Prize #7 - IOU for 2g Silver Tinsel x your choice of holiday/metallic mate

Prize #8 - IOU for one CB Pink Sapphire

Prize #9 - IOU for one breeding pair of CB skittish Shimogas

Prize #10 - IOU for one breeding pair of CB Motus Cantormaris

Prize #11 - CB Gold

Prize #12 - CB Gold

Prize #13 - CB Neglected hatchling - will be male

In addition, there will be runner-up winners, who will get eggs from an assortment that includes SAltkins, Thuweds, 3rd gen Prizes and perhaps a metallic or two!

Runner-up prizes will be a mystery until you receive them!

The raffle will be held tomorrow, February 2, by random number drawing and winners will be notified by PM.

Winners will have 48 hours to pick up their prizes (with the possible exception of lucky #13, which should be picked up ASAP.)

8 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Participants - 58

Gifts given - at least 654!

This makes me smile so much! I love how many participants make it a personal goal to get as many gifts as they can from their giftee's wishlist, I have a lot of fun each year hunting for things I otherwise wouldn't. I know there were less Santa-mods available this year but I'm so glad it was able to happen anyways and I really hope it will happen next season as well! 

13 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

The raffle will be held tomorrow, February 2, by random number drawing and winners will be notified by PM.

Winners will have 48 hours to pick up their prizes (with the possible exception of lucky #13, which should be picked up ASAP.)

I just want to know if this raffle is over?

26 minutes ago, Zack said:

It's still early morning cave time on the 2nd (7:51 a.m.) so it will likely be later in the day. ;)

39 minutes ago, Zack said:

just want to know if this raffle is over?

No, the winners will be drawn around 6 pm cave time today. Santa will post here when it is done, but it will be up to the individual winners whether they want to announce that they won a prize. :)

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

This makes me smile so much! I love how many participants make it a personal goal to get as many gifts as they can from their giftee's wishlist, I have a lot of fun each year hunting for things I otherwise wouldn't. I know there were less Santa-mods available this year but I'm so glad it was able to happen anyways and I really hope it will happen next season as well! 

We definitely need more Santa mods for next year. If anyone is interested and has the time to help, send a PM to the Santa account and we will be in touch with you.

36 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It's still early morning cave time on the 2nd (7:51 a.m.) so it will likely be later in the day. ;)

12 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No, the winners will be drawn around 6 pm cave time today. Santa will post here when it is done, but it will be up to the individual winners whether they want to announce that they won a prize. :)

Thanks guys! It's already 00:40am here, so it'll be 3rd for me. That's why ;)

45 minutes ago, Zack said:

Thanks guys! It's already 00:40am here, so it'll be 3rd for me. That's why ;)

Yes, I know time zones can really confuse things.

3 hours ago, Zack said:

I know what you are hoping for 😂 

Crossing fingers for you Zack!

gee. it's it to late to sign up? 😁  I should have read that first post more thoroughly.

2 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

gee. it's it to late to sign up?

No need to sign up for the raffle. If you were a Secret Santa participant or Helper you are automatically entered! :)

thank you to the secret santa team for organizing and maintaining this whole thing, you guys are killing it

I did not expect winning an extra prize! Thank you whoever donated the neglected XD 

Do I need to put it in my secret santa group?

Edited by Moriaty

Congrats to all the winners! ^_^  I just want to thank everyone involved in the Secret Santa project this year, with special thanks to purplehaze and all the mods.  It was amazing and a lot of fun!

Also, I would like to thank my Secret Santa for my amazing gifts! Thank you so much! 🤗 I had a blast hunting for my giftee as well! 

Edited by missy_