TJ09

2021-07-25 - July Dragon Release

28 minutes ago, Naruhina_94 said:

Male Oracle is also mesmerizing to look at, i love the side-fins spread that show how the belly is like. I'm sad the female isn't as showing as him, she looks cropped compared to the male one.

Yeah kinda like the peacocks where the male got those beautiful and thick plumage compared to the females. I guess it's a huge competition amongst the males in the Oracle Wrym world. :P

GREAT adults ! Thanks guys !

they're here! lovely colors on the Oracles of course - and the Temple Wyrms - love this concept! cobra dragons great idea and TCA did awesome making them look so cool

ORACLES ARE HERE!!!!!!! *bounces* So so so happy!! They look exactly like I remember. *cuddles them so much* I don't think I've been this excited for a DR release in a looong time. 

1 hour ago, Miraku said:

Both of these slipper noodles are very well done. Thank you spriters.

Edit: SLIPPERY! oops!

Totally stealing 'slipper noodle', awesome dragon name, lol!

The Temples are very very pretty, to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the adult's pose though I can't really explain why. I do love the coloring, and the very snake-like heads, and I think it's really cool that the wings plate scales have that 'winding pattern' from the eggs. My favorite thing about them is their description though, I love any time we get such good lore on a dragon! I can absolutely picture a rugged explorer (think Indiana Jones) being surprised by a sudden wyrm in the temple they thought was long-abandoned. 

Thank you spriters and concepters for such an AWESOME new release!!! 

Ohhhhhh these are gorgeous!! Well done to the artists. I love the descriptions, too. Wonderful release!

wow, i love the teal/purple scheme going on with these worms. and the little fins!

i bet Oracle Wyrms will look excellent with Omen Wyrms! very excited to have more dragons in that color scheme.

I am really loving these new dragons. The art and colors are amazing and they're going to be so fun to breed. Thanks ya'll

The Oracles look lovely! They're my favourite non-Holiday release of 2021, and I can't wait to pair them with Soulstones 🥰

Both the new dragons look so beautiful as adults! Thank you spriters and everyone else involved in this wonderful release!

Very beautiful work! I think I remember something from the dragon requests...

Fun fact: Everyone is saying cobra because of the hood, but the Temple Wyrm's head shape is actually based more on a viper than an elapid.

I love both of these new dragons!  Their colors are so bright and the art is so very clear.  I especially like that  the two heads of the Temple Wyrm are separated from each other so that they appear distinct and their features are easily seen.  Also, the names Temple Wyrm and Oracle Wyrm are simple and easy to pronounce and remember and I really appreciate that.  Great work this month.  Thanks to everyone involved. :D

oh wow, i REALLY like how the temple wyrms look. and the oracles, of course. but i didnt expect to like the temples as much as i do! 

is this our first two headed wyrm, or am i mistaken? new zombie sprite? :o 

AMAZING!!

They're simply incredible, both species. This is what I was talking about when I wouldn't mind Adult Sprite spoilers, now these new Dragons are on top of my list. Luckily for me I got "plenty" of both of  them to begin with. To begin with! 

Thank you all Spriters for these powerful looking creatures! 

8 hours ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Ohhhhhh Oracles my beloved... I am so glad you see the light of day!!! ✊🏽✊🏽

Huge kudos to the spriters for your amazing work and congrats to the newbie in-cavers! This is easily one of my fave DRs in the history of DR. I'm gonna be a hoarder.

I remember when the concept first started you were an OG support man. 

Thanks for sticking around to see them exist.

6 hours ago, Shokomon said:

@irrelevantindigo and @Sumoka They like them! They really like them!

Irrelevantindigo is the concept artist and hatchie sketch work.

I did the linework for all the sprites and adult sketchwork.

And Sumoka did the lovely shading!

Thank u all for the support!

As for the 2-headed wyrms, they are very lovely and the colors are nice. I like them a lot!

Wowie wow!!

It's so amazing to see such feedback on them all!

--

Shokomon' and Sumoka's work on the adult sprites is incredible and I'm glad everyone gets to see it!!

I am also SO obsessed how sharp and crisp the adult sprites for TCA's 2headed wyrms are... like wow??? I need 1000.

It's so great to have such a pretty wyrm release. 

1 hour ago, lexi_ said:

is this our first two headed wyrm, or am i mistaken? new zombie sprite? :o 

Wait, is it?? I didn't even realize that, but yeah, I can't find any other two-head wyrms. Dang, I'm still trying to unlock the two-headed amphiptere zombie in the encyclopedia, lol!

1 hour ago, TCA said:

Fun fact: Everyone is saying cobra because of the hood, but the Temple Wyrm's head shape is actually based more on a viper than an elapid.

..... And now I have 5 tabs open about the differences between vipers and elapids, thanks a lot. :P  (Love learning about snakes though, so...)

on the one hand, cool new zombie sprite. on the other hand... I have to kill a cute wyrm 🥺

The Oracles and Temples are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats again to all the spriters! I've collected 6 of each so far and want at least 14 more of each. I'm already starting a lyric lineage with the Oracles, and look forward to all the possibilities with these new lines. I also want to see if there are new BSAs with either of them. I just have a feeling...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3