TJ09

2021-07-25 - July Dragon Release

33 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:
1 hour ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

You only need one hatchery for non-incubated non-stubborn eggs, or two if it's either of those. Putting fresh stuff (even 6d) in three is overkill, imo.

I would never put fresh stuff in anywhere.

That was bad wording on my part - I didn't mean anyone should do that either. I usually put my eggs into 1 hatchery at around 6d-6d8h.

Yah! They have matured and are gorgeous!! Love these.

Oracle Wyrms! Love it and the male pose is particularly striking!

Temple Wyrms are fantastic as well. Not as much of a 2-headed breed collector but the adult sprite looks fierce.

Beautiful adults!

Thank you, TJ, and spriters!

Ohhhhhh Oracles my beloved... I am so glad you see the light of day!!! ✊🏽✊🏽

Huge kudos to the spriters for your amazing work and congrats to the newbie in-cavers! This is easily one of my fave DRs in the history of DR. I'm gonna be a hoarder.

Oh wow, love the colors, love the details - the adults look great! 💜 💜 💜

They're all so gorgeous! I really love the cobra look of the Temple Wyrms, and the Oracles are so pretty.

Congrats to our new spritzers spriters! (Oops, that's what I get for trying to post from my phone, lol.)

Edited by GhostMouse

Now that I've seen the adult Two-Headeds, the Temple Wyrms, I can confidently say this is my favorite release ... ever? 😅 I've loved many dragons over the years, but some designs, color schemes, or descriptions/dragon temperaments simply don't appeal to me as much as others do, so usually in each release there's a dragon that's not quite for me even if the art is fantastic or the concept is intriguing.

That uh ... that did not happen this time. I feel mesmerized by the artwork for both, the descriptions for both, the colors for both, the poses for both. With the Oracle Wyrms, I knew what to expect from DR, but the Temple Wyrms have blown me away. The art is crisp and clear, and I love the pose. I also really enjoy that a fierce-looking, venomous dragon is calm and even guides people to safety. It reminds me a lot of one of my other favorite releases, the Ash Dragons, who look and sound frightening but are gentle. I'm SO glad that I grabbed 4 Temple Wyrm eggs on a whim! I can't wait for them to grow up!

15 minutes ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Ohhhhhh Oracles my beloved... I am so glad you see the light of day!!! ✊🏽✊🏽

Huge kudos to the spriters for your amazing work and congrats to the newbie in-cavers! This is easily one of my fave DRs in the history of DR. I'm gonna be a hoarder.

^Every word of this. The minute the concept was going to be moved to the completed list, I thought, "If this doesn't get released in the cave, then I want to remember them" so I sat in the thread and just stared at the art to absorb it, hoping I'd see them again some day on my scroll. As a result, I recognized their eggs instantly, when eggs are usually the trickiest for me to recall from DR. I am seriously so satisfied to see the Oracle Wyrms in the cave, especially alongside such a complementary concept as the Temple Wyrms!

Thank you to everyone involved in creating and releasing both of these dragons!

I remember the Oracles now! Love the new two-headed wyrms as well. Great job, all!

Woooo!  Both adults are outstanding!  Congrats on another fantastic release!

The Oracle Wyrms are super familiar; I must have seen them in the DR at some point, though I don't recall doing so. I love both of these noodles, they're very good.

Adult sprites are looking fantastic, I particularly really enjoy the Oracle's look

Lovely Dragons, huge congratulations to Shokomon and irrelevantindigo xx

@irrelevantindigo and @Sumoka They like them! They really like them!

Irrelevantindigo is the concept artist and hatchie sketch work.

I did the linework for all the sprites and adult sketchwork.

And Sumoka did the lovely shading!

Thank u all for the support!

As for the 2-headed wyrms, they are very lovely and the colors are nice. I like them a lot!

OMG! OMG! OMG! The adults!

The snake heads and arrow tails of the "Temple Wrym" two headed dragon looks awesome! This is my new favorite two headed. Off to hoarding!

The Oracle Wryms.. what do I say!! I like the male sprites a tad better because of the thicker scales and frills. Overall great coloration and posture!

Both of these slipper noodles are very well done. Thank you spriters.

Edit: SLIPPERY! oops!

Edited by Miraku

Oh! Wow! I am in love!

The Oracle Wyrm is just beautiful. Love the colors, love the pose, love everything about it!

And the Temple Wyrm is outstanding. Very cobra-like. And great pose and coloring.

Love the descriptions of both, too.

Thanks so much to the artists and TJ for these lovely new noodles!

23 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

@irrelevantindigo and @Sumoka They like them! They really like them!

Irrelevantindigo is the concept artist and hatchie sketch work.

I did the linework for all the sprites and adult sketchwork.

And Sumoka did the lovely shading!

Thank u all for the support!

As for the 2-headed wyrms, they are very lovely and the colors are nice. I like them a lot!

They are stunning! The male Oracle looks so soft with all that misty fluff around him, and the colors are amazing! I can't wait to start yet another lineage project with them and a few of the Xenos. ❤️ 

As for the Temple's I love how the heads remind me of a cobra, and the colors look like a sunset, I'm eager to try those with the Duotones. ❤️ 

Congratulations spriters! Thank you for another lovely release. 🎉

NEW DRAGONS ARE SO COLORFUL AND LOVELY. Temple wyrms are just wonderful, a beautiful addition to the two head group both by color and body shape. 

Male Oracle is also mesmerizing to look at, i love the side-fins spread that show how the belly is like. I'm sad the female isn't as showing as him, she looks cropped compared to the male one.

very very satisfied with this relase. I was waiting for a non - xenowyrm wyrm for a long time.