Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

2 hours ago, Mochi said:

@biruko I have a ton of CB Aeons I can breed if you need (though they also have a tendency to give me a lot of 'no eggs') as well as a few trios if anyone needs.

Thank you for you offer, but I was also trying to breed one to help, I don't need it for myself or my Giftee :)

But "no eggs" is quite often lately, I hope I will have some better luck next time :)

Anyone needing a palindrome? I have an imperfect one (ie caps not symmetric but purely in terms of letters they are symmetric) pm me if needed

Does anyone need a bred Aeon? I have a 3g from Tercorn that I'm willing to part with if someone really needs it.

2 hours ago, biruko said:

Thank you for you offer, but I was also trying to breed one to help, I don't need it for myself or my Giftee :)

But "no eggs" is quite often lately, I hope I will have some better luck next time :)

Oh I see. I feel like every time I try to breed mine I have bad luck but that might be because I'm doing 2G PBs XD 

Hopefully every has good luck with their dragons for SS

Regardless, my offer to breed my Aeons is open to anyone. I mean they're usually just mostly sitting on my scroll looking pretty anyways ^^;

Also if anyone needs any BSA help for cantos (excluding earthquake) or general precog, influence, or incubate please feel free to PM me :) 

To everyone here:
If you need a 2nd from any Holiday, Halloween or Valentine breed i can almost breed everything. I am only missing a very few breeds as CBs! Something like newer Xenowyrms for example.

@Mochi Sorry, i can for those only do 2nd gen non-Holiday. Not much help. I saw someone else is able to help.

5 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

@Mochi Sorry, i can for those only do 2nd gen non-Holiday. Not much help. I saw someone else is able to help.

Oh no, thank you so much for responding and offering anyways! 

I have a CB Blue Fire Gem on cooldown

Also a Volcano Pyralspite on CD

Please PM if you need it!

Not sure if anyone needa/wants messys but here is a pretty patterned messy silver shimmer: Here

Will toss it back into the AP if no one claims it.

Free to either santas or their giftees

Cooldowns have ended
Free to both Santas or Giftees

Will post links elsewhere if not claimed

CB Volcano Pyralspite

CB Blue Fire Gem

Edited by Mochi

One of my alt lottos was a winner. Who needs a 2G alt Undine for their giftee? I have one available. Just send me a PM and I'll send it in the morning.

Gone.

Edited by purplehaze

Anybody needs Lihnseyres? My army is at your service=) PM me for the discussion,  I do have quite a bunch of CB Linhies. Not that much CB  of other dragons, but still=)

27 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Lovely lineage!  Are you aware, that it will color wrong of you give it away as an egg? Better hatch it on your scroll for it turning pink.

I only thought trades change the color, and Transfers are safe?

9 minutes ago, tjenni said:

I only thought trades change the color, and Transfers are safe?

Using the Teleport BSA in general on a Cantor egg, no matter the transfer type, will turn the cantor orange.

R90f6vr.png

23 hours ago, Dragongirl141998 said:

I have a 2g Pacified Aegis from a pillow. I can't make it enraged right now but I can work on that if it would help?

22 hours ago, Mochi said:

Thank you so much!!! t

Then in that case @missy_ if you don't mind breeding a 2G from your pairing and passing it on to Dragongirl141998 to breed that would be great! ^^;

Done!  Bred it and messaged @Dragongirl141998 with a one-way trade link. :)

I have just successfully turned a CB egg with my original 2008 Vampire. Did everyone whose giftee requested an egg bitten by an original Vampire already get one? If your giftee asked specifically for one and you still need it, please send me a PM. If everyone got what they needed I will try to trade it for something else.

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have just successfully turned a CB egg with my original 2008 Vampire. Did everyone whose giftee requested an egg bitten by an original Vampire already get one? If your giftee asked specifically for one and you still need it, please send me a PM. If everyone got what they needed I will try to trade it for something else.

I need one, please and thanks! Hope I am not too late. 

Edited by missy_

Just now, missy_ said:

I need one, please and thanks!

On its way! :)

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

On its way! :)

Thank you! I can’t believe your message sat in this thread for 45 minutes before I saw it. :lol: Whoops, it was only 7 minutes. I am confused. XD

Edited by missy_

Anyone here who needs a specific gender for Alt Dark Green?
Trying to help you by going for a Alt Dark Green. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Mb2nA

I can go up to 8th gen purebred Dark Green and then Alt Dark Green if you like.

Tossing out this request :)

Anyone possibly, maybe, recently find a CB neglected (ungendered)? <3 

It is for my giftee!

Please and thank you!