TJ09

2021-07-25 - July Dragon Release

It's interesting that Stats are considered a 'purple wyrm', I've always seen them as predominately blue shades with some blue-purples and purple bits. 

3 hours until my first new release is an adult! 

My first two just grew up, another two in the next half hour. They are just beautiful. Thank you again to irrelevantindigo, Shokomon, Sumoka and TCA for these exciting new dragons!

(I still want to breed Temple Wyrms with the Sunsong Amphiteres.) :D

Wow the adults are amazing both are so beautifully done, I certainly will be collecting some of both :)

I have adults! Congratulations again to irrelevantindigo, Shokomon and Sumoka. Lovely dragons.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible to enjoy two new breeds of lovely dragons.

I do especially welcome every non-standard breeding group breed!

Mine grew up! So exciting! I know usually there are threads where people plan lineages for new releases... I don't see any around quite yet, but I'm looking forward to getting some ideas for what to breed. I hadn't planned that far ahead yet; I spent all my DC time excitedly bouncing around about the dragons existing rather than brainstorming 😂

2 hours ago, Caileh said:

The Oracles look sooooo nice with Pink Sapphires (proof: Lineage - (2x198) - Dragon Cave (dragcave.net)), but obviously it'll be impossible to actually make a longer lineage with that pairing so now I'm kinda sad. 😆 

396 is the answer to your Oracle's math riddle. 

And I agree, those look so nice. Be careful though, showing the code can make it easier to view bombers to make the egg sick.

I found that Oracles work very well with normal Pitfires (though since I sent that egg to the AP, I don't have visual aid).

Aww, I missed this release and the dragons are awesome. 😕 Guess this is yet another one I wont be getting for a while.

2 minutes ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Aww, I missed this release and the dragons are awesome. 😕 Guess this is yet another one I wont be getting for a while.

They still seem to be dropping in the biomes alright, just peeked in at :15 and saw two right away. 

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

They still seem to be dropping in the biomes alright, just peeked in at :15 and saw two right away. 

Yeah, I've noticed gotten like 2-3 so far? This is new, usually if I don't catch them right off the bat, I never get any. I'm still missing some from past releases I just kinda gave up trying for them.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Female Omens look alright with Aso xenos. see here

The two together remind me of those old stories about Alien monsters that exist hiding away in Antarctica.

Edited by blockEdragon

I have to say this and the June eggs have been the best "managed" releases in ages. Thanks TJ. I think you've got it - by George you've got it !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Not sure how much longer this thread will stay open, so I wanted to say thanks to the amazing artists for an amazing job with these beautiful new dragons and thanks to TJ and the mods for another awesome release! :D

I'm amazed that on every drop, I still see multiple new release eggs across the biomes! I hope it means that more people than usual were/are able to get however many eggs they like to collect :)

Thank you to all involved for the release!

When I first saw the adults, the Temple was my immediate favorite cuz I love two-headed dragons and they're just awesome.

But now that I have adults of both, I cannot stop staring at the Oracles. They're so peaceful and majestic looking. 

I guess I need to hoard both. XD

Since we are officially in August I will go ahead and close this. Thank you TJ and artists for this new release!